NSTY Scholarship 2020 @ nsty.in Candidates Searching for National Scholarship Test for Youth provided by Flurosis Communication Pvt. Ltd can check all the required details here on this page. Those who want to make their dream come true are suggested to apply for NSTY Scholarship 2020. Well, NSTY is nothing but National Scholarship Test for Youth. Everyone knows that our country (India) is the fastest developing country. And guess what when compared to other countries India consists of a lot of youth. So, a lot of middle class, as well as poor families, are suffering a lot due to financial issues. In that process, they are not giving proper education to their children. Therefore, Todays Youth is Tomorrow’s Hope for our country. So, the NSTY is giving the helping hands of a numerous number of people to fulfill their dreams.
- 1 NSTY Scholarship 2020 Information
- 2 Benefits Under NSTY Scheme 2020
- 3 National Scholarship Test for Youth Eligibility Criteria
- 4 NSTY Scholarships Application Fee
- 5 Procedure To Apply Online For NSTY Scholarship 2020
- 6 Address & Contact Details for NSTY Scholarship
Highlights Of National Scholarship Test for Youth Scheme 2020
|Providing Authority||Flurosis Communication Pvt. Ltd|
|Name Of The Scholarship||NSTY Scholarship/ National Scholarship Test for Youth|
|Type of Scholarship||Merit-Based|
|Deadline||31st May 2020|
NSTY Scholarship 2020 Information
According to the official news, the Flurosis Communication Pvt. Ltd is conducting the NSTY Exam 2020 for all the enrolled people. Moreover, to support the needy families with financial troubles as well as keeping their children to fulfill their education dreams the authority is inviting the Applications for all the eligible candidates. Moreover, those who want to reach their goals are suggested to utilize the NSTY Scholarship 2020. So, the deadline is 31st May 2020. And there is less time for participating in the application process. Hence, check the complete eligibility criteria from here and apply them soon.
About Flurosis Communication Pvt. Ltd
Well, Flurosis Communication Private Limited is one of the Leading Education in India. So, the authority aims to give the support of the candidates to complete their higher education. Moreover, it concentrates on the youth of the nation to achieve the higher education with the help of Educational Trusts, NG)’s at the same time 100+ many educational universities/ institutes/ colleges. In today’s world education plays a huge role in every candidate as well as a parent’s life. With the help of education students will get a better chance at the same time there is an opportunity to develop their skills.
Benefits Under NSTY Scheme 2020
- For NSTY Junior the selected candidates will receive Rs. 5 Lakhs
- For NSTY Senior all the selected students will get Rs. 6 lakhs
- Overall 5000 students will receive Tuition Fee as well as 10000 for scholarship winners.
Depends upon the rank secured by the candidates they will receive the prize amount. Therefore, kindly check the below table for the amount.
|NSTY Junior||NSTY Senior|
|1st Rank will get Rs. 5 Lakhs||6 Lakhs is the amount received that who secure 1st Rank|
|For Rank 2 and 3 Rs. 4 Lakhs of amount will be offered||5 Lakhs must be given for the student who gains Rank 2 and 3|
|4th Rank to 10th Rank students will get up to Rs. 3 Lakhs||Up to Rs. 3 Lakhs is the amount that gets who score 4th Rank to 10th Rank|
|For 11th to 20th Rank Rs. 2 Lakhs should be received||So, from 11th Rank to 20th Rank, all the candidates will get Rs. 2 Lakhs|
|Students who grab Rank 21 to 30 they will get Rs. 1.5 lakhs||From Rank 21 to 30 the candidates will get Rs. 1.5 Lakhs|
|Candidates who grab Rank 31 to 50 they will receive Rs. 1 Lakh||From Rank 31 to Rank 50 the selected people will get Rs. 1 Lakh|
|Those who grab Rank 51 to 100 they will surely receive the prize amount of Rs. 50,000||So, Rank 51 to Rank 100 the candidates will get Rs. 50,000|
|Those who secure Rank 101 to Rank 150 the authority will provide Rs. 35,000||From Rank 101 to Rank 150 the candidates will receive Rs. 35,000|
|A student who got rank in between 151 – 250 the authority is offering Rs. 20,000 for them||Candidates who got Rank 151 – 250 they will grab Rs. 20,000 amount|
|Those who grab rank from 251 – 350 will receive Rs. 15,000||From Rank 251 – 350 the organization is offering Rs. 15,000 amount for these people|
|From Rank 351 – 450 Rs. 10,000 id the amount that offering by the authority||Who grabs rank in between 351 – 450 the board is offering Rs. 10,000|
|Students who got rank in between 451 to 550 will get Rs. 5000||From Rank 451 to 550 students will get up to Rs. 5000|
|From Rank 551 to 700 Rs. 2000 amount should be given||Candidates who grab Rank in between 551 to 700 they will easily get Rs. 2000|
|People who got Rank 701 to 1000 Rs. 1000 is the amount which they will receive||Rank 701 to 1000 the candidates will get Rs. 1000|
|Finally, who secure Rank from 1001 – 3000 they will get the participating certificate||1001 – 3000 students, the organization provide appearance certificate|
National Scholarship Test for Youth Eligibility Criteria
- Must and should have Indian Citizenship. Without having the Indian Citizenship the organization didn’t accept the applications from the candidates
- In 10th/ SSC all the applying candidates must score a minimum of 50% marks.
- Those who are appearing 11th and 12th class or finished they can apply
- Diploma course candidate is also eligible to apply
- 1sy Year Graduation students are also eligible.
- Graduation candidates who are studying in 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th-year courses they are suitable to apply
- Those who have recently enrolled for 1st Year PG course can quickly utilize the NSTY Scholarship 2020
- Post-graduation diploma 1st-year candidates are also allowed to apply.
NSTY Scholarships Application Fee
|NSTY Junior||NSTY Senior|
|Those who paid before 20th February they need to pay Rs. 250||Up to 20th February 2020, the fee must be Rs. 350|
|In March 2020, Rs. 50 is the late fee||In March 2020, aspirants need to pay an extra Rs. 50|
|In April 2020, applying aspirants need to pay with extra Rs. 100||In the month of April 2020, students must pay Rs. 100 extra|
|Those who are planning to apply in May 2020 need to pay extra Rs. 150||Rs. 150 is the extra amount for the candidates who are about to apply May 2020 month|
The selection will be done by conducting the exam. Moreover, on 14th June 2020, the examination must be conducted.
Procedure To Apply Online For NSTY Scholarship 2020
- Try to visit @ nsty.in
- On the main page itself, you will get the complete details
- Read them correctly
- If you are eligible and ok with the available scheme then click on the Apply Online link
- Now, the page asks you to enter a mobile number to the email id
- And click on the get OTP
- You will get the top number via Mobile Number/ Email Id
- Enter the valid OTP number on the empty column
- If you have already account then directly sign up then Press it
- Now, students will redirect to the new page
- At now aspirants need to enter a lot of information
- Attentively fill up all the details
- Pay the application fee & Submit it
- Take a hard copy for future reference.
NSTY Scholarship Important Dates
- The Online Registration open from 15th Dec 2019
- Note: Closing Date: 20th February 2020. But you can pay an extra fee and apply up to 31st May 2020
- Availability of Admit Card: 7th June 2020
- Exam Date: 14th June 2020
- Results Available Date: 30th June 2020
Address & Contact Details for NSTY Scholarship
Address: SRS Tower, 226, Second Floor, Sector 31, Faridabad, Haryana 121003
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone Number: +91-7904915948
Also, for your better preparation, we have given the Syllabus link in the top section. So, all the students who have finished their application process, need to start their preparation with the help of clicking on the above link and secure a good rank. Therefore, keep in mind that the scholarship amount should be given based on your rank only.