MHRD Scholarship 2020: The Ministry of Human Resource Development, as well as the Department of Higher Education, has discharged the Online Application for the MHRD Scholarship 2020. Auxiliary and higher optional aspirants can be profited through this Scholarship. This is the Central Sector Scholarship additionally accessible for College and University peoples. Meanwhile, the fundamental target of this Scholarship is to improve the education segment of the state. Likewise, give financial related help to praiseworthy candidates who are not ready to proceed with their higher education. Therefore, the MHRD Scholarship 2020 opens countless open doors for candidates of India. Kindly move to the further sections for Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Document Verification details.
- 1 About MHRD Scholarship 2020 Information
- 2 National Scholarships
- 3 International/ External Scholarships
- 4 Key Points
- 5 Individual Countries – Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Commonwealth Scholarship for the United Kingdom and New Zealand
- 7 mhrd.gov.in – Eligibility Criteria
- 8 Useful Documents
- 9 How To Check MHRD Scholarship Online Status 2020
- 10 MHRD Scholarship 2020 Scheme Details
- 11 Selection Process for MHRD Scholarship
- 12 MHRD Scholarship 2020 Application Process
Overview Of MHRD Scholarship 2020
|Authority||Ministry of Human Resource Development|
|Scholarship Name||MHRD Scholarship|
|Official Site||mhrd.gov.in (View More Details)|
About MHRD Scholarship 2020 Information
Candidates who are studying in 1st Class to 10th Class are eligible to apply for the Pre-Matric Scholarships. Meanwhile, aspirants who are in the 11th and 12th standards are advised to apply for Secondary Education Scholarships 2020. Meanwhile, it allows 3 National as well as 3 International Scholarships to the candidates who have specific criteria at the same time eligibility for these scholarships. Therefore, below, we have mentioned the depth information regarding MHRD Scholarship 2020. Hence, interested people are suggested to go ahead and find the most valid stuff.
About the Ministry of Human Resource Development
The embodiment of Human Resource Development is instruction, which plays a huge and therapeutic job in adjusting the financial texture of the Country. Since residents of India are its most important asset, our billion-in number country needs the sustain and care as essential instruction to accomplish superior personal satisfaction. This warrants an inside and out an improvement of our residents, which can be accomplished by building solid establishments in instruction. Incompatibility of this strategic, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) was made on September 26, 1985, through the 174th amendment to the Government of India (Allocation of Business) Rules, 1961. Right now, the MHRD works through two offices.
- So, the National Scholarship is one of the Central Sector Scheme for the aspirants. Meanwhile, this will be eligible for college and university students
- So, this is the special scheme for J&K (Jammu and Kashmir)
- The present scheme is for the candidates from Non-Hindi speaking states for the post-matric education in Hindi.
International/ External Scholarships
- This Scholarship is offered by South Korea, Italy, Israel, Sri Lanka, Mexico, China
- For New Zealand and the United Kingdom, it is one of the Commonwealth Scholarship
- This is the Agatha Harrison Memorial Scholarship.
MHRD Scholarship-Scheme of Scholarship to Candidates from the Non-Hindi Speaking States for Post Matric Studies in Hindi
- The target of this scholarship is to energize the education of Hindi in the Non-Hindi Speaking States
- The Scholarship grows from the 11th standard to Ph.D
- The scholarship is offered to the candidates who study Hindi in an express that doesn’t have Hindi as their official language
MHRD Scholarship Special Scholarship For Jammu and Kashmir
- The competitors who belong to Jammu and Kashmir can apply
- This Scholarship is allowed by the workplace of Prime Minister of India
- It is offered to aspirants who are the residence of Jammu and Kashmir and are wanting to seek after their degree in any field
- The qualification criteria express that the candidate must be an inhabitant of Jammu and Kashmir and have finished their 12th standard from Jammu and Kashmir Board or CBSE.
Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College & University Candidates
- The scholarship is offered to the candidates who are concentrating on a government perceived Medical or Engineering Colleges
- The aspirants need to score over 80% in their 12th standard
- The weaker areas of society can apply.
Verifying the Key points are very helpful or the candidates. So, we have updated some of the key points here for the sake of candidates.
- Depends upon the Senior Secondary Exam results the scholarship will be awarded
- The family income must be less than Rs. 6 lakhs
- Rs. 1000 2000 per month will be given for all the Graduate candidates
- For Post Graduates, candidates will receive Rs. 2000 per month
- If you have 60% marks then you have a chance to renew your application
- Depends upon the Merit List, the organization will choose the candidates.
Individual Countries – Eligibility Criteria
- Japan: PG, Ph.D. to Social Sciences and Humanities, Science and Management Studies.
- Italy: PG, Ph.D., to Italian Language and Literate
- Israel: PG, Ph.D., to Hebrew language, biology, and literature
- Mexico: UG, PG, Ph.D.
- China: UG, PG, and Ph.D.
Commonwealth Scholarship for the United Kingdom and New Zealand
- This Scheme will be offered to the candidates who are intending to seek after their graduate degree in any of the given fields indicated beneath of this scholarship
- The scheme subsidizes aspirants education costs and costs so as to contemplate in either the UK or New Zealand
- The candidate must finish their four-year college education in a school perceived by the government of India
- This Scholarship offered by South Korea, Mexico, China, Israel, Sri Lanka, and Italy
- There are several prerequisites for various nations, how about we have mentioned the details clearly. So as to get a concise thought of qualification criteria required to apply for the scholarship in these nations.
mhrd.gov.in – Eligibility Criteria
Check the Eligibilities from this section attentively.
- The annual income of the parent must be below Rs. 6 Lakh
- Candidates must not get the benefits for various scholarships
- Through Management Quota all the aspirants need to take the admission
- Also, candidates need to pursue their education in Diploma as well as Open Universities
- Those who have completed their 12th Class are eligible to apply.
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- ID Proof
- Admission Letter
- Disability Certificate
- Passport Size Photos
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Number with IFSC Code.
How To Check MHRD Scholarship Online Status 2020
- On the Public Financial Management System portal, you need to verify the payment status
- Now, press on the payment link
- To preview your status the Aadhar Card as well as Bank Account Number will be entered.
Reservation For mhrd.gov.in Scholarship 2020
- PH/ PwD: 5%
- OBC: 27%
- ST: 7.5%
- SC: 15%
MHRD Scholarship 2020 Scheme Details
Here we have mentioned some of the mandatory details
- All the selected people will receive Rs. 6000 per annum. That means for monthly you will receive Rs. 500
- Without any delay, the occupation of the scholarship for Ph.D. is surely 2 years
- The college University Course cost is Rs. 10000 per annum and this is or Graduation Level
- So, Rs. 20000 is for Post Graduation Level
- Candidates who are pursuing professional courses with a time duration of 5 years will receive Rs. 20000 per year in 4th and 5th year
- Moreover, students who belong to Technical Courses such as B.E, B.Tech, etc will receive the graduation level amount.
Selection Process for MHRD Scholarship
Follow the below-given selection procedure. Meanwhile, we have given the Exam Pattern too. So, all the willing people are informed to check and prepare according to the subjects wise. Because the selection procedure plays an important role in the scheme.
The selection completely depends upon
MAT is nothing but Mental Ability Test. So, the exam carries 90 MCQs. The questions will be covered from Thinking Ability, reasoning, Non-Verbal and Verbal. The time limit is 90 minutes. So, all the candidates need to focus on Figures, Classifications, Analogy, etc.,
SAT is nothing but Scholastic Aptitude Test. The Test consists of 90 MCQs. And the subjects are Maths, Science, Social Science. And the level is 7th and 8th standard. The time is 90 minutes.
MHRD Scholarship Renewal Method
The renewal will be done for 5 years. Meanwhile, these 5 years is for the same stream at the Graduation. In case any of the students didn’t attempt the annual exams due to some personal issues or health issues then the renewal will be done for the next academic year. At the time of renewing you have to give all the accurate information on the applications.
MHRD Scholarship 2020 Application Process
The Online Application Procedure 2020 steps have been included in this section. And we surely hope that aspirants will get a clear idea after verifying these steps.
- Take a look at www.mhrd.gov.in
- So, we inform the people that every year in the month of June-July the application procedure will be starts
- After visiting the site you need to find the advertisement
- After finding the Notification download it
- Verify all the eligibility. Also, check the top sections for more updates
- Press on the Online Application link
- Give the valid information
- Upload the documents
- Students need to keep in mind that the applications must be verified by the Institute or by the central state education board. Only verified applications will be considered
- Submit before the final dates
- Take a hard copy.
In the month of June or July, the Application Procedure will be started. Therefore, the actual dates are not yet released by the department. And don’t worry we are with you to give the regular updates via this article. Without late please find further information carefully.
To Get More Details: Click Here
MHRD Scholarship Address & Contact Details
Department Of Higher Education
Shri Madhu Ranjan Kumar
New Delhi – 110001
Department Of School Education & Literacy
Shri Maneesh Garg
Joint Secretary (SE-I)
New Delhi – 110001