Legrand Scholarship 2020-21 @ legrandscholarship.co.in: Illuminating a large number of Indian homes, Legrand went into the domain of education a year ago. With a target to help young lady understudies to seek after their advanced education.
Well, the Legrand Scholarship program, controlled by Legrand, has been urging commendable meritious girl candidates to seek after a vocation in Engineering and Architecture.
Begun in the year 2018-19, 100+ researchers have been given grants to seek after their scholastic dreams. This year, Legrand has propelled the third release of the Legrand Scholarship Program.
- 1 Highlights Of UGAM Legrand Scholarship 2020
- 2 Legrand Scholarship 2020-21
- 3 Online Application Steps For Legrand Scholarship 2020-21
Highlights Of UGAM Legrand Scholarship 2020
|Name of the Scholarship||Legrand Scholarship/ UGAM Legrand Scholarship|
|Closing Date||30th October 2020|
Legrand Scholarship 2020-21
The present scheme expects to help promising young girl candidates in the field of technology. Under this program, the organization is searching for scholastically encouraging girl students to give them a benefit for every annum.
At the same time the education cost waiver of 60%, whichever is less. The grant will cover the expenses to examine B.Tech./ BE/ B.Arch. program at a perceived Indian college or school.
- Tuition Fee: 60%
- Per annum, the selected candidates will receive Rs. 60, 000.
Just refer to the beneath mentioned eligibility criteria carefully.
- Should be an Indian citizen
- Only for girl candidates are suitable to apply
- Must have scored st leats 75% marks in 10th Class and 12th Class board exams
- Need to pass 12th Class in the year 2020
- The family income of the candidates is less than Rs. 5 Lakh per annum
- Students who are looking to begin the B. Tech/ B.E./ B.Arch program in the 2020-21 academic year at a recognized university/ college in India can easily apply.
- International candidates are not suitable to apply for this scheme
- Those who have already registered to this scheme in previously then they are not eligible to apply for this time.
This section gives the proper information about the documents that required.
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Photo ID card
- Passport size photograph
- Age proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Family income certificate
- Fee receipt as the proof of admission or college/ university.
- Depends upon the merit as well as family income of the
- Eligibility and documents
- The selected aspirants have to take the telephonic round. Via telephonic round, the candidates have to take the interview
- The final selection list has been mentioned at the official web portal.
Online Application Steps For Legrand Scholarship 2020-21
Kindly go to the beneath sections and refer to each step which we have mentioned here.
- Visit www.legrandscholarship.co.in
- The direct page shows you the scholarship information
- Read to all the eligibilities
- If you are suitable Click on the Online Application link
- After that register with your Gmail or Facebook
- Now, fill the 6 steps of the application form and then upload the documents which we have mentioned in the top section
- Once verify it and recheck
- Finally, press on the submit option.
Important Dates – Last Date
- Due Date: 2020.
To Know More About UGAM Legrand Scholarship 2020-21: View More
Official Address & Contact Details
Address: 61/62, 6th Floor Kalpataru Square, Kondivita Road, Off Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri (East), MUMBAI 400 059
Phone Number: +91-11-430-92248 (Ext: 127)