Check the Mukhya Mantri Protsahan Yojana 2020, Himachal Pradesh details have been mentioned in this article. Well, the Government of Himachal Pradesh is inviting the applications for suitable candidates.
Before going to apply students need to satisfy some of the eligibility. Hence, we have mentioned the complete details via this post. Without late scroll down this article and read the proper and genuine details.
- 1 Highlights Of Mukhya Mantri Protsahan Yojana Scheme 2020
- 2 Mukhya Mantri Protsahan Yojana 2020, Himachal Pradesh
- 3 How To Apply For Mukhya Mantri Protsahan Yojana 2020, Himachal Pradesh?
Highlights Of Mukhya Mantri Protsahan Yojana Scheme 2020
|Providing By||Government of Himachal Pradesh|
|Name of the Scholarship||Mukhya Mantri Protsahan Yojana 2020, Himachal Pradesh|
|Closing Date||30th November 2020|
Mukhya Mantri Protsahan Yojana 2020, Himachal Pradesh
The Government of Himachal Pradesh is now choosing the candidates for Mukhya Mantri Protsahan Yojana Scheme 2020. To apply for the scholarship our recommendation to the candidates is to follow the guidelines officially released by the officials.
We have mentioned the mandatory information like Eligibility, Application Steps, Benefits, Documents, Guidelines, etc., from the down section.
- The selected candidates will receive the one time awards/ incentive of Rs. 75, 000
- Must be a citizen of the Himachal Pradesh State
- Need to take admission in the degree courses in AIIMS, IITs, IISc Bangalore, ISM Dhanbad or need to take the admission in the Post Graduate Diploma course in IIMs.
- Resident Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Previous Year Mark Sheet.
How To Apply For Mukhya Mantri Protsahan Yojana 2020, Himachal Pradesh?
To apply for the scheme, candidates need to follow some of the rules and regulations released by the officials. Meanwhile, a lot of students are now waiting to check the clear steps. So, to help the students we have updated the clear steps here.
- Visit scholarships.gov.in
- Candidates need to press on the option “Student Login”
- On the main page of the NSP (National Scholarships Portal), the option will be appears
- As per the instructions, candidates need to fill up the application given by the system
- Now, click on the save option
- After finishing the saving, the candidates will receive a “Temporary ID”
- Now, the page asks you to enter the ID and date of birth details
- After that enter the subsequent information properly
- Once after the registration procedure is finished then click on the submit button
- Now, you will receive a Permanent Registration ID
- The ID is very helpful for Renewal at the same time tracking the status of the application.
- With the help of Application Id and Date of Birth, candidates need to register
- If you forget your id then there is a chance to reset your id
- Find the renewal procedure.
- Announcement Date Of Scholarship: 24th August 2020
- End Date Of Scholarship: 30th November 2020
- Closing Date For Defective Verification: 15th December 2020
- Due Date For Institute Verification: 15th December 2020
To Know More Guidelines Related To Mukhya Mantri Protsahan Yojana Scholarship 2020: View More Details
Official Adress & Contact Details
If you have any queries means simply call the beneath contact number. Also, you can contact the officials via email id.
Contact Number: 0120 – 6619540
Email Id: helpdesk[at]nsp[dot]gov[dot]in