Interested in checking the Grant Of Adhoc Merit Grant To SC Students 2020-21 Puducherry information? then without thinking much take a deep breath and check the overview from this article.
The Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment and the Government of India are the officials that inviting the Online Application Form to the eligible candidates.
Until 31st December 2020, the organization accepts the online application for suitable candidates. Therefore, who are interested in viewing more details are suggested to follow the beneath portions carefully.
- 1 Highlights Of Adhoc Merit Grant for SC Students – Puducherry 2020-21
- 2 Grant Of Adhoc Merit Grant To SC Students 2020-21 Puducherry
- 3 Procedure To Apply For Grant Of Adhoc Merit Grant To SC Students 2020-21 Puducherry
Highlights Of Adhoc Merit Grant for SC Students – Puducherry 2020-21
|Providing By||Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Government of India|
|Name of the Scholarship||Grant Of Adhoc Merit Grant To SC Students/ Adhoc Merit Grant for SC Students|
|Closing Date||31st December 2020|
Grant Of Adhoc Merit Grant To SC Students 2020-21 Puducherry
Well, the last date to apply for the Adhoc Merit Grant for SC Students – Puducherry 2020-21 has mentioned in the above section.
So, aspirants who are now interested in verifying Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Important Dates, Links can happily refer to the beneath sections.
As per the news, the officials are inviting this scholarship for only Scheduled Caste Category aspirants.
- Those who will select for this scheme will receive Rs. 300 as a lump-sum amount.
All the willing candidates need proper eligibility criteria to apply. So, without wasting your time just read the given points carefully from this section.
- Be a domicile of Puducherry
- Belong to Scheduled Caste (SC)
- Candidates higher education must be done in any of the recognized college/ university/institutions
- In the 10th Class/ Merit Brevet public examinations that conducted every year, the aspirants must secure a minimum of 65% and above marks.
Well, all the eligible aspirants have to apply for this scheme. Surely Scheduled Caste category students to have to apply so they will be selected for this scheme.
The beneath mentioned is the list of documents that required to upload at the time of filling the online application.
- Resident Certificate
- Caster Certificate
- 10th Class Mark sheet
- Bank account passbook.
Procedure To Apply For Grant Of Adhoc Merit Grant To SC Students 2020-21 Puducherry
The entire step by step process to apply for the scheme has been included here. After reading the steps all the students will easily get a picture of the application method. Without skipping the single-step just read it thoroughly
- Visit scholarships.gov.in
- The homepage displays on the screen
- Now, go to the State Schemes
- Choose the Grant Of Adhoc Merit Grant To SC Students Puducherry option
- There you will find the Guidelines PDF
- Click on it
- A new pdf appears on the screen
- Read the information carefully
- Suitable candidates have to click on the Registration option which is available on the main page and fill the valid details
- After finishing the filling of data upload the documents
- Finally, take a look and submit it.
Mandatory Dates – Last Date
- Scholarship End Date: 31st December 2020
- Defective Verification Deadline: 15th January 2021
- Institute Verification Due Date: 15th January 2021
To Know More Adhoc Merit Grant for SC Students – Puducherry 2020-21 Information: View More Details
Official Address & Contact Details
Contact Number: 0120 – 6619540
Email Id: helpdesk[at]nsp[dot]gov[dot]in