Ishan Uday Scholarship 2020 @ ugc.ac.in: To promote the meritorious candidates of the North Eastern Region (NER), the Ministry of HRD (Human Resource and Development), as well as the University Grants Commission (UGS), began this Ishan Uday Scheme 2020.
Consistently UGC is giving financial related help to many of the merit candidates of the North Eastern Region (NER). In this article, we have given complete Scholarship Details for the sake of contenders. At the same time, also view the mandatory details such as Documents Required, Eligibility Selection Process, Benefits, Application Process, and Online Application Steps, etc.
So, all the interested aspirants can check the overall information and apply it from this post by utilizing the underneath given link.
- 1 Highlights Of UGC Ishan Uday Scholarship 2020
- 2 Ishan Uday Scholarship 2020 Details
- 3 Ishan Uday Scholarship 2020 Application Steps
Highlights Of UGC Ishan Uday Scholarship 2020
|Providing Authority||Ministry of HRD and the University Grants Commission|
|Name of the Scholarship||Ishan Uday Scholarship/ UGC Ishan Uday Scheme|
|Closing Date||30th October 2020|
Ishan Uday Scholarship 2020 Details
The Due Date for the UGC Ishan Uday Scholarship 2020 is 30th October 2020. So, before the closing date, aspirants have to verify the eligibility criteria and then apply them with the help of the beneath link.
The official web portal of the scheme is www.ugc.ac.in/ner/. Kindly check the next sections attentively. Carefully read the beneath table for knowing the mandatory details.
The selected contenders will receive the mentioned rewards.
- Students who belong to the General Degree course will receive Rs. 5400
- Candidates who belong to the Technical and Professional courses that consist of paramedical and medical courses will receive Rs. 7800.
The Eligibility Criteria list has been attached in this section. Applying one can keep their eyes at here.
- Applying students need to be a domicile of the North Eastern Region (NER)
- From the school in NER, the applying contenders have to pass the 12th standard
- The student should be presently taking the admission in Technical/ General as well as professional courses that consist of paramedical and medical courses
- Coming to the family income the annual income of the candidates is Rs. 45. lakhs per annum.
Also, we have mentioned the non eligibility criteria information from this section. Interested one who is going to apply for this scheme can carefully view the data properly.
- Those who secure admission via management are not suitable to apply
- Students who are pursuing their diploma course are not eligible to apply for this scheme
- Most of the candidates will pursue the courses via Open Universities. So, those are not suitable to apply.
Depends upon the 12th or equivalent exams as well as the eligibility of the UGC Committee the scholarship must be given. Also, keep in mind that the officials have a right to refuse the candidate for no reason. Finally, the selected students will get the above-mentioned benefits.
The list of needed documents has been updated in this section. Attentively, check the entire information before applying.
- Aadhar Card scanned copy
- Students Domicile Certificate copy
- Aspirants Programme marks sheet for those who are renewing
- Family annual income certificate copy
- Intermediate Marks sheet scanned copy
- Applying contenders have to submit an Affidavit stating that he/ she is not getting any Scholarship from anywhere. And also with an INR 50 rupees stamp on it.
Ishan Uday Scholarship 2020 Application Steps
Follow the steps which we have mentioned in this section carefully.
- We suggest the contenders look at the official web portal that is www.ugc.ac.in/ner/
- Now, the homepage appears on the screen
- Aspirants can quickly go to the Central Scheme section
- So, choose the University Grant Commission link
- After that press on the Apply Online link
- Now, students need to click on the New User/ Register option
- Without late candidates have to fill the required information for getting a fresh id and password
- After getting the details to utilize them and log in the page with new credentials
- Fill the application form completely
- Upload the needed documents
- Finally, take an overview
- Don’t forget to give the bank account information
- Lastly, submit it and Also, take a hard copy.
Mandatory Dates – Last Date
The end date is 30th October 2020.
To know more details about Ishan Uday Scheme 2020: View More
Official Address & Contact Details
For any queries, candidates can simply contact the officials via email@example.com.