The IIHS Urban Fellows Programme 2020 is offering by Indian Institute for Human Settlements (IIHS). The Applications have been invited for all the Bachelor’s Degree people. And recently, the officials have mentioned that the current IIHS Urban Fellows Scholarship 2020 is completely based on the 10 months, interdisciplinary, full-time fellowship. Meanwhile, it is based on the IIHS City Campus in Bengaluru. Well, it looks to merge the site-based applied learning, classroom-based teaching, external internships and work in live projects to introduce the Fellows to various forms of urban practice.
- 1 IIHS Urban Fellows Programme 2020
- 2 IIHS Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- 3 IIHS Mandatory Details @ iihs.co.in
- 4 Benefits of IIHS Urban Fellows Programme
- 5 IIHS Urban Fellows Programme Selection Process @ iihs.co.in
- 6 IIHS Urban Fellows Important Dates
- 7 Complete Steps Of IIHS Urban Fellows Scholarship 2020 Application Form
Highlights Of IIHS Urban Fellows Scholarship 2020
|Organization Offering This Scheme||Indian Institute for Human Settlements (IIHS)|
|Scholarship Name||IIHS Urban Fellows Programme/ IIHS Urban Fellows Scholarship|
|Application Mode||Send Via Post|
|Starting Date||16th March 2020|
|Closing Date||19th April 2020|
IIHS Urban Fellows Programme 2020
Well, the IIHS Urban Fellows Programme 2020 is available for the very recent graduates as well as young professionals from various educational backgrounds or to practice the domains. Therefore, in the beneath sections, we have attached the data such as Eligibility, Fee Structure, Duration of the scheme, How to apply, and many of the details have been included in the down. Therefore, go through the below section and just find out valid data.
IIHS Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Applying candidate must be Indian Citizen
- A student who has finished their Bachelors’s/ Masters/ M. Phil Degree in any subject. As well as containing media and the Arts, Law, journalism, management, commerce, engineering, environmental studies, development studies, urban studies, architecture, planning, humanities, social sciences, etc.
- So, a student who doesn’t have a regular education after finishing the 10+2, but those who have substantial working experience on the urban challenges in various sectors like sanitation, waste, water, concerns, environmental, economic development, public health, education, housing, etc are also eligible
- The student who doesn’t have a non-degree education that hasn’t taken certificate programs after finishing the 10+2 Schooling
- Who belongs to citizens of Nepal and that consists of useful identity documents such as Nepalese passport/ Citizen Certificate/ Voter’s Identification Card are eligible to apply.
All the student’s age should not exceed 30 years.
IIHS Mandatory Details @ iihs.co.in
- The Indian Institute for Human Settlements (IIHS) is said that they will encourage the women candidates as well as who belongs to disabilities and who are facing financial issues.
- All the OCI Card Holders are not suitable to apply for this scheme
- Well, the IIHS is only the part that to build upon supportive learning at the same time teaching environment that depends upon the principle of not separating against the candidates on the basis of personal opinions like class, caste, region, religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, age, disability.
Time Duration Of UFP
The complete Scheme is based on 10 months. And this fellowship starts in August 2020 and ends from May 2021.
- Applying candidates must have basic proficiency in reading as well as writing in the English texts
- Those who are limited speaking the English language then the authority will give support to those people
- So, the Urban Fellows batch of 2020-21 is mostly assumed to have up to 36 Fellows
Benefits of IIHS Urban Fellows Programme
- The Tuition fee for this scheme is Rs. 1.75 Lakhs including GST. So, this amount is for the entire program. So, the payment will be released in three installments over the year. At the beginning of the program for a single payment, there will be a 10% discount. And the mentioned fee consists of travel costs on UFP visits at the same time expenditure on the local and inter-city travel for UFP applied projects and practice
- Those students who receive the admissions they will get the free Accommodation, room. So, for 8 months in the class teaching period. So, the amount consists of meals, internet, house, laundry facilities. On the below link the complete and detailed accommodation info is available. So, those who are interested in checking the details are advised to go through the link and find them
- So, including costs to as well as back from the campus at the same time various incidental costs like additional purchases, dining out also provides by the officials
- Students who receive admission, and who are unable to pay the tuition fee then your selection is not affected
- As the authority has mentioned that there should be a limit number of stipends that covers on a daily basis of living expenses with the mandatory need
- Candidates need to keep in mind that the admitted fellows will be asked to submit Rs. 20000 deposit to grab the admission
- candidates in the financial need should ask a waiver of the deposit to be granted on a case by case basis at the time of admission to the UFP.
List of Living Expenses
IIHS Urban Fellows Programme Selection Process @ iihs.co.in
The selection is based on the below steps.
- At first, the organization will attentively check the application form
- All the shortlisted candidate will get notified via personal interview
- The selected students in the interview round by the Admissions committee
- Successfully selected people will get the offer
- So, accept the offer and pay the deposit amount within the week.
Procedure To Apply For IIHS Urban Fellows Programme 2020
- At first, visit the official website of Indian Institute for Human Settlements (IIHS) @ iihs.co.in
- So, check the complete eligibility details
- Eligible people need to send their Applications via Post.
IIHS Urban Fellows Important Dates
- Starting Date: 16th March 2020
- Closing Date: 19th April 2020, 11:59 PM
- Interview Via Skype: All the shortlisted students for Interview round that conducted via Skype result will be available from 3rd Week of May 2020
- Final Selection and a waiting list of students will be intimated in June 2020.
Complete Steps Of IIHS Urban Fellows Scholarship 2020 Application Form
So, within the below-mentioned sections, eligible candidates need to submit their applications. And don’t finish the application forms in a single session.
- Basic Personal Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Work/ Internship/ Volunteering Experience (If required any)
- Supporting Information and Documents
There is no need for uploading the Mark Sheets/ Academic Transcripts/ Degree Certificates.
To Get sufficient IIHS Urban Fellows 2020 Info: Click Here
Contact Details & Address
For further enquired candidates are suggested to contact the below-mentioned address.
The Admissions Committee
IIHS Bengaluru City Campus
No. 197/36, 2nd Main Road
Sadashivanagar, Bengaluru 560 080