ICMR Centenary – Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Scheme 2020 is inviting by the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). So, MS/ MD/Ph.D. degree holders are eligible to apply for this scheme. Meanwhile, the main aim of this scholarship is to provide high-quality research chances to the young and suitable MS/ MD/Ph.D. degree holders in the streams of communicable and non-communicable diseases, basic science, reproductive health that consider nutrition at ICMR Institutes/Centers. Therefore, selected people will get a lot of benefits. Hence, we have given an overview of the beneath sections.
- 1 ICMR Centenary – Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Scheme 2020 Details
- 2 Rewards for ICMR Centenary Fellowship
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for ICMR Centenary Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Scheme
- 4 Selection Method ICMR Centenary Research Fellowship Scheme
- 5 Key Points ICMR Centenary Fellowship Scheme
- 6 How To Apply Online For ICMR Centenary – Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Scheme 2020
- 7 Checklist to check ICMR Centenary
ICMR Centenary – Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Scheme 2020 Details
So, with the help of this scheme, people will get a lot of benefits. Meanwhile, who wants to know much info is advised to get the data from here. As well as a lot of contenders are now planning to apply for this scheme. And we have got the news that twice a year the organization will conduct the selection rounds. So 30th June 2020 and 31st December 2020 is the dates. Hence, check the benefits, rewards, eligibility criteria, online application details form the next sections.
Highlights Of Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Scheme 2020
|Providing Authority||Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)|
|Name Of The Scheme||ICMR Centenary – Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Scheme|
|Closing Date||30th June 2020|
Rewards for ICMR Centenary Fellowship
- All the selected candidates will get a stipend of Rs. 50,000 along with NPA (Non-Practicing allowance), HRA (House Rent Allowances) contingency grant of Rs. 3 Lakhs per annum
- 5% of the emergency grant must be used for travel containing per diem expenses.
Eligibility Criteria for ICMR Centenary Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Scheme
- All the fresh MS/ MD/ Ph.D. with 3 years of finishing their degree. At the same time who has collected their provisional can also apply for this scheme.
- Keep in mind that on the final date of the application form you need to submit the degree copy
- Only Indian nationals are suitable to apply.
- Applying people’s age should be 32 years. Meanwhile, coming to the age relaxation, for SC/ ST/PH/ OBC as well as women candidates the age relaxation is available up to 5 years.
- For remaining category candidates, the age must be relaxed a minimum of 3 years and it completely depends upon earlier work experience, awards, publications, and more with the suggestion by sponsoring Director-in-Charge/ Director/ General, ICMR should grant and relax on the guidance of the screening committee.
- Only 2 years. And depends upon the outstanding achievement it must be extended for a maximum of 1 year. Therefore, this is recommended by the Officer-in-Charge/ Director of the ICMR Institutes as well as Centers.
- So, before leaving PDF finishing 1 year, he/ she need to refund the fellowship drawn by her/ him. And this should be done from the joining date to the leaving date of the fellowship.
Accommodation and Other Benefits
- The medical benefits should be provided by the authority and this is as per the rules and regulations
- If possible, then the authority of ICMR Institutes/ Centers will provide the Accommodation. Yet in those cases, HRA will not be paid.
Selection Method ICMR Centenary Research Fellowship Scheme
- Via thorough interview the ICMR Centenary – Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Scheme 2020 selection should be done. So, to shortlist the candidates the organization conduct interview.
- And the interview procedure should be down in ICMR headquarters which is located in New Delhi
- All the willing students should route their applications via sponsoring ICMR Centers/ Institutes
- Those applications coming from abroad also be treated in the absentia. So, if eligible and found that applicable by the committee.
Key Points ICMR Centenary Fellowship Scheme
- In every six months along with the contingency grant, the amount must be paid to the ICMR Centers/ Institutes
- To get more information related to terms and conditions, we recommend to all the aspirants to visit the official site that is www.icmr.nic.in
- In all the matters, the choice of the authority of ICMR must be final
- On the official site, the complete list of ICMR Centers/ Institutes along with their niche areas/ R&D is available.
How To Apply Online For ICMR Centenary – Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Scheme 2020
- Please visit the official site of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) @ www.icmr.nic.in
- Now, go and refer to the instructions attentively
- Eligible one should download the application form
- And now, fill all the info and send it to the official’s address
- You need to download the Application Form from the official site
- Fill the application form completely with required information and signature
- Don’t leave any of the columns empty or blank. Instead of leaving blank, you have to write NA/ Nil
- If necessary then proceed to utilize the additional sheets in the relevant columns
- Also, upload the required documents
- Therefore, candidates are requested to went to the Check List of documents that is available on the official site/ down. Meanwhile, this process must be done before the end date
- Incomplete application forms must be directly rejected
- You need to attach the self-attested photocopies with all the documents necessary.
Note: Your name must be given as per your matriculation/ higher secondary and degree certificates.
Checklist to check ICMR Centenary
Follow the given points carefully.
- Detailed research proposal (07/seven copies): Yes/ No
- Affidavit of you carry different name/ Surnames in your certificates: Yes/ No
- List of publications: Yes/ No
- Attested copies of Letter(s) of Acceptance for paper(s) accepted for publication & preprints: Yes/ No
- Attested copies of Grade Cards, Mark Sheets, Degrees for M.Sc./ B.Sc./ Ph.D., M.Phil./ M.E./ B.E./ B.Pharm/ Ph.D., M.Pharm/Ph.D., MBBS/MS/ MD: Yes/ No
- Photograph on the application form: Yes/ No
- Attested copy of the Caste certificate if applicable: Yes/No
- Testimonials from 2 Referees (One should be Ph.D. Guide): Yes/ No
- Reprints of publications: Yes/ No
- Attested copy of School Leaving/ High School/Secondary School Certificate (For date of birth): Yes/ No
- One page summary of the Ph.D. thesis (07/seven copies): Yes/ No
- Closing Date and Selection Round: 30th June 2020 and 30th December 2020.
To know more updates: Click Here
Address: Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), Director-General, Attention: Dr. N.C. Jain, Scientist -G & Head, Division of Human Resource Planning and Development, Indian Council of Medical Research Headquarters, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029
Official Site: www.icmr.nic.in
Kindly follow the above-mentioned details attentively and then apply soon.