The NIT Warangal Junior Research Fellowship 2020 @ nitw.ac.inis offering by the National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal. Meanwhile, it is applicable for a relevant research project titled ‘Non-destructive damage discovery as well as damage quantification on composite (HAP) boards’. The chosen people have the chance to grab a month to month pay of up to Rs. 31,000 alongside different advantages. Therefore, get the Benefits, Eligibility Details, and Application Form info from the beneath sections.
- 1 NIT Warangal Junior Research Fellowship 2020 Details
- 2 About NIT Warangal
- 3 Benefits of NIT Warangal Junior Research Fellowship 2020
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for NIT Warangal Junior Research Fellowship 2020
- 5 Selection Criteria @ nitw.ac.in
- 6 Required Documents for NIT Warangal Junior Research Fellowship 2020
- 7 Key Points for NIT Warangal Junior Research Fellowship 2020
- 8 How To Apply Online For NIT Warangal Junior Research Fellowship 2020
NIT Warangal Junior Research Fellowship 2020 Details
Under the IMPRINT MHRD scheme, Government of India and SERB (Science and Engineering Research Board) the NIT Warangal Junior Research Fellowship 2020 has been provided. Meanwhile, this scholarship is for BE/ B.Tech as well as M.E/ M.Tech candidates. Proceed to verify the below-given details and apply them before the end date. And the officials have strictly said that they will accept the Online Applications up to 23rd April 2020. So, before the updated date, one should apply for the present scheme.
Highlights Of NIT Warangal Junior Research Scholarship 2020
|Providing Authority||National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal|
|Scholarship Name||NIT Warangal Junior Research Fellowship/ NIT Warangal Junior Research Scholarship|
|Closing Date||23rd April 2020|
|Mode of Application||Online|
About NIT Warangal
The NIT Warangal is also known as NITW and National Institute of Technology, Warangal is the full name. So, it is an open specialized college situated in Warangal, India. And the establishment stone for this foundation was laid by then Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru in the year 1959, the first in the chain of 32 NITs (some time ago known as RECs) in the nation. Meanwhile, it is perceived as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India. Hence, the grounds is situated in Warangal, spread over a zone of 256 sections of land. Also, the establishment was renamed as the National Institute of Technology, Warangal in 2002.
Benefits of NIT Warangal Junior Research Fellowship 2020
- All the selected people will receive monthly Rs. 31000. Meanwhile, this amount should be given for the first 2 years
- As per the rules and regulations of authority, you will get a mess, hostel facilities.
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Warangal Junior Research Fellowship 2020
- The applicant’s age should not more than 32 years as on the 22nd April 2020
- Grab the 1st class with a minimum of 60% aggregate or 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale in the BE/ B.Tech degree or Civil Engineering as well as an allied field with the valid GATE Score
- Need to get the 1st class with 60% aggregate or 6.5 CGPA on the 10 point scale in B. Tech/ BE Civil Engineering or allied fields and ME/ M.Tech degree in the field of structural engineering or allied specialization or Applied Mechanic from a well-known university/institution with a good GATE score. Also, they can select via other national level exams.
Selection Criteria @ nitw.ac.in
The selection of the applicants depends upon a written test/ interview. The date of the exam, as well as the interview, will be soon updated on the official web portal that is nitw.ac.in. So, you guys need to keep in touch with the official site after completion of the deadline. Because at any time the authority may give the mandatory dates. Also, we will intimate you by providing here. Hence, keep in touch with this article on a daily basis.
Required Documents for NIT Warangal Junior Research Fellowship 2020
- Candidates passport size photograph
- Details of two referees
- Experience certificate
- Academic transcripts
Key Points for NIT Warangal Junior Research Fellowship 2020
- The Institute claims all authority to acknowledge application whenever, and think about people of uncommon qualifications without applications.
- The candidate will be liable for the credibility of data, different archives, and photo submitted.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be intimated by email (aside from site) about the meeting date. The aspirants must give exact E-mail IDs in the application
- Shortlisted applicants need to introduce themselves for the meeting on the meeting date with refreshed CV, and unique and verified photocopies of imprint sheets/declarations on the side of their scholarly capabilities
- So, having the recommended capability doesn’t guarantee that the competitor would be called for the Interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for showing up in the meeting.
- Applicants in business (private, government or some other association) are required to present a “No Objection Endorsement” (NOC) from the business at the hour of meeting.
- Candidates called for composed test/meeting will be posted in the Institute site
- The Last date for getting the appropriately filled in application is 23rd April 2020.
How To Apply Online For NIT Warangal Junior Research Fellowship 2020
- Interested people are advised to visit National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal @ nitw.ac.in
- Now, download the PDF which is available on the main page
- And now, refer to all the eligibility information carefully
- After that, eligible and willing competitors have to apply via Online Mode
- So, the direct Online Application link has been available on the site
- Just press it
- Now, give all the useful information detailedly
- Without late recheck once and upload the documents
- After that press on the submit button
- Take the hard copy.
- Closing Date: 23rd April 2020.
To know more info: Press Here
NIT Warangal Address & Contact Info
Address: Dr. T. P. Tezeswi, Principal Investigator, IMPRINT-II Project Department of Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technology Warangal, Warangal-506004, Telangana State.
Ph: +91- 8332969423