The Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles 2020-21 is inviting by the Welfare and Rehabilitation Board (WARB) as well as the Ministry of Home Affairs.
Moreover, the applications have been invited for the candidates from the dependent widows at the same time wards of Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles personnel.
The complete information has been uploaded in the end. So, all the interested people can check out the data and apply before 31st October 2020.
- 1 Highlights Of Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles 2020-21
- 2 Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme 2020 for CAPF and Assam Rifles
- 3 Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles 2020-21 Application Steps
Highlights Of Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles 2020-21
|Providing By||Welfare and Rehabilitation Board (WARB), Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Name of the Scholarship||Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles|
|Starting Date||16th August 2020|
|Closing Date||31st October 2020|
Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme 2020 for CAPF and Assam Rifles
Once take a look at the above table. Because the top table gives a lot of overview of the candidates related to the scheme. In the beneath sections, we have mentioned Eligibility, Benefits, Selection Criteria, Guidelines, Documents, Dates, Application Steps, etc., Also, we have attached the direct link in the end. Interested competitors can press on the link and find the details.
The awards will be received by the girl and boys individually. Also, we have mentioned the separate details from this section.
- Girl candidates will receive Rs. 3000 per month
- Boys will get Rs. 2, 500 per month.
Here in this section, we have mentioned qualifications as well as background requirements from here.
- Candidates must and should pursue first professional degree courses in the field of Medicine, Engineering, Veterinary, Dental, BCA, BBA, BSc (Nursing, Agriculture, etc), B. Pharm, MCA, MBA, etc.,
- Have to score a minimum of 60% marks in the qualifying exam that is 12th Class, diploma, Graduation or equivalent.
- Must be a ward or widow of a deceased CAPF. Also, also AR personnel who have died in harness at election/ work duty
- Have to be a ward of Ex-CAPF and AR personnel in receipt of Gallantry awards
- Should be a ward or widow of a retired as well as serving CAPF and the AR personnel
- Candidates have to be a ward of personnel those ones who became disabled with the reason of causes attributable to the Government service.
We have mentioned the list of the required documents from this section. After filling the application details you need to upload the valuable documents which we have given in this section.
- Death certificate (mandatory for category A and C)
- Service certificate to be issued by H.O.O. in case of serving personnel
- Bank Account
- Disability certificate (mandatory for category B and D)
- PPO or Discharge certificate (mandatory for category A to F)
- Scanned copy of Class 12, Diploma, Graduation or equivalent
- Certificate of Gallantry award (Mandatory for category E).
Note: The scholarship amount will be directly sent to the candidate’s bank account.
Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles 2020-21 Application Steps
Before starting the application procedure you need to know about the steps. So, to give the overall information for the students, we have given the steps from here.
- Candidates need to visit the web portal that is www.scholarships.gov.in
- The concerned institute/ college/ university has to verify all the credentials given in the application form. As well as recommend the same to the state/ Central Armed Police Force and Assam Riffles/ UT Police as the case
- The officials will verify the documents regarding the service certificates that uploaded by the candidates
- It is mandatory to fill all the information on the application form along with uploading the valid documents which we have mentioned at the top
- Submit it before the end date.
Important Dates – Last Date
The complete dates info has been mentioned in this section. So, before going to apply just verify the dates which we have mentioned here.
- Scheme Starting Date: 16th August 2020
- Closing Date of the Scholarship: 31st October 2020
- Last date for defective verification: 15th November 2020
- End date for institute verification: 15th November 2020
To Know More About Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles 2020-21 Details: View More
Official Address & Contact Details
Phone: 0120 – 6619540
Email Id: helpdesk[at]nsp[dot]gov[dot]in