PMSSS JK Scholarship 2020 @ aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in: Every one of the students who have cleared their 10+2 exams or Diploma from the Jammu and Kashmir State are qualified to apply for this AICTE JK Scholarship 2020. And PMSSSC is also called as Prime Minister’s Special Scheme Scholarship. Moreover, the authority of AICTE is inviting Online Applications. Therefore, a huge number of contenders are showing their interest in applying for this Scheme. And most of them are likely to verify further stuff like Application Process, Eligibilities, Documents, Awards/ Rewards, and more details. So, our intimation to all those contenders is to verify the information from the next sections.
- 1 PMSSS JK Scholarship 2020 Information
- 2 What Is The Major Aim Of This Scholarship
- 3 Eligibility Criteria For AICTE J&K PMSSS Scholarship 2020
- 4 PMSSS JK Scholarship 2020 Rewards/ Awards
- 5 Benefits Via AICTE J&K PMSSS Scholarship 2020
- 6 Documents Required for PMSSS JK Scholarship
- 7 Steps To Apply For PMSSS JK Scholarship 2020
- 8 PMSSS JK Scholarships 2020 - FAQs
Highlights Of AICTE JK Scholarship 2020
|Proposed Authority||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Name of the Scholarship||AICTE JK Scholarship|
|Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
PMSSS JK Scholarship 2020 Information
Competitors will have the interest to apply for the PMSSS JK Scholarship 2020 need to know some of the mandatory details. Also, you can visit the official site @ www.aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in. So, candidates who want to continue their further studies are advised to choose the current AICTE JK Scholarship 2020. Competitors who want to do Engineering and Technology as LE (2nd Year B.Tech/ B.E) can happily apply by following the below-mentioned steps.
About Jammu & Kashmir Government
The Government of J&K is the governing authority of Jammu and Kashmir. Moreover, it has two divisions and 20 regions. Jammu and Kashmir are directed as an association region under the terms of Article 239A (which was at first applied to Puducherry is presently additionally pertinent to the association domain according to The Jammu and Kashmir Reorganization Act, 2019) of the Constitution of India. Jammu and Kashmir have official, authoritative and legal parts of government. Srinagar and Jammu are the mid-year and winter capitals of Jammu and Kashmir.
What Is The Major Aim Of This Scholarship
This Scholarship was started on 19th August 2010. Moreover, the main motto is to expand the extent of work so youth living there could find a new line of work out in the open and private segments dependent on their abilities and qualification.
www.aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in Scholarship Courses Offered
- Engineering and Technology as LE (2nd Year B.Tech/ B.E).
Eligibility Criteria For AICTE J&K PMSSS Scholarship 2020
- Candidates must belong to Jammu & Kashmir State
- Those who have finished their 10+2 Exams from well-known Boards like JKBOSE, as well as CBSE affiliated schools which located in the state of Jammu and Kashmir, are eligible to apply
- Applying candidates family income must not exceed Rs. 8 Lakhs per annum
- Candidates must pass their 10+3 Diploma from the State of Jammu & Kashmir, Polytechnic for confirmation straightforwardly in the second year in the confirmed review of Colleges against on the empty seats of the earlier year
- Aspirants who have pursued their education with open universities
- Those candidates who have already experienced financial assistance beneath this scheme or any from the various scholarship scheme
- Candidates who have taken admissions within the management quote are not eligible
- Those who got admission within NGOs or Agents are not suitable for this scholarship
- Candidates who are pursuing their education at the PG level
- Those candidates who have taken admissions into college rather than the designated colleges are not eligible
- The family income of the candidates who have above Rs. 8 Lakhs per annum are not applicable for PMSSS JK Scholarship 2020
PMSSS JK Scholarship 2020 Rewards/ Awards
|Stream||Academic Fee||Maintenance Charges||Number of Scholarships|
|General Degree||Upto Rs. 30000 per annum||Rs. 1 Lakh per annum to all the candidates||2070|
|Engineering Degree||Upto Rs. 1.25 Lakh Per Annum||Rs. 1 Lakh per annum to all the candidates||2830|
|Medical/ BDS or related Medical Streams||Upto Rs. 3 Lakhs Per Annum||Rs. 1 Lakh per annum to all the candidates||100|
Benefits Via AICTE J&K PMSSS Scholarship 2020
So, we have already mentioned the count of total scholarships. And coming to the point, 5000 Scholarships will be granted for the candidates who are pursuing various courses in General Degree, Engineering Degree as well as Medical/ BDS or related Medical Streams. Therefore, all the selected candidates will receive amazing benefits. hence scroll down your pointer to check the benefits.
- General Degree consists of overall 2070 Scholarships to be attached
- Rs. 30000 per annum is the academic fee which is payable to the institution
- Rs. 1 Lakh per annum is given for Maintenance Charges
- Total Scholarships for Engineering Degree is 2830
- The Academic Fee is Rs. 1.25 Lakhs and it should be payable to the institutions
- The Maintenance Charges are Rs. 1 Lakh per Annum
- Total Medical/ BDS or related Medical Streams Scholarships are 100
- Maintenance Charges for the candidates will be allocated. And Rs. 1 Lakh per annum is the charges
- And coming to the Academic Fee details, all the selected students will receive up to Rs. 3 Lakhs per annum.
Documents Required for PMSSS JK Scholarship
- Passport size photographs (% photos are required)
- Domicile Certificate from the State of Jammu and Kashmir (in original)
- Bank Passbook
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (in original, if any)
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhar Card. And the Aadhar Card number must be linked with Bank Account
- Migration certificate of 12th Board (in original)
- Transfer certificate from 12th Board (in original)
- Character certificate of 12th Class (in original)
- 10th Class Pass Certificate of students
- 10+2 Passed Certificate of candidates
- Diploma Passed Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Welcome Letter (in original)
- AICTE Allotment Letter (in original)
Steps To Apply For PMSSS JK Scholarship 2020
- Look at official web portal @ www.aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in or (View More Details)
- Obviously the homepage available
- Now, you will find two categories on the home page. one is 12th Registration and the other one is Diploma Registration
- So, as per your qualification choose any one of the categories
- Now, the page shows you the Application Form
- Fill up with your actual details
- Upload the documents
- Also, verify your mail via a link that you will receive on SMS/ Email
- Now, complete your procedure
- Download it
- Don’t forget to take a print out
- At the time of verification, you have to carry all the certificates to the center which officials will mention the center soon
- After completion of document verification, you have to collect the copy of documents which verified.
- Online Application Starting Date: 1st Week of April 2020
- Closing Date: Last Week of May 2020
Picture Specifications for AICTE JK Application Form 2020
- Photograph: 200*230 Pixels
- signature: 140*60 Pixels.
PMSSS JK Merit List Details
- The rank of the candidate
- Candidates ID
- College Name
- Type of College
- Allotted Course
Address & Contact Details
Address: Nelson Mandela Marg, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070
For PMSSS JK Scholarship 2020 Information: View More Details
To Know Overall AICTE JK Scheme 2020 Details: View More Details
PMSSS JK Scholarships 2020 - FAQs
✅ Total How Many PMSSS JK Scholarships?
Total of 5000 Scholarships.
✅ How To Check PMSSS JK Scholarship Status?
To check the status all of the aspirants need to take a deep look at www.aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in.
✅ What is the Official Website of PMSSS JK Scholarship?
The official website to check the PMSSS JK Scholarship 2020 is www.aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in, Candidates can get the Direct link to Open the Scholarship from this page.