STFC India Meritorious Scholarship 2020 Program @ www.stfc.in. Check How to Apply Online & Offline Applications, Required Documents, Important Dates, Selection Process, and other important Details. Meanwhile, candidates who are facing a financial program and didn’t continue their education are happily utilized STFC India Meritorious Scheme 2020.
The Shriram Transport Finance Company (STFC) Limited has been supporting candidates across the country with merit-based scholarships. Therefore, overall 70,000 aspirants have previously gained help from STFC for their studies.
Therefore, further information like Eligibility, Rewards, Application Process, etc., more have been included in the below sections.
- 1 Highlights Of STFC Meritorious Scholarship 2020
- 2 STFC India Meritorious Scholarship 2020
- 3 About Shriram Transport Finance Company Limited (STFC)
- 4 STFC India Meritorious Scholarship Course
- 5 STFC India Meritorious Scholarship Eligibility Criteria – www.stfc.in
- 6 Selection Procedure for STFC India Meritorious Scholarship
- 7 How To Apply Online For STFC India Meritorious Scholarship 2020
- 8 Offline Method for STFC India Meritorious Scholarship
Highlights Of STFC Meritorious Scholarship 2020
|Authority Name||Shriram Transport Finance Company Limited (STFC)|
|Scholarship Name||STFC India Meritorious Scholarship|
|Mode of Application||Online & Offline|
|Closing Date||15th March 2020|
STFC India Meritorious Scholarship 2020
The point of the STFC Scholarship 2020 is to help the class 10, 12 passed (Diploma), UG merit, and financial need aspirants of the society. The organization is granting under Graduate aspirants with Rs. 35,000 every year as an STFC India Meritorious Scholarship Amount. Likewise, the direct link to apply and official web portal link is available in the down.
About Shriram Transport Finance Company Limited (STFC)
“SHRIRAM” aggregate which has huge nearness in budgetary administrations viz., business vehicle financing business, purchaser money, life and general protection, stockbroking, chit assets, and appropriation of monetary items, for example, life and general protection items and units of common assets.
Our Company was joined in the year 1979 and is enlisted as a Deposit-taking NBFC with Reserve Bank of India under area 45IA of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
STFC chose to fund the much dismissed Small Truck Owner. Shriram comprehended the intensity of ‘Desire’ much before showcasing dependent on ‘Goal’ got elegant. Shriram began loaning to the Small Truck Owner to purchase new trucks.
STFC India Meritorious Scholarship Course
- Class 10th
- Class 12th
- UG (Under Graduates)
What Is The Type Of Scholarship?
- Need-Based Scholarship.
What is The Benefits Of The STFC India Meritorious Scholarship 2020
- STFC India Meritorious Scholarship 2020 for Class 10 Passed (Diploma) Candidates: Rs. 15000 is given per year. So, this amount will be applicable for up to 3 years
- STFC India Meritorious Scholarship 2020 for Class 12 Passed (Diploma) students: Rs. 15000 per year. Meanwhile, this amount will be given for 3 Years of time duration
- STFC India Meritorious Scholarship 2020 for UG Under Graduate aspirants: Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 35,000 per year. And maximum up to 4 years.
STFC India Meritorious Scholarship Eligibility Criteria – www.stfc.in
Check the complete eligibility criteria from here and come to an idea about whether you will be qualified or not for the STFC Meritorious Scholarship 2020.
STFC India Meritorious Scholarship 2020 for Class 10 Passed (Diploma) candidates:
- All the candidates should belong to the children/ owner-cum-drivers/ wards of commercial transport drivers only
- All the applying candidates family income must less than or equal to Rs. 4 Lakhs per year
- An aspirant should enroll in an ITI/ Diploma/ Polytechnic course at a well-known institution in India
- The scheme is open for the candidates those who have passed their Class 10
- Minimum 60% marks are required from the students.
For STFC India Meritorious Scholarship 2020 for UG (Under Graduate) Candidates
- Students should be the children/owner-cum-drivers/ wards of commercial transport drivers only
- Rs. 4 Lakhs per annum is enough for the applying candidates family annual income
- All the aspirants need to enroll in any academic year of a 3 or 4-year graduation/ engineering program at a well-known college/ institution/ university in India
- Students or applying candidates need to grab a minimum
- 60% marks in Class 10 and Class 12
- The scholarship is open for UG Under Graduate candidates.
For STFC India Meritorious Scholarship 2019-20 for Class 12 Passed (Diploma) Aspirants
- Students who want to apply for the scholarship should be the children/ owner-cum-drivers/ wards of commercial transport drivers/ only
- The families annual income must be Rs. 4 lakhs per annum
- Should enroll ITI/ Diploma/ Polytechnic course at the well-known university/ college
- In 10th Class and 12th Class, aspirants need to grab at least 60% of marks
- The particular scholarship is open for class 12th passed candidates.
Selection Procedure for STFC India Meritorious Scholarship
The selection process of Shriram Transport Finance Company Limited (STFC) consists of a multi-stage process. After completion of the assessment of merit and financial bits of the help of the candidates.
- Screening of scholarship applications depends upon merit as well as financial need
- Telephonic interviews
- Face-to-face interview.
Check the documents from this section and upload them at the time of filling the applications.
- school ID/ College ID
- Family income certificate
- Commercial driving license of parent/ guardian
- Age proof
- Photo ID proof
- Passport size photograph
- Class 10 or 12th Marksheet
- Birth Certificate
- Class 12 Marksheet.
How To Apply Online For STFC India Meritorious Scholarship 2020
Proceed to check and follow the below-mentioned steps and successfully apply before the given date. After the closing date, it is unable to submit your applications.
- At first visit the official site
- First of all, candidates need to click on the Apply Online for STFC Meritorious Scholarships for Class 10th, 12th & Graduate Owner-Cum-Drivers/ Children of Drivers
- Candidates need to log in to the official site and register to access the Application Form
- In case you are registered then sign up with your mobile number
- Give your mobile number and verify it with OTP
- Now, give your information in the empty fields
- Now choose the STFC India Meritorious Scholarship 2020 option
- Submit the details
- Now press on the Apply Now button
- You guys will redirect to the Application Form page
- Now carefully refer to all the instructions
- Pres son Start Application option
- Fill in all the required details
- Upload necessary documents
- Just tap on the submit button to complete the Online Application Form
Offline Method for STFC India Meritorious Scholarship
- Visit the official site
- Download the Offline Application Form. Meanwhile, we have given the application form in a pdf in the below section
- Now, fill in the information exactly
- After that attach the documents
- Eligible candidates are advised to send the applications to the below-given address.
In the above section, we have mentioned both Online and Offline Method procedure to help the candidate. So, we recommend to the aspirants to check the steps attentively.
- Closing Date: 15th March 2020.
To Visit Official Site: Press Here
Contact & Address
Toll-Free Number: 18001034959
Official Site: www.stfc.in