ePass Karnataka Scholarships – Apply Online Application Form for Vidyasiri (PMS, FAAS, FC, NUR Fresh & Renewal) Registration @ karepass.cgg.gov.in Check Status, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents Track Application Status, and Last Date for KARePass.
This article is to let you know in detail about ePass scholarship applications that were offered by the Government of Karnataka for the students. There is always a dilemma for students studying in universities, that how to apply for the scholarship, who can avail the scholarship, eligibility, etc.
Yes, every student needs to know about the scholarships that are offering by the respective state governments. Because with these scholarships, students can avail of several benefits in their pursuing period.
We are here to give you detailed information regarding ePass scholarship application, ePass renewal, ePass login, ePass online, etc.
- 1 What is ePass?
- 2 Basic Details About KAR ePass
- 3 Eligibility Criteria ePass Scholarship Schemes
- 4 ePass Karnataka Scholarship Schemes Type overview
- 5 How can I Apply Online Form for the Epass scholarship in Karnataka?
- 6 ePass Karnataka Vidyasiri Eligibility Details
- 7 ePass Karnataka Scholarships – KAR ePass Information
- 8 ePass Karnataka @ karepass.cgg.gov.in
- 9 Last date for Vidyasiri scholarship ePass Karnataka
- 10 Karnataka ePass - FAQs
- 10.1 How to check the ePass application number?
- 10.2 How to Check Vidyasiri Scholarship status?
- 10.3 How to check the ePass Application status?
- 10.4 How to know Hostel application status?
- 10.5 What is the ePass login Process?
- 10.6 Who can apply for Vidyasiri scholarship?
- 10.7 Candidates Who have a question Prathibha Acknowledgement?
- 10.8 What the Process for ePass Karnataka application form 2019-20 fresh Renewal?
What is ePass?
Before going to apply for the ePass application, you guys need to know what is ePass and how you can avail the scholarship, etc. ePass is nothing but an Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarship.
Every state government will release some amount for the students to provide upliftment to move their studies initiated with the help of backward class welfare issued by the respective government.
Basic Details About KAR ePass
|Scholarship Name||Vidyasiri Scholarship|
|Application system||ePass – Electronic payment & Application system of Scholarship|
|Scholarship Type||Post Matric Scholarship|
|Department||Department of Backward class welfare of Karnataka|
Eligibility Criteria ePass Scholarship Schemes
ePass Karnataka Scholarship is categorized into three based on eligibility conditions. To avail of this, the candidates need to be a permanent resident of Karnataka, and He/She belongs to the backward class.
Candidates who are eligible for this can apply for this Karnataka scholarship through ePass registration whenever the Karepass notification released via the ePass portal.
Documents Required to get KAR ePass Vidyasiri Scholarship
- Student Aadhar Card
- Student’s Mother/Father/Guardian’s Aadhar Card
- Bank passbook
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- SSLC Certificate
- Residential certificate
- Bonafide Certificate from their respective college
Hold this require mentioned documents and register for ePass.
ePass Karnataka Scholarship Schemes Type overview
In the following table, students can get the full information regarding who is eligible for ePass and details about KARePass clearly, there are 3 types of Scholarship schemes.
- PMS – Post-Matric Scholarship
- FAAS – Food and Accommodation Scholarship
- FC – Fee Concession
Post Matric Scholarship (PMS):
- Candidates who are going to start the level of Post-matriculation are eligible for this Karnataka PMS to apply.
- To apply this candidate’s family income should be less than 1.50 Lakhs for Category 1.
- Income should be 2 Lakhs for 2A, 3A, and 3B categories.
- Candidates under this category can avail of the ePass Scholarship amount up to 3,500 INR annum.
Food and Accommodation Scholarship (FAAS):
- Students who are under Post-matric level in government/government-aided housing colleges are eligible for this.
- And their annual income should be less than 2.50 Lakhs INR for category 1.
- Income should be less than 5 Lakhs INR for Category 2A, 3A & 3B.
- Candidates under this category can avail 1500/- per month for 10 months.
Fee Concession Scheme – FC Eligibility:
- Candidates who are pursuing PG courses can apply for this Karnataka ePass scholarship.
- To apply this candidates family income should be less than 1 Lakh INR for Category 1
- Income should be less than 2.50 INR Lakhs for 2A, 3A & 3B Categories.
- Candidates can avail up to 1700/- per annum for their Sports fee, Training fee, lab fee, readers charge, etc.
How can I Apply Online Form for the Epass scholarship in Karnataka?
Students who are looking to apply online for the Karnataka Epass scholarship need to follow the below steps.
- Candidates who want to apply for KARePass need to visit the official site karepass.cgg.gov.in
- On the homepage, you will find Apply Online button.
- There you need to read the guidelines clearly and apply for a fresh application.
- You guys need to fill out all the necessary details on the Karepass application form clearly.
- After the ePass Karnataka Application form filling, you need to upload the documents that are required as mentioned.
- Check the filled details clearly and then submit them. Once the application submitted application can’t be editable.
You also can get more info regarding the same on Backward class welfare department Official portals – http://backwardclasses.kar.nic.in/BCWDScholarshipOnlineApplicationDetails.aspx
ePass Karnataka Vidyasiri Eligibility Details
To apply for any KARepass Scholarship under Vidyasiri candidates should satisfy the required eligibility criteria. Candidates who are not eligible can’t be applied.
|For PMS FAAS, FC & NUR Eligibility:
|Pratibha Pushkar Scholarship Eligibility:
|Free Hostel Accommodation Eligibility:
ePass Karnataka Scholarships – KAR ePass Information
As we all know, every state government will offer scholarships for eligible candidates. Here we are giving you the clear cut information regarding the ePass Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship.
Every year Karnataka students will register and join for various courses. The government of Karnataka will provide ePass Karnataka Scholarships, which is nothing but welfare scholarships issued for the meridians, which are coming under reserved categories.
Department for Backward class welfare association will provide some KARePass scholarship amount under the name of the vidyasiri scholarship every year for the students as their tuition fee.
All need to know how to apply for the Karepass to get the Karnataka ePass scholarship.
ePass Karnataka @ karepass.cgg.gov.in
To apply for the ePass Online Post Matric Scholarship that can be applied via ePass an application which is a welfare measure initiated by the government of Karnataka.
The main motto of e Pass Kar is educational upliftment for the students to afford their tuition fees. Everything like students details and all will directly link to the ePass database.
Through service that was initiated by the KAREPASS an ecosystem that gives a hassle-free scholarship delivery and will release funds on time to their respective verified student’s bank accounts.
Last date for Vidyasiri scholarship ePass Karnataka
Students might have some questions like how to apply for ePass Karnataka, Karepass overview, Scholarship details, ePass Karnataka scholarship registration, ePass Karnataka renewal, KARePass status, Karepass renewal, ePass online, Karepass fresh application, ePass application status, ePpass scholarship renewal, ePass scholarship 2020, checking ePass application number, etc. To get this complete details, please bookmark this page and get more updates from here.
Karnataka ePass - FAQs
How to check the ePass application number?
- ePass Karnataka provides provision for the candidates who have forgotten their ePass Karnataka Application form number can know their respective application number by checking in the official portal - karepass.cgg.gov.in.
- For that, you guys just need to provide some information like
SSLC Examination Number along with SSLC YOP
Type of Standard
Date of Birth.
How to Check Vidyasiri Scholarship status?
This is one of the best key features that are available in the ePass Karnataka Scholarship portal. With the help of this feature, candidates can easily check their respective application status easily. Candidates who are applying can track their ePass scholarship application status in real-time. Candidates can edit KAR ePass application form and all the other details too and can update their ePass application form easily.
How to check the ePass Application status?
For them follow these steps.
- Need to visit the site – karepass.cgg.gov.in
- In the very first at the homepage, you will find Student services menu
- There in the dropdown, you can find options like Application status there you guys need to click on the Application status menu
- It will immediately redirect to the Application Status page.
- There you need to fill details like (Application number, Academic Year, SSLC Pass type, Year of pass, SSLC Register Number, DOB)
To get the status of your respective ePass Scholarship Application Karnataka.
How to know Hostel application status?
- Candidates can track their hostel application status easily with this feature.
- All you need to check in this given link - karepass.cgg.gov.in
Here all you need to give your application number and DOB to know the Hostel Application status.
What is the ePass login Process?
- For ePass login, you need to visit – https://karepass.cgg.gov.in/
- As shown in the above fig you need to click on the official login button. It will redirect to the login page.
- If you are already registered you need to log in with your user id and password to check your application
- If not, then you need to register freshly.
Who can apply for Vidyasiri scholarship?
Vidyasiri Scholarship is a program that is initiated by the government of Karnataka. Candidates who belong to Karnataka and are studying post matriculation belong to BC, SC, ST OBC & PWD can apply to this VIDYASIRI Scholarship and the eligibility criteria are mention above in the table please refer.
Candidates Who have a question Prathibha Acknowledgement?
This is the final key feature provided by the KAR ePass scholarship portal. Candidates who want to download the Pratibha Pushkar Scholarship Acknowledgement can avail by giving the applicant number. To get the Prathibha Pushkar Scholarship status you need to click on the option Prathibha Pushkar menu. It will redirect to the next page, there you need to enter the below details.
- Applicant reference number
- SSLC Pass type
- SSLC Pass year
After filling all those fields you need to download the Acknowledgement. And you also have an option of Application verified status to check.
What the Process for ePass Karnataka application form 2019-20 fresh Renewal?
- To renew ePass Karnataka application form student need to visit this link
- In this, you can click on the link to which application you guys want to renew.
- It will redirect to the respective page.
- There you need to fill out all your details and then renew your application.
- So, candidates who are looking for and want to know about the ePass scholarship Karnataka bookmark this page for more updates and to KARepass renew and fresh registration as well read this article.