The Online Applications for Ranker Scholar Aptitude Test (RSAT) 2020 @ rsat.in has been inviting for the meritorious 12th Pass/ appearing and degree candidates.
Meanwhile, many of the students have been filling the online application forms. Therefore, we intimate the remaining people to check the Eligibilities, Benefits, Stepwise application procedure from the beneath sections and then apply soon before the closing date.
- 1 Highlights Of R-SAT 2020
- 2 About Ranker Scholar Aptitude Test
- 3 Ranker Scholar Aptitude Test (RSAT) 2020 Info
- 4 How To Apply For Ranker Scholar Aptitude Test (RSAT) 2020
Highlights Of R-SAT 2020
|Provided By||Rankers Learning|
|Name of The Scheme||Ranker Scholar Aptitude Test|
|Deadline||20th March 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
About Ranker Scholar Aptitude Test
The R-SAT platform is shared by many Deemed to be colleges, Private colleges, and Autonomous schools offering entrance into Engineering, Agriculture, Hotel Management, Pharmacy, Law, Architecture, Management, and numerous other most recent and imaginative courses of study.
These taking interest organizations and colleges showed on the R-SAT, “Affirmation empowering agent stage” exhibiting their contributions, Merit Scholarships, and expense waivers.
Ranker Scholar Aptitude Test (RSAT) 2020 Info
The Rankers Scholar Aptitude Test was conceptualized by a group of specialists in the field of instruction and organization drove by Prof.D.N Reddy, Former Vice-Chancellor, JNTU, Hyderabad, and veterans in Technical Higher Education capably related by previous Vice-Chancellors and Professors. The sole point of R-SAT is to “Interface understudies and organizations for a superior future”.
Benefits For RSAT 2020
- The Merit Scholarships (Tuition Fee Concession) from Ranker Scholar Aptitude Test 2020 partner Institutions/ Universities beneath Private Management
- Prizes, Cash awards as well as gifts.
Eligibility Criteria – rsat.in
Check the entire eligibility criteria from this section
- Must pass/ need to appear in 12th class exams with Mathematics and Physics as mandatory subjects. Apart from this one of the Biology/ Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Technical Vocational subject or ant well-known qualifying tests (For better chances in Technology and Engineering)
- Should pass/ must appear in 12th standard exams with Biology, Physics as a necessary subject with one of the mathematics/ Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Vocational subject or any equivalent qualifying exams (Getting chances in Science, Agriculture, and Paramedical)
- Need to pass/ should appear in 12th exams or any equivalent qualifying exams (Getting chances in Commerce, Arts, and Business Management)
- Need to pass degree courses in any of the faculty organized by well-known universities or its equivalent degree exams (For chances in PG (Business Management))
- So, all the students need to appear for the final year tests of their degree course are applicable to apply for R-SAT Exam 2020.
Instructions For The Candidates
- Students who clear this Ranker Scholar Aptitude Test 2020 need to take the admissions into arts, business, science in partner institute/ university. Meanwhile, it is not required that after finishing the RSAT 2020 you will surely get an admission conformity
- At the time of submitting the Applications, each and every candidate needs to choose the exam center attentively. Because once after finishing selecting the test center or the info there is no chance to change the information
- In all the partner universities/ institutions aspirants can apply for admissions for the academic year of 2020-2021
- At the time of taking the admissions, the verification of certificates will be successfully done in the university/ institutes
- And aspirants need to finish their application procedure by paying the examination fee. So, each and every aspirant need to pay via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Paytm/ Net Banking/ UPI
- So, after completion of paying you will get the message. And if the payment is debited from your bank account and doesn’t reflect then wait for the confirmation. Then please call or mail as early as possible. And please wait for 24 to 48 hours for the update related to payment
- We advise all the contenders to save or make a note related to the registration procedure and password. Because some times there is an emergency update related to the details that’s why we are intimating the people about it soon.
- Signature of candidates (Scanned Copy)
- Recent Passport size Photo
- ID Proof (Student ID/ Voter ID/ PAN Card/ Aadhaar Card).
|Name of the Stream||Total Questions||Maximum Marks/ Maximum Time|
|Engineering and Technology||90||360/ 3 Hrs|
|Science, Agriculture, and Paramedical||180||720/ 3 Hrs|
|Business Administration, Arts, and Commerce||180||360/ 3 Hrs|
|Business Management||100||300/ 3 Hrs|
- It is a multiple-choice question
|Exam Name||Correct Answer||Wrong Answer|
|Engineering and Technology||+4||-1|
|Science, Agriculture, and Paramedical||+4||-1|
|Arts, Commerce and Business Administration||+2||-0.5|
How To Apply For Ranker Scholar Aptitude Test (RSAT) 2020
- FIrstly go through the official site
- Now the homepage available
- Just press the Register link which is available on the homepage
- So, you need to fill all the valid information
- Also, give your Mobile Number and Email Id
- Just enter your personal details
- Now, upload the documents which we have given in the above section
- Submit it and Take a print out.
- Closing Date of Application Form: 20th March 2020
- Admit Card Available Date: 6th April 2020
- Date of Exam: 14th April 2020
- Answer Key Available Date: 15th April 2020
- Results: 21st April 2020
- Publication of Score: 22nd April 2020.
To Apply For Ranker Scholar Aptitude Test (RSAT) 2020: Register Here
Address & Contact Details
Address: RSAT, Rankers Learning, Street No: 12, Himayath Nagar, Hyderabad – 500029
Phone No: 040-4455959,
WhatsApp Number: +91 9177211800