The Government of Nagaland is inviting the Online Applications in the name of Nagaland State Merit Scholarship 2020-21. Well, the dates to start and end the online applications is from 7th September 2020 to 30th November 2020.
The End Date of the submission of Merit Form Hardcopy is 11th December 2020. This particular scheme is available from 11th class and above candidates from the state of Nagaland.
The major aim of this scholarship is to increase the level of literacy and education of the aspirants to provide financial help to seek higher education.
- 1 Highlights Of Nagaland State Merit Scholarship 2020-21
- 2 Nagaland State Merit Scholarship 2020-21 Info
- 3 Application Procedure For Nagaland State Merit Scholarship 2020-21
Highlights Of Nagaland State Merit Scholarship 2020-21
|Providing By||Directorate of Higher Education Nagaland, Kohima|
|Name of the Scholarship||Nagaland State Merit Scholarship|
|Starting Date||7th September 2020|
|Closing Date||30th November 2020|
|End Date Of Submission Of Form Hardcopy||11th December 2020|
Nagaland State Merit Scholarship 2020-21 Info
The overall information like Benefits, Eligibility, Guidelines, Dates, Links, Application Steps, etc., has been updated in this article. Closely look at the beneath sections and find a lot of information.
Also, we have attached the pdf and it gives a lot of useful data that helps the competitors a lot.
The selection of the candidates is depended upon the State Corpus of the Merit Scholarship. Moreover, the Nagaland Government will give the variable monetary scholarships to all eligible aspirants.
Before applying for the scheme students need to satisfy the eligibility mentioned by the higher officials.
- The applying candidate should be an indigenous inhabitant of Nagaland. Also, the student needs to pursue post-matric (that means above Xth class) education in any of the well-known an institution
- The Non-indigenous inhabitants of Nagaland who have permanently settled in the state of Nagaland. Also, need to score top 10 positions in Board/ University
- Aspirants can also apply for this scheme by enclosing needed and useful documents along with a Xerox copy of the Permanent Resident Certificate released by the competent organization
- Candidates who are pursuing Diploma/ Certificate courses are eligible to apply. But all the people need to have the beneath mentioned percentage. Also, the duration of the course is not less than 2 years
- Candidates studying in NIOS can apply for this scheme
- For all the 11th and 12th class level courses, the candidate should pass 10th class with the below-mentioned subjects.
|English||Alt English or MIL||Science||Mathematics||Social Science|
|Present Class/ Year||% Calculation Criteria||Qualifying % Of The Last Examination Passed|
|11||Marks of best 5 subjects in 10th class||In 10th Class minimum 80%|
|12||Marks of best 5 subjects in 11th class||In 11th Standard minimum 80%|
|1st Year Degree||Marks of best 5 subjects in 12th class||In 12th Standard minimum 80%|
|2nd Year Degree||Marks of all the papers in 1st and 2nd semesters||In Degree 1st year minimum of 70%|
|3rd Year Degree||Marks of all papers in 3rd & 4th Sem||In Degree 2nd year minimum of 70%|
|4th Year Degree||Marks of all papers in 5th & 6th Sem||In Degree 3rd year minimum of 70%|
|5th Year Degree||Marks of all papers in 7th & 8th Sem||In Degree 4th year minimum of 70%|
|PG 1st Year||Marks of all papers in all semesters of the Bachelor/ Graduation course will be taken into account||At least 70% in Bachelor/ Graduation level|
|PG 2nd Year||Marks of all the papers in 1st and 2nd year PG||minimum 70% in PG 1st Year|
- Candidates who have failed in their last examinations are not suitable to apply
- Students who have a study break more than 2 years (the previous exam passed before 2018) are also not qualified to apply
- Those who are applying for this scholarship are not beneficiary for taking other scholarships
- Applying candidates need not be related to an employee of any government/ semi-government establishments.
Well, after completion of filling the application form, you have to attach some of the documents mentioned by the Directorate of Higher Education Nagaland, Kohima. Here is the list of useful documents for the candidates that need to be upload.
- 10th Class Admit Card and Mark Sheet
- Copy of Previous exams mark sheet
- Xerox copy of Scheduled Tribe Certificate as well as Indigenous Certificate presented by the competent designated organization
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Hostel Certificate (Needed if you are a hosteler)
- Bank Passbook front page xerox
- Aadhaar Card xerox
- Latest Passport size photo
- Admission receipt xerox
Properly check the guidelines which we have updated in this portion for the sake of competitors.
- The candidate’s bank account should be needed
- If in case of candidate didn’t mention the bank account then the applications will be rejected directly
- Candidates who are studying within the state of Nagaland must submit the print out of the online form along with the needed documents
- Students who are studying outside the state of Nagaland have to send the print out of the online application form along with the required documents.
The selection of the candidate is based on the eligibility criteria.
Application Procedure For Nagaland State Merit Scholarship 2020-21
In a detailed format, we have explained the steps in this section regarding the application procedure. Those who want to check the entire procedure can happily read them.
- Candidates need to visit the Directorate of Higher Education Nagaland, Kohima that is highereducation.nagaland.gov.in
- Now, the homepage available
- You will find the Scholarship option on the main menu
- Just make your cursor on the scholarship option
- You will get some of the schemes
- Choose the State Merit Scholarship option
- The new pdf appears on the screen
- Refer to all the mandatory information carefully
- If you are suitable then start filling the online application form that available on the official site
- Also, attach the required documents
- Finally, take an overview and press on the submit option before the end date.
Mandatory Dates – Last Date
Take a movement and check the starting and closing dates from this section without late.
- Starting Date: 7th September 2020
- Closing Date: 30th November 2020
- End Date Of Submission Of Form Hardcopy: 11th December 2020
To Check More Nagaland State Merit Scholarship 2020-21: View More
Official Adress & Contact Details
Address: Directorate of Higher Education, Kohima, Nagaland 797004
Email Id: email@example.com