Get the H.H Dalai Lama-Sasakawa Scholarship 2020-21 @ www.silf.in information from this article. Well, coming to the latest news, the authority of the Sasakawa India Leprosy Foundation (SILF) is inviting both Online and Offline Applications for the willing candidates.
Moreover, the main objective of this scheme is to give financial support from the students that reside in self-settled leprosy colonies for seeking higher education.
- 1 Highlights Of HHDL Scholarship 2020-21 Info
- 2 About Sasakawa India Leprosy Foundation (SILF)
- 3 H.H Dalai Lama-Sasakawa Scholarship 2020-21 Info
- 4 How To Apply For H.H Dalai Lama-Sasakawa Scholarship 2020-21?
Highlights Of HHDL Scholarship 2020-21 Info
|Providing Authority||Sasakawa India Leprosy Foundation (SILF)|
|Scholarship Name||H.H Dalai Lama-Sasakawa Scholarship/ HHDL Scholarship|
|Closing Date||31st May 2020|
|Mode of Application||Online and Offline|
About Sasakawa India Leprosy Foundation (SILF)
While India euphorically praised this accomplishment by incorporating its disease program into the general wellbeing program, Mr. Yohei Sasakawa moved the battle to incorporate the restoration and joining of infection influenced individuals into standard society.
He likewise understood that this battle against the social shame and separation, to be genuine, powerful, and reasonable would need to be driven by uncleanliness influenced individuals themselves.
From his incalculable goes to the few disease states spread across India, he rushed to understand that his strategic dispensing with sickness would not be over except if the disgrace against uncleanliness influenced individuals was annihilated and they were reintegrated into society.
H.H Dalai Lama-Sasakawa Scholarship 2020-21 Info
H.H Dalai Lama-Sasakawa Scholarship 2020-21 is also known as HHDL Scholarship 2020-21. Through this article, people can easily find out sufficient details like available courses, eligibility criteria, mandatory dates, Application Procedure, Documents, selection criteria, contact details, and more.
Therefore, kindly verify the details and apply them as soon as possible before 31st May 2020. Hence, take a look at the beneath sections for regular updates.
- Professional Diploma courses
- Professional Bachelors courses
- Professional Masters courses.
There is no fee to pay.
- The age of the applying students must not less than 17 years at the time of filling the application form
- In any one year, only 1 member from the family are eligible to apply for this scheme
- The Online and Offline Applications for the professional courses should be approved on the finishing of Senior Secondary (10 + 2)
- Minimum one parent or applicant should need leprosy. As well as they must be residing in the self-settled leprosy colony
- In the academic year of 2020-2021, only 1st-year candidates who are starting their education/ course are applicable to apply
- If candidates yes the scheme from various organizations those applications must be rejected by the officials
- In the year of 2019 or 2020, the candidates need to finish their previous education
- Candidates belong to Maharashtra, Delhi, UP (Uttar Pradesh), Bihar, Orissa, MP (Madhya Pradesh), WB (West Bengal), Chhattisgarh and Jharkhand will get the benefits under H.H Dalai Lama-Sasakawa Scholarship 2020-21
- Those who are taking the admissions to professional course from the government identified institutions are suitable to apply for the present scheme
- Students who are admitted to the non- professional courses are not applicable to apply. So don’t waste your time by verifying this scholarship.
- The Sasakawa India Leprosy Foundation (SILF) surely pays directly hostel expenses, boarding, mess fee, admission fee, and tuition fees
- Also, the officials will pay stipend per month to each selected student.
- Based on the merit in previous exams, the authority will shortlist the list
- After completion of shortlisting top 25 candidates will be selected.
- The officials are expecting regular attendance as well as dedication towards learning from the candidates
- Need to give high performance
- The regular performance list must be submitted every quarter by the beneficiary. As well as it should decide at the time of award of the scholarship
- To all the selected students draft permit should be provided
- Must follow terms and conditions that stated by Sasakawa India Leprosy Foundation (SILF)
- Students need to submit a provisional admission letter that given by the institute that he/ she grabbed the admission or you can also signify 3 colleges names that you are seeking
- Candidates, applications need to verify by the state leaders. Without verifying the state leaders your application form must be treated as incomplete
- From the colony leader, you have to take the reference letter that mentioning that the student is a resident of that particular colony
- You have to motivate and guide yourself.
- Birth certificate
- 10th, 12th, Graduation (if applying for a master course) Mark sheet
- 10th, 12th, and Graduation pass certificate
- Leprosy certificate of the parents.
Note: All the fresh and 1st time applying students are suitable for HHDL Scholarship 2020-21. Meanwhile, only professional courses eligible. Hence, to qualify for this all the contenders need to meet the mentioned eligibility criteria mentioned in the above sections.
How To Apply For H.H Dalai Lama-Sasakawa Scholarship 2020-21?
Just follow the below points carefully.
- All the interested people need to visit the official site of Sasakawa India Leprosy Foundation (SILF) @ www.silf.in
- After visiting the site you will get Scholarship option at the top of the page
- So, click on it
- Now, the page shows you to download the Application form and to download guidelines PDF
- So, at first you people need to download the guidelines PDF
- Now, refer to all the details available on it one by one/ Also, you can view them here in the top sections
- Now, if you think you are eligible then download the Application Form
- And the application form asks you to give your information such as name, fathers name, state, address, email id, contact number, date of birth, education details, course info, etc.,
- So, fill up all the information
- And now, upload the documents without thinking much
- And send it to the beneath given address before 31st May 2020.
- End date: 31st May 2020.
We have uploaded two links in this section. So one is an application form and one link gives you entire details related to the scheme. Therefore, soo, download them, and grab a lot of data that helps you a lot.
- To check H.H Dalai Lama-Sasakawa Scholarship 2020-21 Details: More Details
- To Download HHDL Scheme 2020 Application Form: Application Form
- To visit the official site: View More
Address: Sasakawa-India Leprosy Foundation, 2nd Floor, IETE Building, 2, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi -110 003
Ph: +91 11 2460 3439