Interested in applying for Merit Cum Means Based Scholarship For Minorities 2020? then first of all you have to know whether you are fit for this scheme or not. For that purpose, we have updated the overall data here in this post.
So, attentively verify the information and then apply before 31st October 2020. Along with the closing date also we have updated Defective Verification and Institute Verification dates in the beneath section.
Hence, without skipping a single line just verify the data correctly and then apply.
- 1 Highlights Of Merit Cum Means Based Scholarship For Minorities 2020
- 2 Merit Cum Means Based Scholarship For Minorities 2020 Objectives
- 2.1 Duration
- 2.2 Benefits
- 2.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 2.4 Scope
- 2.5 Earmarking
- 2.6 Selection Process
- 2.7 Administrative Expenses
- 2.8 Required Documents For Merit Cum Means Based Scholarship For Minorities 2020
- 2.9 Financial Assistance
- 2.10 Guidelines Regarding Bank Account Details
- 2.11 List Of Institutes
- 2.12 Renewal Process
- 3 Application Steps For Merit Cum Means Based Scholarship For Minorities 2020
Highlights Of Merit Cum Means Based Scholarship For Minorities 2020
|Providing By||Ministry of Minority Affairs|
|Name of the Scholarship||Merit Cum Means Based Scholarship For Minorities|
|Closing Date||31st October 2020|
|Web Portal||www.scholarships.gov.in/ www.minorityaffairs.gov.in|
Merit Cum Means Based Scholarship For Minorities 2020 Objectives
The main objective of this scholarship is to give financial assistance to the poor as well as meritorious candidates that belong to the minority communities to enable the candidates to seek Professional and Technical Courses.
The scheme will be offered the entire academic year/ course.
The maintenance allowance should provide the fixed lump sum amount for the academic year.
- Hosteller: Rs. 10000
- Day Scholars: Rs. 5, 000
Well, the clear eligibility criteria info has been attached here in this section. If you are more excited to know eligibility then keep your eyes here.
- The mentioned scholarship will be given to the candidates who have scored not less than 50% marks or equivalent marks in the last final exams
- The annual income of the applicant’s parents/ guardians is not more than Rs. 2.5 Lakhs from all the sources
- Applying candidates age must be 18 years
- Candidates who get admission to a college to seek technical/ professional courses based on the competitive exam.
The scheme is to be awarded for education in India in a Government or private institution. All the selected people will be notified in a transparent manner by the Union Territory organization/ State Government.
Therefore, it will cover both technical and professional courses at PG (Post Graduation) and UG (Under Graduation) levels.
- A 30% scholarship is earmarked only to the girl’s candidates
- Each minority community in a State/ UT that is transferable to the male aspirants of that community
- If in case of non-availability of the female candidates in that community in the concerned State/ UT
- Therefore, 30% is on the floor. And also not the ceiling for eligible girl candidates.
After referring to this section candidates can easily understand the selection procedure.
- The selection procedure has been fixed as per the norms of the organization. Based on the merit the officials will choose the people and provide the benefits to them. Hence, a merit basis is nothing but marks/ percentages of the previous academic course/ board exams. Also, the authority will consider the Annual Income also
- There is no merit list for the renewal cases. If he/ she grabs 50% marks in the previous exams then the renewal application is accepted by the UT’s/ State Governments.
In a detailed manner, we have mentioned the administrative expenses in this section. All the interested aspirants can check the valid news.
- As the extent of information to be entered and prepared would be huge as the plot gets executed throughout the long term, there would be a need to connect with qualified gifted faculty directly from the earliest starting point to guarantee that the information based modernized frameworks are operational
- The qualified talented workforce having the imperative skill to work PC program intended for this enter, purpose, analyze, process, retrieve, transfer data and monitor, ought to be locked in on contract premise according to require
- The information gave by the States/ Union Territories will be kept up and overseen by the Service with a workforce of comparable ability to be locked in on contract premise
- An arrangement not surpassing 2% of the all-out spending will be made to meet the regulatory and associated costs viz. use of the States/ Union Territories and the Ministry for office types of gear including accessories, computers, the printing of application forms, furniture, engagement of personnel, advertisements, and more
- This arrangement will likewise be utilized for assessment and observing of the plan, through outside presumed organizations/offices connected with by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India, and the State Governments/ Union Territory Administrations.
Note: The scheme will not be provided more than two students from a family.
Required Documents For Merit Cum Means Based Scholarship For Minorities 2020
Here we have uploaded the list of the required documents to help the candidates. After completion of filling the details on the online application form just upload these documents without fail. Because documents are nothing but the proofs.
- Verification Form to be provided by the Institution
- Student Photo
- Income Certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Previous exams mark sheets
- Fee Receipt of ‘Current Course Year’
- Bank Account
- Aadhaar Card
- Residential/ Domicile Certificate.
The scholarship is the Central Sector Scheme. Also, 100% of funding is given by the Government of India and the Ministry of Minority Affairs.
Guidelines Regarding Bank Account Details
- From the drop-down list students have to choose their bank/ branch name attentively
- Candidates should enter the bank account information accurately
- Bank account candidates have to verify their know your customer (KYC) status from the bank
- Till the completion of the scholarship procedure the bank account should be operational/ active
- The Bank Account need to be in the name of the applicant
- Don’t provide false information regarding the Bank account.
List Of Institutes
Overall 85 popular institutions need to be covered beneath this scholarship.
Once after awarded then the scheme will be renewed during the next academic year of the course. Also, you can find the renewal link from the beneath portion.
Application Steps For Merit Cum Means Based Scholarship For Minorities 2020
The application steps have been included in this portion. Verify them properly and then utilize the beneath link to apply.
- Students need to visit the National Scholarship Scheme or
Ministry of Minority Affairs that is www.scholarships.gov.in www.minorityaffairs.gov.in
- Now, the homepage available
- There you have to take a look at Central Schemes and then the Ministry of Minority Affairs section
- In that, you will find the Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS option
- There you will get Guidelines
- Click on it
- The new pdf available on the screen
- The PDF gives you overall details
- Check it thoroughly
- Now log in and give the valid information
- Upload the necessary documents
- Finally recheck once and submit it before the deadline.
Mandatory Dates – End Date
All the candidates are now waiting for the important dates. So, this section gives you a clear overview related to the dates.
- Closing Date: 31st October 2020
- Defective Verification End Date: 15th November 2020
- Institute Verification Last Date: 15th November 2020
The complete mandatory links have been uploaded here in this section. Without any late just choose the links and find more information.
To Know More About Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS: More Info
To Know Institutions List Data: Institute List
For Fresh Registrations: Register Here
To log in: Login Here
For Renewal Procedure: Renewal Process
Official Address & Contact Details
Phone: 0120 – 6619540
Email Id: helpdesk[at]nsp[dot]gov[dot]in
Address: Ministry of Minority Affairs, 11th Floor, Pandit Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003