Swarnajayanti Fellowships Scheme 2020 @ dst.gov.in is offering by the Department Of Science & Technology (DST) and Government of India. So, the officials are inviting the Online Applications for the young scientists. Meanwhile, the organization will accept the Applications before 30th April 2020.
And the Online Application link has been activated from 15th February 2020. So, in the beneath sections, we have included the data like Mandatory Dates, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria Details, Application Form Steps, Useful Links, and more. Hence, who want to apply for this scheme are invited to take the further step and continue reading this entire post.
- 1 Highlights Of Swarnajayanti Fellowships Scheme 2020
- 2 Swarnajayanti Fellowships Scheme 2020
- 2.1 Benefits of Swarnajayanti Fellowships Scheme
- 2.2 Time Duration Of Swarnajayanti Fellowships Scholarship 2020
- 2.3 Eligibility Criteria for Swarnajayanti Fellowships @ dst.gov.in
- 2.4 Selection Procedure For Swarnajayanti Fellowships 2020
- 2.5 Swarnajayanti Scheme Rules & Regulations
- 2.6 Documents Required for Swarnajayanti Fellowships Scheme 2020
- 3 How To Apply For Swarnajayanti Fellowships Scheme 2020?
- 4 DST Contact & Official Address
Highlights Of Swarnajayanti Fellowships Scheme 2020
|Providing Authority||Department Of Science & Technology (DST) and Government of India|
|Name Of The Scholarship||Swarnajayanti Fellowships Scheme|
|Starting Date||15th February 2020|
|Closing Date||30th April 2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online Mode|
Swarnajayanti Fellowships Scheme 2020
Beneath of this Swarnajayanti Fellowships Scheme 2020, the selected candidates of young scientists with a good track record which granted special assistance and give the support to permit them to seek their research in the frontier areas of the science and technology.
To get furthermore updates we inform the contenders to verify the below articles attentively and grab the details. Also, check the table which we have updated below.
Benefits of Swarnajayanti Fellowships Scheme
All the selected people will get the below benefits received by the authority. Meanwhile, to know much more information you have to follow the beneath sections.
- The selected student will get Rs. 25000 per month
- In addition to the pay drawn from the parent Institute
- The Department of Science and Technology will offer Rs. 5 lakhs
Time Duration Of Swarnajayanti Fellowships Scholarship 2020
Well, the time duration of this scheme is 5 years including the project period. Therefore, all the selected candidates will get benefits for up to 5 years.
Eligibility Criteria for Swarnajayanti Fellowships @ dst.gov.in
Here in this section, we have given the detailed eligibility criteria in a bullet format. So, those who are planning to apply and didn’t find the eligibility criteria details are advised to check the mentioned points attentively. And after verifying the eligibility without wasting time proceed to apply before the deadline. And the end date is 30th April 2020.
- Must possess a Ph.D. in Science/ Engineering/ Medicine
- Should related to Indian Citizen that having a daily position in a well known Indian academic/ Research Authority
- The age limit of the scientist is in between 30 and 40 years as on 31st December 2019
- Not be drawing fellowship from any different Scheme of GOI.
The candidates must have the above-given age. Otherwise, the officials didn’t accept the applications from the people.
Selection Procedure For Swarnajayanti Fellowships 2020
Those who are eager to know about the selection criteria are informed to check the whole details through this section. Meanwhile, we have already referred to the official advertisement released by the Department Of Science & Technology (DST) and given the details here.
- After receiving the applications, the authority will call the people to attend for screening in presentation
- After completion of the presentation, the students will be shortlisted and will make the presentation to the National Core Committee of Experts
- The final selection completely depends upon the empowered committee on the support of the National Core Committee.
Swarnajayanti Scheme Rules & Regulations
Get the terms and conditions form those sections given by the authority of the Department Of Science & Technology (DST). Also, the official web portal of DST is dst.gov.in. Kindly go through the official site and grab more data.
- e-PMS entrance encourages the Scientists and Researchers of the nation to present their venture recommendations for different Schemes of the Department of Science and Technology
- The undertaking should contain creative research thought and it ought to have the capability of having an effect on R&D in the control
- On the off chance that any Principal Investigator is found to have outfitted off base or misdirecting data at any stage, the Project Proposal will be dismissed
- The applicants might be required to submit further extra data as required and present the venture thought before conclusive determination.
Documents Required for Swarnajayanti Fellowships Scheme 2020
View the required documents from this section.
- Conflict of Interest format from Applicant (PI)
- Certificate from Applicant (PI)
- Endorsement from the Head of Institution (To be given on Institute letterhead).
How To Apply For Swarnajayanti Fellowships Scheme 2020?
Well, to apply for this scholarship one should follow the beneath given steps carefully. Also, by checking the steps aspirants will get the clear cut idea. Also, we have attached the direct Notification link at the end.
- At first, we intimate the people to visit the Department Of Science & Technology (DST) @ dst.gov.in or View More Details
- The homepage appears now
- On the main page, you will get the “Scientific Programme” option
- Just press your mouse on it now, there will be a lot of options
- You have to select the first option that is Scientific and Engineering Research
- Press the link, A lot of the latest links available on the page
- Now, aspirants need to choose the Swarnajayanti Fellowships link
- Click on it and the page gives you complete eligibility information
- Refer to all the data & Also, below you will get the Notification PDF
- Download it now, come to the official site and click on the Online Application link.
- Fill up all the mandatory information.
- Now upload the important documents and Press on the submit button.
In between the below mention dates all the eligible contenders need to fill the application forms and submit it. For reference, purpose takes the print out of filled application form.
- Starting Date: 15th February 2020
- Closing Date: 30th April 2020.
To Visit Official Site: View More Details
To Download Swarnajayanti Fellowships 2020 Scholarship Advertisement: Press Here
DST Contact & Official Address
Address: Shri Milind Kulkarni (Scientist G) & Dr. Jacob V. V., Department of Science & Technology, Technology Bhawan, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi-110 016.
Email: milind[at]nic[dot]in & jacob[at]nic[dot]in
So, from 15th February 2020 onwards, aspirants are suggested to log in to the onlinedst.gov.in to get homepage for the “DST e-PMS Portal. Therefore, keep a note that you have to fill the applications via Online Mode only.
There is not necessary to send a hard copy to the official’s address. Hence, there is no offline application mode.