LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2020 @ www.licindia.in Check All Details like Eligibility Criteria, Rewards, Eligible Courses, Application Process, Documents Required, Selection Process of Official website (www.licindia.in) been implemented by the Life Insurance Corporation. So, candidates who wish to finish their higher education are suggested to take a movement and refer to this article and find the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Details. However, most of the students have stopped their further education and the reason is due to lack of money. For those people, the present LIC India Scholarship 2020 gives the helping hands. Those who have a poor financial background can utilize this offer by applying the LIC Online Application Forms 2020.
- 1 LIC Scholarship 2020 Information
- 2 LIC Scholarship Eligible Courses
- 3 Rewards For LIC Scholarship 2020
- 4 LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Eligibility Criteria – www.licindia.in
- 5 What Is The Selection Process For LIC Scholarship 2020?
- 6 Documents Required for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
- 7 What Is The Application Process For LIC Scholarship 2020?
- 8 What Is the Last Date To Apply For LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2020?
Highlights Of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2020
|Authority||LIC (Life Insurance Corporation of India)|
|Scholarship Name||LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship|
LIC Scholarship 2020 Information
So, the LIC Scholarship 2020 Application Form is available now, Moreover, students who are eligible for the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2020 are informed to apply before the closing date. Meanwhile, the aspirants will get a notification if they have selected or not. And all the selected and shortlisted people will get Rs. 10000 per annum. To give the bright future of students the officials of LIC have started this scheme and helping a huge number of aspirants every year.
What Is The Main Objective Of LIC India Scholarship 2020
The fundamental goal of the LIC Scholarship 2020 is to award Scholarships of LIC to worthy students who are suffering from weak financial issues. So, in order to give the students a better chance for their higher education and consequently improve their employability.
The LIC is an Indian state-possessed protection gathering and venture organization claimed by the Government of India. The Life protection Corporation of India was established in 1956 when the Parliament of India passed the Life Insurance of India Act that nationalized the protection business in India. More than 245 insurance agencies and fortunate social orders were converged to make the state-possessed Life Insurance Corporation of India. Starting in 2019, Life Insurance Corporation of India had an all-out life reserve of Rs. 28.3 trillion. The all-out estimation of sold strategies in the year 2018-19 is Rs. 21.4 million. Life coverage Corporation of India settled 26 million cases in 2018-19. It has 290 million arrangement holders.
LIC Scholarship Eligible Courses
- Vocational Courses via well-known Government colleges as well as Institutes in the ITI. Therefore ITI is nothing but Industrial Training Institutes.
Rewards For LIC Scholarship 2020
- Those who have selected under this scheme will get Rs. 10000 per annum
- Rs. 1000 will be given for every month
- From each family, one candidate will get the benefits
- All the aspirants must have a bank account
- The scholarship amount will be given for 10 installments
- If any of the candidates will apply for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2020 with face documents or certificates then it will be canceled.
Check the mentioned table carefully. We have included the category, count and amount information for Objective of Publicity, Medical Relief and Advancement Of Education categories.
|Objective of Publicity||509||85,27,34,954|
|Advancement Of Education||235||38,12,38,074|
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Eligibility Criteria – www.licindia.in
- The applying candidate’s income must not exceed Rs. 1 Lakh per annum
- The aggregation should be a minimum of 60%
- Those who have completed their 10th class are also applicable for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2020
- Those who have a weak family background are eligible to apply
- Candidates should get a good score in their previous year exams
- Must have 60% in their 12th standard
- Those who wish to take admissions into ITI, Graduation, Post Graduation in various government and private colleges are eligible to apply.
The LIC Scholarship 2020 is to be awarded for education in India in various government or private colleges as well as a university. Meanwhile, it also includes vocational and technical courses in ITI/ Industrial Training Centres affiliated with the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
Time Duration For LIC India Scholarship 2020
The time duration of this scholarship is for two years.
What Is The Selection Process For LIC Scholarship 2020?
The selection is based on the documents verification as well as the percentage-based merit list. So, after completion of the verification procedure of students, the authority directly transfers the amount into a student’s bank account. And monthly the higher officials will transfer the amount.
Documents Required for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
Here is the list of documents that you need to upload or submit.
- Address proof
- Previous exams marks lists
- Scanned signature of the student
- Passport size photo
- Birth certificate
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
What Is The Application Process For LIC Scholarship 2020?
Without knowing the steps it is impossible to fill the application forms. So, we are intimating the competitors to follow the mentioned steps. Hence, go ahead and check each and every step.
- Keep in mind that to visit the official site Life Insurance Corporation of India always @ www.licindia.in
- Now, the homepage appears on the screen
- Just concentrate the home screen there you will find Golden Jubilee Foundation option
- Now press it
- The page shows you all the empty columns
- So, aspirants need to enter all the stuff with genuine information
- Recheck once
- After that press on the submit option
- And we inform to take a final copy for the reference purpose.
All the candidates need to read the instructions and follow them. Because at the time of filling the Online Applications all the aspirants need to keep their focus and fill the applications. If the officials found any single mistake then you have to face technical issues. So that we are informing the applicants to preview the rules and regulations attentively.
What Is the Last Date To Apply For LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2020?
Soon we will notify the candidates with proper dates. Hence, just wait and check the starting at the same time closing dates. In the month of December, the authority will receive online applications.
What Is The Release Date Of The List Of Selected Candidates?
Divisional Offices will process the online applications gotten from the candidates. Shortlisted understudies will be reached directly.
To Find The LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Details: Press Here
Address & Contact Details
Check the below-given information carefully.
SMS LICHELP <pol.no.> to 9222492224 or SMS LICHELP <pol.no.> to 56767877.
Toll-free No: 18004259876 for Health Insurance policies from 10 AM to 5 PM on all working days.