GOKDOM Scholarship 2020 @ gokdom.kar.nic.in: Candidates Searching for More information can check the Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Rewards, Status, Required Documents, and Contact Details. The Directorate of the Minorities under the Government of Karnataka is also known as GOKDOM.
Meanwhile, it is, for the most part, centers around the issues that are informed by the Minorities like Muslims, Christians, Parsis, Sikhs, Buddhists, and Jains in the province of Karnataka.
As it is situated in Bengaluru, the directorate goes about as the nodal organization for every one of the plans, including Scholarships. This GOKDOM Scholarship is being controlled by the state and the Central Government for the welfare of the Minorities.
|About Scholarship||Eligibility Criteria||Scholarship Rewards|
|Major Factors||Documents Required||How To Apply|
|Renewal Steps||Contact Details||Important Links|
- 1 Highlights Of gokdom.kar.nic.in Scholarship 2020
- 2 About GOKDOM Scholarship 2020 Details
- 3 About Directorate
- 4 Eligibility Criteria For GOKDOM Scholarship 2020
- 4.1 M.Phil and Ph.D. Fellowship for Minority Candidates, Karnataka
- 4.2 The incentive for SSLC & 2nd PUC Candidates, Karnataka
- 4.3 National Overseas Scholarship for Minority Community Candidates, Karnataka
- 4.4 Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship for Minorities, Karnataka
- 4.5 Post-Matric Scholarship for Minorities of Karnataka
- 4.6 For Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minorities Candidates of Karnataka
- 5 Rewards Of gokdom.kar.nic.in Scholarship 2020
- 6 GOKDOM Scholarship Major Factors
- 7 List of gokdom.kar.nic.in Documents Required
- 8 How To Apply For GOKDOM Scholarship 2020?
- 9 Steps To Apply Through Online Procedure @ gokdom.kar.nic.in
- 10 Renewal Steps For GOKDOM Scholarship 2020
- 11 Address & Contact Details
Highlights Of gokdom.kar.nic.in Scholarship 2020
|Organization Name||Directorate of the Minorities under Government of Karnataka|
|Name of the Scholarship||GOKDOM|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Who Eligible For GOKDOM Scheme||Minorities|
|Official Site||gokdom.kar.nic.in (View More Details)|
About GOKDOM Scholarship 2020 Details
The Karnataka Government related to the Central administration of India gives different Scholarships to the candidates dependent on specific criteria. They have various programs such as accommodation, fee reimbursement program, fellowships, and madrasas Scheme and that’s just the beginning.
The GOKDOM Scholarship 2020 is offered in assortment to take into account a ton of requirements for people and assist them with cruising through the procedure of education with maintainable financial works. Therefore, the complete list of gokdom.kar.nic.in Scholarship 2020 Names and eligibilities have been listed in the down. So, all the interested students are suggested to verify them attentively.
The Directorate of Minorities was cut out of Directorate of Backward Classes and made in the year 1999-2000 to guarantee a more center methodology towards issues identifying with the told Minorities people group, to be specific Christians, Muslim, Buddhist, Jains, Parsis, and Sikhs.
The Directorate working with a vision to empower all the Minority Community individuals to have a beneficial existence with equivalent open doors in the field of Socio, Economic, Education, and so on.
Eligibility Criteria For GOKDOM Scholarship 2020
M.Phil and Ph.D. Fellowship for Minority Candidates, Karnataka
- The applying people age must not exceed 35 years
- The parent’s annual income is less than Rs. 6 lakh
- So, Government/ Full-time/ Part-Time employees are not eligible to apply for this scholarship
The incentive for SSLC & 2nd PUC Candidates, Karnataka
- So, the applying candidate needs to have 85% or above in their Class Xth or XIIth.
National Overseas Scholarship for Minority Community Candidates, Karnataka
- Those who are applying for this scheme need to keep in mind that the age should not mote than 38 years
- In previous examinations, the marks must be secured at least 60%
- For the selective courses, the current scholarship must be applicable
Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship for Minorities, Karnataka
- For this scholarship, all the candidates need to pursue their Graduation or Post Graduation in technical/ professional streams
- In previous years the students need to score more than 50%
Post-Matric Scholarship for Minorities of Karnataka
- To apply for this scholarship the candidates should belong to 11th Class to Ph.D. Level
- In the previous tests, the aspirants need to secure 50% marks
- So, the applicant’s family income must not more than Rs. 2 Lakhs. And this amount will be for the year
- Those who are studying under correspondence or training/ certificate level courses are not eligible
- So, candidates belong to various states who are pursuing their education in the state of Karnataka are not eligible.
For Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minorities Candidates of Karnataka
- For applying this scheme aspirants should from Class 1st to Class 10th
- In the previous exams, all the candidates need to secure above 50% of marks
- The student’s parents income must not more than Rs. 1 Lakh per annum
- The native place of all the applicants must be Karnataka
- Candidates who are domicile of the Karnataka need to study at various states are eligible to apply
Rewards Of gokdom.kar.nic.in Scholarship 2020
|M.Phil and Ph.D. Fellowship for Minority Candidates, Karnataka||Up to Rs. 25,000 per month. And Rs. 10000 per annum is or contingency grant|
|Incentives for SSLC and 2nd PUC candidates, Karnataka||1-time incentive available for the candidates of Rs. 10000 to SSLC candidates. And Rs. 20000 to 2nd PUC aspirants|
|National Overseas Scholarship for Minority Community Candidates, Karnataka||The Scholarship up to Rs.2 Lakh per annum will be permitted. And this amount will be given for 2 years. Therefore, it covers course as well as living expenses|
|Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship for Minorities, Karnataka||Up to Rs. 30000|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for Minorities of Karnataka||It covers maintenance allowance, admission fee, and tuition fee|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minorities of Karnataka||It covers maintenance allowance, admission fee, and tuition fee|
GOKDOM Scholarship Major Factors
- The major factor is to accelerate the socio-economic development
- This scheme is implemented especially for the women’s at the same time children
- This scheme provides valid and suitable training and employment chance to enter the candidates to clear all the problems to economic backwardness
- For the candidates, the government introduces an educational scheme
- The major aim is to under the providing GOKDOM Scholarship 2020 is to give encouragement to the candidates belongs to minority candidates. Meanwhile, this provide quality education
List of gokdom.kar.nic.in Documents Required
- Passport size photo
- Caste Certificate
- Previous Mark sheet
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
How To Apply For GOKDOM Scholarship 2020?
The table gave underneath clarifies the procedure of use for different plans. A few plans must be applied absolutely face to face, so there are disconnected plans separated from the online plan of uses.
All grants that have linkage to midway supported plans are actualized through NSP or National Scholarship Portal. The rundown of grants and their particular entryway to apply are given underneath:
|Scholarship Name||Application Process|
|Mphil and Ph.D. fellowship||Online/ Offline Method|
|Scholarship for SSLC and 2nd PU Candidates||The applications must be submitted only on Online Mode|
|National overseas scholarship||Via Offline Mode the applications will be submitted|
|Merit cum means scholarship||Candidates need to submit via National Scholarship Portal|
|Post matric scholarship||People need to submit via National Scholarship Portal|
|Pre-matric scholarship||Candidates need to submit via National Scholarship Portal|
Steps To Apply Through Online Procedure @ gokdom.kar.nic.in
- Visit the web portal that is gokdom.kar.nic.in or (View More Details)
- For the fresh users, there is an option to click @ Students registration Form
- In the registration form, you have to enter the most precious information such as your name, parent’s details, address, contact information, etc.
- Now, you have to submit the application form by giving all the correct info
- And now, you will receive the OTP number
- So, keep your mobiles with you
- Now login to the site once again by utilizing Mobile Number, Date of Birth details
- Now, fill in the details
- Also, you have to give your bank account details
- Now, without thinking just upload the valid documents
- Now press the continue button and save the page
- And finally, take the print out.
Renewal Steps For GOKDOM Scholarship 2020
- Visit the official site gokdom.kar.nic.in
- Choose Apply for renewal tab
- Log in to the official site with a valid Id and password
- Now edit the information
- After this, press the renewal details
- Submit it
Address & Contact Details
Address: Directorate of minorities, 20th and 21st floor, VV Towers, Dr. B R Ambedkar Veedhi, Bangalore – 560001
Helpline Number: 08022535900
E-mail address: email@example.com
Official website: Click Here for More Info