Sightsavers India Fellowship Program 2020: Sightsavers India @ www.sightsaversindia.in is inviting the Online Applications for India Fellowship Program 2020.
The Sightsavers India Fellowship is an open door for promising and enthusiastic youthful ophthalmologists to get prepared at a portion of the main eye wellbeing foundations in India.
Close by, the colleagues will get an opportunity to apply these abilities and information in a true situation while being set under Sightsavers India Eye Health Program.
- 1 Highlights Of India Fellowship Program 2020
- 2 About Sightsavers India Details
- 3 Sightsavers India Fellowship Program 2020 Info
- 4 Online Application Steps For Sightsavers India Fellowship Program 2020
Highlights Of India Fellowship Program 2020
|Providing Authority||Sightsavers India|
|Scholarship Name||Sightsavers India Fellowship Program|
|Closing Date||31st May 2020|
|Fellowship Starts From||July 2020|
|Mode of Application||Online|
About Sightsavers India Details
Sightsavers is a worldwide advancement association that has been working in India since 1966 to dispose of avoidable visual impairment and to guarantee that individuals who are irreversibly visually impaired are bolstered satisfactorily to lead lives of autonomy and respect.
In the course of recent decades, Sightsavers has contacted more than 55 million individuals with potential eye issues to date. Starting at now, we work in 100 regions across 8 conditions of India bringing eye medicinal services, instructive help, directing, preparing, and authority improvement to outwardly weakened individuals in the absolute least served regions of the nation.
Sightsavers India Fellowship Program 2020 Info
The candidates will experience organized ability upgrade and tutoring forms, in clinical viewpoints as well as around fundamental abilities (non-clinical).
This thus will give colleagues an opportunity to change into prepared experts with certainty to lead safe medical procedures and carry on with significant life.
Meanwhile, the collaboration and presentation with experienced ophthalmologists and other improvement division pioneers will grow their points of view and help them in procuring capacities to achieve their obligations with sufficient ability.
- Dr. Shroff’s Charity Eye Hospital, New Delhi
- Shri Sadguru Seva Sangh Trust, Chitrakoot, MP
- Vivekananda Mission Asram, Kolkata, West Bengal
- 24 months journey
- Hands-on training at leading eye health institutions
- Exciting district postings
- Onsite and remote one-on-one clinical/surgical mentorship
- Life-skills guidance
- Attractive stipend and residential facility
- International exposure
- Enrolment in Alcon PD Program
Fellowship Placed States
The Fellows should be placed in various districts. And we have mentioned the list of the districts from this section. Therefore, willing people are advised to check the list attentively.
- Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- West Bengal.
Eligibility Criteria – www.sightsaversindia.in
Check the eligibility criteria details from this section carefully.
- All the applying students must be a Post Graduate or Diploma holder in ophthalmology (DNB/MS/DO) from a well-known university. institute in India
- Only 2020 passed outs are eligible to apply for India Fellowship Program 2020
- Must have good sound knowledge on the clinical ophthalmology.
Check the scholarship amount from this section.
Will receive an attractive amount via the course of the fellowship.
- The Initial 4 months training period you will receive Rs. 35,000 per month.
- For 1st year of field posting the selected candidates Rs. 65,000 per month
- For 2nd year of field posting selected students will get Rs. 75, 000 per month
- A lump-sum will be paid as 1-time payment upon successful finishing of year 1 and 2
- The fellows will be closed beneath accident, medi claim, term, and professional indemnity insurance.
The selection procedure consists of 2 rounds. Hence, check the rounds through this section thoroughly.
- Preliminary Selection
- Final Selection
- At first, you need to submit the Application forms
- 1st round is shortlisting the candidates on the basis of Application Forms
- Campus interviews/ Skype calls
- And the 2nd round of shortlisting
- Referee calls
- Call for the final round of interview
- The Panel Interview should be held in Delhi
- The final list of the selected people endorsed by the committee
- Formal induction and orientation of selected candidates
The final decision is important and it is taken by Sightsavers India.
- Cover Letter
Online Application Steps For Sightsavers India Fellowship Program 2020
Just follow the mentioned steps attentively.
- Visit Sightsavers India official site @ www.sightsaversindia.in
- After visiting the site you have to select India Fellowship Program 2020
- Now, the page helps you to give all the eligibility details
- Just scroll down
- And there you will get two options @ Apply Now and Brochure Know More
- So, download the Brochure without late
- Now, proceed to refer to all the information that mentioned on the page
- So, read the instructions attentively
- If you are applicable for the present scholarship then press on the Apply Now option
- Now, the page shows you Basic information, Education Qualification details, work experience, Current professional status, Personal information, Contact info, and the upload cover letter and resume
- Finally recheck once and submit it.
- Due date to submit: 31st May 2020
- Fellowship starting date: July 2020.
- To Know India Fellowship Program 2020 Details: View More
- To Apply Online For Sightsavers India Fellowship Program 2020: Apply Here
- For Fellowship Info: View More Details
Contact & Address
Address: 45, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III New Delhi – 110 020.
Phone: +91 11 42267202, +91 11 42384572 (Mon – Fri 9:30am to 5:30pm)