The Retention Scholarship for SC Girl Students – Puducherry 2020-21 Online Applications have been inviting by the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Government of India.
The application status has been opened until 31st December 2020. Interested one can find out the complete details via this article and apply soon. Also, to know more updates we recommend the people to read the down paragraphs attentively.
- 1 Highlights Of Grant of Retention Scholarship to S.C. Girl students 2020-21
- 2 Retention Scholarship for SC Girl Students – Puducherry 2020-21
- 3 How To Apply For Retention Scholarship for SC Girl Students – Puducherry 2020-21?
Highlights Of Grant of Retention Scholarship to S.C. Girl students 2020-21
|Providing By||Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Government of India|
|Name of the Scholarship||Retention Scholarship for SC Girl Students/ Grant of Retention Scholarship to S.C. Girl students|
|Closing Date||31st December 2020|
Retention Scholarship for SC Girl Students – Puducherry 2020-21
The applications will be invited by the Scheduled Category girl candidates of 1st class to 5th class. Also, the major point that the officials have mentioned that applicants need to be residents of the state of Puducherry.
Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Application Steps, Required Documents, Selection Procedure, Terms & Conditions, etc. details have been given in the next sections. Kindly our suggestion to the candidates is to follow them down and check more updates.
Beneath this scheme, the candidates will receive Rs. 25000 per month. So, this amount will be provided to the candidates for up to 10 months in an academic year.
We have mentioned the eligibility criteria here in this section. Applicants who are going to apply for this scholarship have to find the eligibility properly.
- Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste Category
- Be a girl student
- Students need to be studied in 1 to 5th class at a recognized institution
- Must be a domicile of Puducherry
- The family income of the candidate’s family should not be exceeding more than Rs. 18,000.
All the suitable scheduled caste will be selected and given the above-mentioned benefits.
The documents list has been uploaded here.
- A passport size photograph
- Income Certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Caster Certificate
- Self-attested copies of certificates, diplomas, degree, etc
Terms & Conditions
We have mentioned the guidelines here.
- Candidates will receive 10 months payable in the academic year
- If you mention any wrong/misleading data on the application form then the application will be rejected
- Only suitable candidates need to apply for this scholarship.
How To Apply For Retention Scholarship for SC Girl Students – Puducherry 2020-21?
The complete application steps are now available in this section.
- Aspirants need to move to the web portal @ scholarships.gov.in
- Surely the main page opens
- Now, take a look at the State Schemes option
- Scroll down and you will find the Grant of Retention Scholarship to S.C. Girl students 2020-21
- After finding that you will get the Guidelines
- Press on it
- Fresh PDF opens on the screen
- Carefully read the guidelines
- If in case you are suited then choose the Registration and click on it
- Properly enter all the asked details
- Recheck once
- Upload the documents
- Submit it.
Mandatory Dates – Last Date
- Scholarship End Date: 31st December 2020
- Defective Verification Deadline: 15th January 2021
- Institute Verification Due Date: 15th January 2021
To Check Grant of Retention Scholarship to S.C. Girl students 2020-21 Details: View More Details
Official Address & Contact Details
Contact Number: 0120 – 6619540
Email Id: helpdesk[at]nsp[dot]gov[dot]in