The S-ILF Nursing Scholarship for Girls 2020 @ silf.in Application Forms are inviting by Sasakawa India Leprosy Foundation. Moreover, this scholarship is applicable only for girl candidates who want to pursue nursing studies.
Meanwhile, the Sasakawa India Leprosy Foundation Scholarship 2020 not only give financial assistance for the young girls from the leprosy colonies.
But also helps the students in building up a bright future for them at the same time for their families as well as communities. Therefore, the present scheme is only available for the Institutes approved by the Indian Nursing Council.
- 1 Highlights Of Sasakawa India Leprosy Foundation Scholarship 2020
- 2 About Sasakawa India Leprosy Foundation Details
- 3 S-ILF Nursing Scholarship for Girls 2020 Info
- 4 Procedure To Apply For S-ILF Nursing Scholarship for Girls 2020
Highlights Of Sasakawa India Leprosy Foundation Scholarship 2020
|Providing Authority||Sasakawa India Leprosy Foundation|
|Scholarship Name||S-ILF Nursing Scholarship for Girls/ Sasakawa India Leprosy Foundation Scholarship|
|End Date||31st May 2020|
About Sasakawa India Leprosy Foundation Details
Sasakawa-India Leprosy Foundation (S-ILF) is an altruistic association committed to the undertaking of mainstreaming sickness that influenced and relieved individuals through financial and social strengthening.
Founded in 2006, S-ILF is the cerebrum offspring of Mr. Yohei Sasakawa, the WHO Goodwill Ambassador for the Elimination of Leprosy and Chairman of The Nippon Foundation.
He has worked steadily for the reason for a mind-blowing duration. At S-ILF, we progress in the direction of empowering those influenced by disease to recover free and manageable methods for work through estimates that upgrade their aptitudes and capacities to get to showcase openings.
S-ILF Nursing Scholarship for Girls 2020 Info
The main reason for this S-ILF Nursing Scholarship for Girls 2020 is to propel the girl candidates and impart courage in their minds. Every year, the utilization of Nursing Kalash is increased.
Around, in 2011, the application was 15, in 2015 the application has been changed to 80 and starting at now At the time 75 girl aspirants are partitioned into 8 matches studying for a diploma in nursing and degrees.
Therefore, motivating the girls from the authority is a major effort. Kindly verify the below sections for more updates.
With the help of this scholarship per month, you will receive Rs. 1000.- and up to Rs. 400000 is the amount that covers the candidate’s tuition fee, hostel fee, board fee, academic fee, deposited monthly via scholarship amount.
Meanwhile, these benefits are only received by the selected girl students. On your account monthly amount should be credited directly.
As per the preview info, a lot of students have been selected and working at various reputed hospitals and taking the scholarship amount. Meanwhile, we are intimating the contenders to follow this article and then apply.
- From a family, only one girl is eligible to apply in a year
- Applying girl candidates age should be less than 17 years
- Candidates need to be regular to their school and college
- In their previous years, candidates need to grab a minimum of 75% attendance
- In their 12th grade, B.Sc with subjects (English, Physics, Biology, and Chemistry) is considered for the nursing students
- If the student for GNM was Arts in the 12th but handle to take the admission in Nursing Institutes are eligible to apply
- Only approved INC (Indian Nursing Council) admission to nursing authorities
- By the selection committee, the top 10 candidates selection must be done.
- In the merit of previous board exams, all the candidates will be chosen
- The organization will select top 10/15 students for this scholarship
- In case a student chooses not to avail of the scheme, then they will be in the next line that is eligible.
- So, this scheme is only for the Indian Citizens
- Candidates must have Class 12th certificate with theirs
- There is a fee to pay
- All the needy candidates likely to give the 1st priority
- For this academic year, a new 10 scholarships declared this year
- As proof of leprosy and there is no photograph accepted.
- Statement of candidates Bank Account
- A Passport Size Photo
- Leprosy certificate of parents (or treatment certificate)
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Mark Sheet of the last Qualifying Examinations
- Aadhar Card
- College/ School Fee Receipts
Procedure To Apply For S-ILF Nursing Scholarship for Girls 2020
So, take a deep look at the below for knowing the application steps.
- At first, candidates need to visit the web portal @ silf.in
- On the homepage, you will find Scholarships section
- Press on it & Now, refer to all the eligibilities mentioned on it
- Now, download the application form
- Fill up the details as well as some of the personal information must be asked by the organization to enter on the application form. So, without thinking much just give the info
- Also, some of the useful documents are required and the list has been updated in the above
- So, after verifying attach the documents
- Finally, send it to the below-given address before 31st May 2020.
- Closing Date: 31st May 2020
To know more info: More Information
Send your applications to the below-mentioned address.
Address: Sasakawa India Leprosy Foundation, 2nd Floor, IETE Building, 2, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003