Candidates can easily find the FIITJEE Scholarship Test 2020 from this article. Most of the contenders are being looked for the FTRE 2020 FIITJEE Talent Reward Exam Cash Scholarship details.
So, aspirants who are very much interested in finding furthermore updates can quickly get the information from here. As we have already mentioned a lot of clear updates here for the sake of contenders, And also, the final date to apply for this scheme is 3rd October 2020.
Therefore, the Exam will be conducted on 4th October 2020. In both Online and Offline Modes, the organization will accept the application forms from the candidates.
- 1 Highlights Of FTRE 2020 FIITJEE Talent Reward Exam Cash Scholarship
- 2 FIITJEE Scholarship Test 2020 Info
- 3 FIITJEE FTRE 2020 Talent Reward Exam Registration Steps 2020
Highlights Of FTRE 2020 FIITJEE Talent Reward Exam Cash Scholarship
|Name of the Scholarship||Fiitjee Scholarship Test/ FTRE 2020 FIITJEE Talent Reward Exam Cash Scholarship/ FIITJEE FTRE 2020 Talent Reward Exam|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Closing Date||3rd October 2020|
FIITJEE Scholarship Test 2020 Info
Well, by taking the FIITJEE Talent Reward Exam candidates can easily know about their true standing at the national level. Find the Rewards, Eligibility, Dates, Links, Important Information, Offline and Online Steps, etc., from the down sections.
without thinking much just point your cursor to the down sections carefully and read the valid details related to the FIITJEE FTRE 2020 Talent Reward Exam 2020.
- Candidates making sure about a Rank in Top 500 inside the Exam will get a Certificate of achievement and can likewise get Free Online Doubt Removal Support to help them in their planning even without joining FIITJEE
- To additionally uphold these 500 meritorious candidates FIITJEE has chosen to bring to the table Cash Scholarships to exceptional entertainers along with the Tuition Fee Waivers on FIITJEE Program along with the Hostel Fee Waivers on the possibility of their presentation and subject to scoring above least cut-off imprints in each subject inside the test
- The organization of FIITJEE will pay the Room Rent. Meanwhile, candidates need to bear the food as well as other personal expenses
- Hostel Expenses Support: Candidates who have shown a clear Potential to grab a Rank in Top 200 in JEE Advanced, will surely get the Hostel Expenses Support from officials.
Subject to scoring above least cut-off imprints in each subject in the test:
|FTRE Rank||Tuition Fee Waiver on FIITJEE Program* (in %)||Total Cash Scholarship (in Rs.)|
|4 to 10||100%||45,000|
|11 to 20||90%||36,000|
|21 to 50||75%||30,000|
|51 to 100||65%||24,000|
|101 to 300||50%||15,000|
|301 to 500||50%||10,000|
XIIth pass candidates who grab a top rank in JEE Mains, as well as JEE Advanced, are suitable to apply.
- For college candidates who are registering for FIITJEE Test for the primary time need to pay the Rs. 300 as the exam fee
- For college students who have already registered for any FIITJEE Exam within the past have to pay Rs. 200.
- Any Bank Credit / Net Banking or open-end credit
- Print a challan and then deposit the face to face with Test Fee in Cash / via Courier with the Exam Fee by DD. otherwise Pay the Order to your nearest FIITJEE Centre
- NEFT / IMPS through Bank Portal / App / Branch.
Check the complete guidelines from this section.
- So, all the candidates who are going to take the FIITJEE FTRE 2020 Talent Reward Exam will also be entitled to a workshop on “Science of Success in JEE”. Therefore, the workshop will be organized beneath the expert guidance at select cities
- The workshop should teach the candidates essentials of JEE preparation. Also, it gives the chance to learn from the experience of successful candidates as well as teach you how not to fail in the JEE Examination
- Also, the present workshop gives a complete boost up to the candidates and gives the motivation and help you to pick up the exact books & provide assistance and study material, for the preparation of the JEE Examination
- If candidates take this workshop seriously, then automatically you will learn related to how to get a good Rank in JEE Main / JEE Advanced and what you need to do to succeed
- All the candidates attending this workshop need to get an exclusive FIITJEE book “Career Edge”. Meanwhile, the book gives the complete details related to JEE Main, JEE Advanced, BIT-SAT, CEE, CET (Karnataka), VITEEE, BVP (Pune), CET (G.G.S.I.P. University), AP EAMCET (Andhra Pradesh), TS EAMCET (Telangana), UPSEE, KEAM (Kerala), RPET (Rajasthan), CG PET (Chhattisgarh), WBJEE (West Bengal), BCECE (Bihar), JKCET, JCECE (Jharkhand), AMUEEE, etc. in a single source. Make a note that this book is not available in the market as well as it is priceless.
FIITJEE FTRE 2020 Talent Reward Exam Registration Steps 2020
Follow this section and grab a lot of information released by the FIITJEE at www.fiitjee-ftre.com.
- Visit the login portal to apply @ www.fiitjeelogin.com
- Now, students need to create a replacement account. If in case this is often your 1st registration at FIITJEE
- Now, aspirants have to update their profile. If you earlier updated your profile then leave it. If in case you are a new user then update the profile
- After that proceed to apply for the Online Registration
- Fill the entire information within the paper form after that submit it face to face to the nearest FIITJEE Center
- Alongside the prescribed test fee in cash, Student’s Aadhaar Card, two passport size photographs
- Keep in mind that the candidate’s Hall Ticket should be given to face to face
- Students can also have a chance to post/courier the Paper form along with a DD / Pay Order with 2 passport size photographs and an aadhaar Card to the nearest FIITJEE Centre
- Finally, the Hall ticket is sent via email to the candidate’s email id.
Registration Via Mobile
- For registration, purpose candidates have to visit www.fiitjeelogin.com/Mobile
- The analogous of the online registration and then finish the procedure on a touch faster. Finally, there will be no update to the user profile.
Exam Schedule & Test Pattern
Paper I: Objective Type:
- Aptitude Test: 8:45 Am – 10:30 AM
Paper-II: Objective Type: JEE Main Level:
- Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Paper III: Objective Type: JEE Advanced Level:
- Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry: 2:15 PM – 5:30 PM
- Last Date To Apply: 3rd October 2020
- Exam Date: 4th October 2020
- Result Availability Date: 9th October 2020
Mandatory Links: Grab the links which we have updated in this section and then understand more information.
To Know More About Rewards & Scholarships: Rewards Details
For Getting Fiitjee Scholarship Test 2020 Details: About Organization
To Register For FTRE 2020 FIITJEE Talent Reward Exam Cash Scholarship: Register Here
Official Address & Contact Details
Candidates can simply follow the address and contact information that we have updated in this section. If you have any query then proceed to contact the officials by viewing the beneath address, phone number, and email id.
Address: FIITJEE House, 29-A, Kalu Sarai, Sarvapriya Vihar, New Delhi -110016
Phone Number: 011-49283471 / 011-49283473 / 011-49283475, 1800 11 4242
Email Id: email@example.com