The National Center for Biological Sciences (NCBS), Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) welcomes applications for NCBS-TIFR Postdoctoral Campus Fellows Program 2020 from Postdoctoral researchers with under 4 years of experience.
The program focuses on the postdoctoral researchers with outstanding ability and helps them to do their examination in the lab at NCBS or inStem. The program gives the colleagues the chance to win a month to month stipend of INR 90,000 and different advantages.
- 1 Highlights Of NCBS-TIFR Postdoctoral Campus Fellows Scheme 2020
- 2 About Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
- 3 NCBS-TIFR Postdoctoral Campus Fellows Program 2020 info
- 4 How To Apply For NCBS-TIFR Postdoctoral Campus Fellows Program 2020
Highlights Of NCBS-TIFR Postdoctoral Campus Fellows Scheme 2020
|Name of the Authority||National Center for Biological Sciences (NCBS) and Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR)|
|Scholarship Name||NCBS-TIFR Postdoctoral Campus Fellows Scheme 2020|
|Closing Date||31st March 2020|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
About Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) is an open considered research college situated in Mumbai, India that is committed to essential research in arithmetic and technical studies.
TIFR is considered as one of the extraordinary research establishments in India. It is a Deemed University and works under the umbrella of the Department of Atomic Energy of the Government of India. It is situated at Navy Nagar, Colaba, Mumbai, with a subsidiary grounds in Serilingampally close to Hyderabad.
TIFR conducts inquire about basically in the common sciences, arithmetic, the organic sciences, and hypothetical software engineering and is viewed as one among India’s extraordinary research centers. TIFR has an alumni program prompting a Ph.D. in all the significant fields of study.
NCBS-TIFR Postdoctoral Campus Fellows Program 2020 info
So, we have mentioned the details like Benefits, Required Documents, Selection Procedure, Mandatory Dates, Terms, and Conditions from this article.
So, most of the people are thinking about who is offering this NCBS-TIFR Postdoctoral Campus Fellows Scholarship 2020. For those people, our suggestion is the National Center for Biological Sciences (NCBS) and Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) is offering to this scheme.
Benefits – www.tifr.res.in
All the selected people will receive the below-mentioned benefits.
- Rs. 90000 is the stipend amount that all the selected people will receive
- And will receive campus housing.
- All the applying candidate need to be a holder of Ph.D. Degree
- All the applying candidate must have more than 4 years of postdoctoral research experience
- They should be sponsored by the local host who is a member of the NCBS/ inStem faculty.
Terms and Conditions
Check the eligibility criteria details from this section.
- So, all the selected people are appointed for the time duration of not more than four years. Moreover, the scheme is replaced in the following year on a successful annual review
- Considering the adaptability of the program the colleagues may decide to have a piece of their partnership off-grounds to work in a joint effort with outside gatherings and get preparing pertinent to their exploration program.
- During the term of the partnership, the colleagues are qualified to apply for any outer serious honors.
- The candidate’s full application ought to be created into a solitary ordered PDF establishing the extra archives
- The candidates shortlisted through the application procedure should introduce their exploration proposition.
- The meeting will be held by the board in the two weeks of April 2020. The choices for a similar will be declared inside about fourteen days of individual meetings.
Documents Required For NCBS-TIFR Postdoctoral Campus Fellows Scheme 2020
- Research proposal in not more than 4-5 pages
- 2 letter of references mailed directly to email@example.com
- A letter of support from the proposed host mailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1-3 first author publications (PDF versions)
- An updated curriculum vitae.
How To Apply For NCBS-TIFR Postdoctoral Campus Fellows Program 2020
- First of all visit the official site
- Find the appropriate link regarding NCBS-TIFR Postdoctoral Campus Fellows Scheme 2020
- Read to all the eligibility criteria and more details
- If you are eligible then give a try to apply
- Before starting the application procedure aspirants need to refer to all the details particularly
- Give all the information
- Upload all the valid documents
- Submit before the last date that is 31st March 2020.
- Final Date: 31st March 2020.
Click on the link and complete your application procedure.
To Apply For NCBS-TIFR Postdoctoral Campus Fellows Scholarship 2020: View More Details
Address & Contact Details
Check the official address from this section.
Address: National Centre for Biological Sciences, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Bellary Road, Bangalore 560065, Karnataka,
Phone: +91 80 23666001/02