The RBI Scholarship Scheme 2020 For Faculty Members From Academic Institutions has been inviting by the Reserve Bank of India. To recommended design from full-time employees, teaching financial aspects or money in any University Grants Commission (UGC) or All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) perceived Universities/Colleges in India to attempt transient exploration in the zones of money related and budgetary financial matters, banking, genuine division issues and different regions important to the Reserve Bank.
- 1 Highlights Of RBI Scholarship 2020 Info
- 2 RBI Scholarship Scheme 2020 For Faculty Members From Academic Institutions
- 3 Application Procedure For RBI Scholarship Scheme 2020 For Faculty Members From Academic Institutions
Highlights Of RBI Scholarship 2020 Info
|Providing By||Reserve Bank Of India|
|Name of the Scholarship||RBI Scholarship Scheme 2020 For Faculty Members From Academic Institutions|
|Closing Date||30th September 2020|
RBI Scholarship Scheme 2020 For Faculty Members From Academic Institutions
The Applications are welcomed by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for Scholarship Scheme for Faculty Members from Academic Institutions. The grant plot for employees targets welcoming onboard researchers, who might have the option to attempt and seek after basic ventures effectively and accordingly add to the Reserve Bank’s exploration universe.
The Reserve Bank of India welcomes full-time employees showing financial aspects or money in any UGC or AICTE perceived Universities/Colleges in India to attempt transient exploration in the zones of financial and budgetary financial aspects, banking, genuine division issues, and different regions important to the Reserve Bank.
The major objectives for this scheme are:
- To give a presentation to employees showing financial aspects or potentially money in various territories/ activities in the Reserve Bank
- To build awareness about the activities of the Bank among employees and candidates network.
- Confined economy class homegrown airfare ticket for one visit (for the introduction of the examination) to the RBI Central Office, Mumbai from the spot of habitation/work in India.
- Month to month recompense of Rs. 25,000/ – (Rupees 25 thousand just) to be paid for the span of the undertaking (not over a quarter of a year).
- Notwithstanding the month to month compensation, on the culmination of the Project/Research paper and on an acknowledgment of the equivalent by the RBI, installment of Rs.1 lakh as honorarium would be made.
- The researcher would be needed to present an exploration paper/venture report that adds to RBI research exercises.
- The researcher should make an introduction to his/her work in a Seminar at Reserve Bank, Mumbai.
- The researcher, in the event, that he/she wants to distribute his/her exploration work somewhere else, may do as such with earlier consent of the Reserve Bank.
- Only Indian citizens are suitable to apply
- Those candidates whose age is below 55 years can apply
- Also, the Full-time faculty teaching economics and/finance in any of the UGC recognized Colleges/ Universities in India.
Duration Of The Scholarship
The time duration of the scheme is a maximum of 3 months.
Location Of The Scheme
The plan would be regulated by the Department of Economic and Policy Research, Central Office, RBI, Mumbai. The chose candidates will be needed to finish the investigation from their work environment.
Notwithstanding, in specific cases, the Reserve Bank may request that the researcher visit the RBI Central Office or its Regional Offices for a predetermined period during the examination time frame.
- The researcher should take a composed endorsement from the RBI before introducing or distributing incompletely or completely the examination attempted by the researcher.
- The researcher may specify that the task was embraced as an aspect of the ‘RBI Scholarship Scheme for Faculty Members of Academic Institutions 2020’.
- The paper should be distributed with the disclaimer that-“the perspectives communicated in the examination/paper are exclusive of the creator and not of Reserve Bank of India”.
- In the event that the researcher needs to recognize any names from the Reserve Bank of India, it might be done simply subsequent to looking for earlier consent.
- The said investigation must not be considered as an ‘RBI supported task’.
In the application form, candidates have to send more than 1000 words. This depends upon the research proposal as well as curriculum vitae.
Also, the shortlisted aspirants need to attend for the interview and it must be selected by a selection panel. The final decision will be made by the Reserve Bank of India.
Application Procedure For RBI Scholarship Scheme 2020 For Faculty Members From Academic Institutions
The filled application needs to be sent by the official’s address. If you face any issues then aspirants have to email their query.
Important Dates – End Date
The closing date for this scheme is 30th September 2020.
Press on the beneath link and find more details
To Know More About the Scheme: View More
Official Address & Contact Details
Address: The Director, Development Research Group, Department of Economic and Policy Research, 7th Floor, Central Office Building, Reserve Bank of India, Fort, Mumbai – 400 001