For the candidates who have passed the 10th examination from Government Vidyaniketan, the Department of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra has recently launched the Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship 2021.
To all the reserved category students, the current scheme is applicable. Hence, the Maharashtra Government Vidyaniketan Scheme 2021 aims to support people to pursue technical and higher education.
The deadline for this program is 31st January 2021. Before the mentioned date all the eligible students have to fill the applications.
- 1 Highlights Of Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship 2021
- 2 Maharashtra Government Vidyaniketan Scheme 2021 Information
- 3 Process To Apply For Maha Government Vidyaniketan Program 2021
Highlights Of Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship 2021
|Providing By||Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Maharashtra|
|Name of the Scholarship||Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship|
|Closing Date||31st January 2021|
Maharashtra Government Vidyaniketan Scheme 2021 Information
Overall 80 scholarships are sanctioned for four Vidyaniketan’s namely Amravati, Pusegaon, Aurangabad, Dhule. So, from each group, 20 candidates will be selected.
The most beneficial scheme of the Maharashtra state is called Government Vidyaniketan. Through this article, we have shared complete info like benefits, eligibility, application steps, etc.,
As per the survey, many of the candidates from the state of Maharashtra have finished 10th class and seeking government help to continue their higher studies.
Per month the selected candidates will receive Rs. 100.
- The applicant must be a resident of the Maharashtra State
- in 10th standard, all the applying candidates have to secure a minimum of 60% of marks
- Need to pass by 10th standard exam from The State Government Vidyanikethan only
- Maharashtrian candidates who are studying outside of Maharashtra state are not suitable to apply for this scheme.
Based on the merit of the candidate the selection procedure is done.
- Entitlement Card from Vidhyaniketan
- Domicile Certificate
- Previous Year Marksheet
- Bonafide Certificate of admitted College
Process To Apply For Maha Government Vidyaniketan Program 2021
- Visit the web portal of Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Maharashtra @ mahadbtmahait.gov.in
- After visiting the official site the homepage welcomes you
- Candidates have to go to the scheme data and press the scheme link
- The complete page shows the people related to the scholarship
- Carefully read the uploaded information. Also, via this post students will receive genuine details that the officials have mentioned
- If you are eligible to apply then without thinking much move to the online application link
- After finding the link click on it
- Now you guys need to enter all the mandatory details related to your personal as well as educational
- Take a deep breath and clearly check the entered information
- Upload the documents which we have mentioned above
- Now, click on the submit option
- Lastly, candidates have to take the printout of the submitted application form.
Mandatory Dates – Closing Date
The end date for this scheme is 31st January 2021. So, all the students have to finish the application procedure before the due date.
Just press on the link and find the scheme details properly.
To Check Complete Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship 2021 Details: View More Details
Official Address & Contact Details
If candidates face any issues at the time of filling the applications or unable to visit the official site then contact the officials by beneath the given contact number.
Helpline Number: 022-49150800