The Online Applications @ oneb.at has been opened now for the OeNB Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship 2020. Till 31st October 2020, the online application link has been activated.
So, all the interested people can go ahead to the beneath sections and then refer to all the mandatory information carefully. Because to apply for the scheme one should know about the detailed eligibility, rewards, application steps, important dates, etc.,
And we have clearly updated all the necessary data from the beneath sections. Well, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (OeNB) is the one that offering this scheme to the eligible people.
- 1 Highlights Of Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship 2020
- 2 OeNB Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship 2020 Info
- 3 Application Procedure For OeNB Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship 2020
Highlights Of Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship 2020
|Providing Authority||Oesterreichische Nationalbank (OeNB)|
|Name of the Scholarship||OeNB Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship/ Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship|
|Closing Date||31st October 2020|
OeNB Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship 2020 Info
The Oesterreichische Nationalbank (OeNB) has supplanted the financial exploration schemes recently gave by its Economic Analysis as well as Research Department with the recently settled “Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship”.
This Scholarship offers exceptional specialists the chance to add to the expansive scope of examination exercises at the OeNB’s Economic Analysis and Research Department by giving consultancy administrations.
The Scholarship program targets Austrian and global specialists with a demonstrated exploration record in financial aspects and money and with postdoctoral examination experience.
Candidates should be in dynamic work with an exploration establishment in Austria or abroad and ought to be keen on widening their examination skyline and growing their own examination systems in a situation of expanding worldwide exploration versatility.
- Students probably finished a Ph.D. or hold an identical degree and distributed work and done logical exploration in the fields characterized in the call for Scholarship applications. Candidates can be of any ethnicity and there is no age limit.
- Qualified applicants will be recognized specialists with a demonstrated history in financial exploration and will be all around incorporated in their examination network
- Just applications put together by regular people will be acknowledged. It is beyond the realm of imagination to expect to apply for more than one grant under the Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship program
- Representatives of the European Central Bank or other national banks in the European System of Central Banks (ESCB) are not qualified for Scholarships. These representatives may consider the choices accessible under the ESCB’s External Working Experience (EWE) conspire or the Schuman Program
- Candidates must furnish evidence of dynamic work with an exploration foundation at the hour of their application and for the period for which the Scholarship is conceded
- Candidates who have gotten a Scholarship under the program won’t have the option to re-apply. Neither will applications for reestablishment be acknowledged.
- Beneficiaries of Scholarship will utilize their skill to take an interest in the Economic Analysis and Research Department’s exploration exercises
- The Economic Analysis and Research Department will connect with grant beneficiaries soon after the determination commission has settled on its choices so as to examine and concede to the degree, timing, and span of the consultancy
- A consultancy contract finished up with the Scholarship beneficiaries will give the legitimate premise to the consultancy administrations. This agreement will be marked by both contracting parties toward the start of the consultancy
- The exchange of information between Scholarship beneficiaries and OeNB staff will be at the center of the consultancy administrations
- The Scholarship beneficiary pays for his/her own convenience during the consultancy time frame. The OeNB will help the beneficiary in discovering convenience in Vienna if conceivable. The Scholarship beneficiary will not have any legitimate case to convenience or to help in discovering the convenience
- The consultancy contract doesn’t build up a working relationship or an independent or another assistance contract (“freies Dienstverhältnis”) with the OeNB, and neither does it give up on the Scholarship beneficiary an option to such an agreement
- The contracting gatherings may concur on the consultancy administrations to be given by the Scholarship beneficiary on the premises of the OeNB (1090 Vienna) in the concurred period
- In the event that the consultancy administrations are liable to esteem included expense, the consultancy charge will be expanded by the material deals charge rate (right now 20%)
- When in doubt, the consultancy administrations under the Scholarship will be given over a time of a quarter of a year. The length concurred by the contracting parties for the consultancy time frames may likewise vary, however the consultancy time frame must not last longer than a half year
- Toward the finish of the consultancy time frame, the Scholarship beneficiary will give a report about their exercises during the consultancy time frame and applicable outcomes
- Every Scholarship beneficiary gets a consultancy charge subject to the extent of the consultancy administration. The charge must not surpass EUR 10,000 for the whole time of the Scholarship (net of significant worth included assessment). This expense will fulfill all cases of the grant beneficiary toward the OeNB.
- The final decision of the award should be made by the jury
- In the calendar year following the Scholarship award decision, the scholarship recipients must give their consultancy services.
The beneath documents must be needed.
- Consultancy proposal
- Academic curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation
- Description of present research topics and activities
- Income Certificate
- Up to date list of publications.
Application Procedure For OeNB Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship 2020
Well, candidates have to look at the official web portal at first. And then verify the entire information related to the scheme. Willing one can fill the application form and send it to the email id of officials. Along with the application form you need to send the documents to the email id @ email@example.com.
Important Date – Last Date
Students have to send their applications to the official email id before the below-mentioned date.
- Closing Date: 31st October 2020.
To know more about OeNB Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship 2020: View More
Official Address & Contact Details
If in case aspirants have any queries then contact to the official address which we have mentioned in this section.
Address: OeNB Head Office, Otto-Wagner-Platz 3, 1090 Vienna (PO Box 61, 1011 Vienna)
Fax: (+43-1) 404 20-042399
Phone: (+43-1) 404 20-0