The L’Oreal India For Young Women In Science Scholarship 2020 gives the helping hands to all economically disabled women who wish to seek after their profession in any Science field from any perceived Institution of India.
The L’Oreal Scheme for young Women was begun by L’Oreal Foundation. The L’Oreal Scholarship is intended for young ladies in India in the field of Sciences.
The Scholarship is started as L’Oreal accepts that Science has assumed an extraordinary job in Progress and granting any ladies is basic for its future. This L’Oreal Scholarship program initiated in the year 2003 for the future in Scientific Fields.
for more detail please check the official site www.foryoungwomeninscience.com. This grant helps ladies by giving a sum that covers their school education cost.
- 1 Highlights Of L’Oreal Scholarship 2020
- 2 L’Oreal India For Young Women In Science Scholarship 2020
- 3 L’Oreal India For Young Women In Science Scholarship 2020 Application Steps
Highlights Of L’Oreal Scholarship 2020
|Providing Authority||L’Oreal Foundation|
|Name of the Scholarship||L’Oreal India For Young Women In Science Scholarship/ L’Oreal Scholarship For Young Women In Science|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Closing Date||15th October 2020|
L’Oreal India For Young Women In Science Scholarship 2020
Candidates can completely grab the latest information like Eligibility, Benefits, Important Dates, Links, Online Application steps a lot of data from the next sections. Meanwhile, interested contenders can happily collect genuine information via this article.
We have also attached the link at the end that belongs to the scheme. So, the applications will be available in both online and offline methods.
Our team has mentioned the clear steps for both steps at the end of this post. Interested people after checking the eligibility criteria soon apply and prepare for the interview.
- A total of 300 candidates will receive the benefits
- Selected will receive college tuition fee of any Scientific Course from any of the well known University/ Institution
- Rs. 2,50,000 is given to the selected aspirants to remove their economic disability. So, with the help of this amount pay the college tuition fee.
- Only girl aspirants are eligible to apply for this scholarship
- The L’Oreal Scholarship For Young Women In Science is suitable only for Indian candidates
- The applying candidate’s age must be 19 years. So, the age must be applicable as of May 2020
- The girl students who finished their 12th standard in batch 2019-20 are suitable
- At least 85% marks need to be secure by the students in the PCB/ PCM streams
- Coming to the family income must have fewer than Rs. 4.00,000 per annum.
The selection of the aspirants is depended upon the financial status at the same time academic performance. Meanwhile, the selected students will be called to attend for the interview round.
Along with their parents, the selected candidates have to attend for interviews in various locations like Hyderabad/ Delhi/ Bangalore/ Mumbai. You can choose the nearby location and travel with your own expenses.
The mentioned documents should be required at the time of filling or sending the application form. Hence, check them properly and attach them or send them to the officials along with your filled application form.
- Income Certificate
- 10th Standard mark sheet, attested by the school
- 12th Standard mark sheet, attested by the school
- Attested copy of proof of age
- An essay (not more than 600 words) about yourself at the same time why you have chosen the course for study. Also, given a proper explanation related to how the scholarship helps you.
L’Oreal India For Young Women In Science Scholarship 2020 Application Steps
Here we have clearly given the step by step procedure for online as well as offline modes.
- Go to www.foryoungwomeninscience.com
- Now, refer to the scholarship details
- After that eligible one can click on the Online Apply link
- Register with your email id
- Now, candidates have to fill the 5 step form
- Now, students need to write the essay
- Also, upload the valid documents
- Recheck once and Finally submit it.
Download the application form from the official website. Fill up all the required personal as well as educational information. Attach the documents. Finally, send it to the official address. We have detailedly mentioned the address at the end of this article.
The closing date for this scheme is 15th October 2020.
Official Address & Contact Details
Send the application form to the beneath address before the closing date.
Address: The Scholarship Cell, L’Oreal India Pvt. Ltd., 8th Floor A wing Marathon Futurex, NM Joshi Marg Lower Parel, Mumbai-400013”