Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship Scheme Madhya Pradesh (MP Scholarship Portal 2.0) Registration @ scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in: There are likewise numerous talented girls in small villages.
Significantly in the wake of getting through the 12th class, the girl aspirants have the inclination to concentrate yet there are accessible schools, urban communities, and regions.
Most poor families don’t have such financial help, that they can bear the cost of advanced education for young ladies in large urban areas.
- 1 Highlights Of GKBY Scholarship 2020 Details
- 2 The Government of Madhya Pradesh
- 3 Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship, Madhya Pradesh 2020 Info
- 4 Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship, Madhya Pradesh 2020 Online Applications
Highlights Of GKBY Scholarship 2020 Details
|Organization||Madhya Pradesh Government|
|Name of the Scholarship||Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship, Madhya Pradesh|
|Mode of Application||Both Online and Offline|
|Closing Date||31st March 2020|
The Government of Madhya Pradesh
The Government of Madhya Pradesh is running a scheming plot called the Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship to help capable young ladies from financially more fragile groups of the town in advanced education. Under this plan, money related guide is given to capable young ladies.
Pretty much every town in Madhya Pradesh has gifted young ladies. She needs to concentrate in school in the wake of passing her twelfth standard, yet because of the financial-related state of the families, she can’t get an advanced education. Thinking about these elements, the state government Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship Scheme (Gaon Ki Beti Yojana) was presented.
Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship, Madhya Pradesh 2020 Info
“Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship” is another progression to encourage skilled girl contenders from advanced education to advanced education. Through this plan, the state government gives money related help with the type of scheme to girl aspirants.
So, the Madhya Pradesh Pratibha Kiran Scholarship is additionally a name for this plan. This plan has been named Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship Scheme 2020 by the state Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan.
Consistently, the young lady understudies who pass the top of the line in class 12 will be given grants for 10 months at the pace of Rs. 500.
Check the eligibility criteria details from this section.
- All the girl aspirants who belong to SC/ ST category, BPL, economically weaker section are suitable to apply
- Must and should have Caste certificate
- All the applying aspirants should belong to rural areas of MP (Madhya Pradesh)
- The aspirants must secure 60% or more in the class 12th examination.
- Each and every candidate belongs to the village has meritious girls. So, after completion of the 12th standard, most of the students want to continue their further studies in college are eligible to apply
- GKBY Scholarship 2020 must be given Rs. 500 for 10 to the girl candidates who pass the 12th standard from each village
- The major purpose of the Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship is to give financial support to assist skilled girls from rural areas to pursue their higher education
- The government thinks that if girls attain on their feet. Then she will not depend on anyone. Therefore she will not have to face any financial problem
- Girls will not be a burden on their parents. Meanwhile due to girls will increase in the census
- The government thinks that if they are provided financial assistance, then they can proceed ahead
- To increase the education level of girls.
Here is the list of documents that required at the time of filling the Online Applications.
- Samagra ID
- Caste certificate
- Birth certificate
- Photocopy of bank passbook
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size photo
- Class 12th marks sheet
- Income certificate
- Residential certificate.
Moreover, this is the need-depends scholarship, so all the students will be selected depends upon eligibility criteria. Meanwhile, aspirants are not necessary to attend for any scholarship test for the interview.
Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship, Madhya Pradesh 2020 Online Applications
- At first, aspirants need to visit the official site @ scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
- Soon visiting the official site the homepage available
- On the main page the list of schemes available
- Simply choose for GKBY Scholarship 2020
- After clicking on the link refer to all the details
- If you are eligible for the present scheme without late start filling the online application
- On the application form, you have to fill a lot of details
- After giving all the information just recheck once
- Upload the documents
- Now, click on the submit button and finally, take a print out.
Candidates can get the GKBY application structure from school/establishment itself and submit it to the school head. On the off chance that you have any inquiries, at that point contact Gram Panchayat, College understudy area, Panchayat Samiti, and Department of advanced education.
By this grant conspire is to support girl students likewise their folks for her advanced education. girl candidates get Rs 500 every month who is considering the moderate second year and Rs 750 every month for specialized and clinical courses as the scheme. Gaon Ki Beti Yojana grant is for understudies who have gone in top-notch in past board test.
To Apply For Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship, Madhya Pradesh 2020: View More Details
- Deadline: 31st March 2020.