ADW Scholarship 2020 @ dept.adwscholarship.tn.gov.in Eligibilities, Last Date, Application Form, Benefits, Scholarship List, Required Documents, Online Application Status, Application Form is presently accessible on the official web portal. So, each and every qualified competitor can apply online for TN ADW Scholarships 2020-21 through the direct link that available here. Meanwhile, each candidate must need to submit ADW Scholarship Online Application Form 2020 before the last date. Before that, we inform the students to check all the required details from this article. Hence, to know about the actual info about escholarship.tn.gov.in Scholarship 2020 Just move to the below section and bookmark this page to get more updates regarding the same.
- 1 Highlights Of Tamil Nadu ADW Scholarship 2020
- 2 Eligibility Criteria – TN ADW Scholarship 2020
- 3 dept.adwscholarship.tn.gov.in Rewards/ Benefits
- 4 List of Schemes Covered With ADW Scholarship 2020
- 5 Tamil Nadu ADW Scholarship Programme
- 5.1 Selected Villages Scheme
- 5.2 Removal of Untouchability
- 5.3 Community Halls
- 5.4 Burial Grounds and Pathways
- 5.5 Provision of House sites for Adi-Dravidars
- 5.6 Special Assistance to Law Graduates
- 5.7 Chief Minister’s Merit Award
- 5.8 Special Coaching
- 5.9 Guidelines To Improve The Standard of Education
- 5.10 Free Supply of Bicycles
- 5.11 State Government’s Higher Educational Special Scholarship
- 5.12 State Special Scholarship scheme beyond X standard (Post matric)
- 5.13 Scholarship Scheme Above X Standard (Post-matric)
- 5.14 Scholarship Scheme For IX and X standard (Pre-matric)
- 5.15 Fee Concessions
- 5.16 Special Fee Concession
- 5.17 Concession to the PG Girl Candidates
- 5.18 Concession to the UG Candidates
- 5.19 Admitting Candidates in VI STD in Reputed Schools
- 5.20 Development of Agricultural land saw Scholarship Programs opening and Maintenance of Schools
- 6 ADW Scholarship Important Links
Highlights Of Tamil Nadu ADW Scholarship 2020
|Name of the Scholarship||ADW Scholarship|
ADW Scholarship 2020
The Government of Tamil Nadu gives an announcement regarding ADW Scholarship for all the minority classes individuals. So, the Majority of the Adi Dravidar/Tribal Population are socially marginalized and economically backward. And the greater part of the Families needs assets and access to education as well as employment and other money earning chances limited. Along these lines, the Government Welfare Scholarship Program helps in the education development and socio-economic of the Adi Dravidars and Tribals in the State.
About Government of Tamil Nadu
The Tamil Nadu Government is the governing authority for the Indian province of Tamil Nadu. It is situated at Fort St George, Chennai. The council of Tamil Nadu was bicameral until 1986, when it was supplanted by a unicameral lawmaking body, as most different states in India. The Governor is the protected head of state while the Chief Minister heads the committee of pastors. The Chief Justice of the Madras High Court is the leader of the legal executive. By and by Banwarilal Purohit is the senator and Edappadi K.Palanisamy is the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu. Vineet Kothari is the present Chief Justice of Madras High Court.
- Class 4th to College
Eligibility Criteria – TN ADW Scholarship 2020
So, coming to the eligibility criteria for the authority of the Government of Tamil Nadu has mentioned some of the eligibility on their site. Meanwhile, today we are here to give impressive info to the sake of aspirants.
- Students who are studying from 4th standard to college and that too SC (Scheduled Caste), ST (Scheduled Tribe) and Scheduled Casts that changed to the Christianity
- And the authority has mentioned shocking details about the distance. So, the distance between the School and the Resident should be more than 5 kilometers. And the distance is not applicable for the girls
- Therefore, parents income must not more than Rs. 2 lakhs per annum
dept.adwscholarship.tn.gov.in Rewards/ Benefits
- Admission of Bright Candidates in Reputed School with residential: Adi Dravidar, Tribal and converted Christian candidates who are studying in the Government, Municipal as well as Corporation, Adi Dravidar/ Tribal Welfare school in 10th standard. And the best candidates will be selected via special examinations. And the exam will be organized in each Block. Therefore, for this scholarship around Rs. 1, 00,000 is provided by the government
- Admission of Bright people in Reputed School with residential: Adi Dravidar, Tribal and changed Christianity candidates that studying in the Corporation, Government and Municipal, Adi Dravidar/ Tribal Welfare school in 5th class. Meanwhile, the best candidates selected by special examinations. And the exams will be held in each Block. Hence, for this scholarship, the government will offer Rs. 1, 00,000.
- Free Bicycles: This is for the candidates of Class 11th
- Free Special Textbooks and Guides: This will be implemented candidates of class 10th and 12th
- Gives Note Books, Text Books, and School Uniforms: For all the SC/ ST candidates
List of Schemes Covered With ADW Scholarship 2020
- Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare Department
- Abolition of Bonded Labor System
- Admission of Adi Dravidar / Tribal candidates in +1 at well-known schools
- Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare Department Stationary and Text Books
- All India Service Examinations such as I.A.S., I.P.S., I.R.S., and more
- Afforestation schemes giving the incentives as well as offering employment to Tribals in Forest Operation
- Annual Gandhi Memorial Award
- Animal Husbandry
- Assistance to Lawyers for Starting their Practice
- Assistance for Funeral Rites
- Book bank books will be purchased for engineering/ medical/ m.b.a./law / Agriculture veterinary /polytechnic courses and placed in the library
- Awards to Bright candidates
- Burial Ground Provision of Burial Grounds and pathway to Burial Grounds
- Book bank Books will be obtained for Engineering/ Medical/ M.B.A./ Law / Agriculture/ Polytechnic/Veterinary courses and placed in the Library
- Chief Minister’s Merit Award
- Chief Minister Merit Award that will be offered up to Rs.3000/- per annum. And this will be applicable for 5 years
- Construction of free houses for Tribals
- Development of Agricultural lands
- Community Halls.
Tamil Nadu ADW Scholarship Programme
Selected Villages Scheme
With the help of this scheme an aggregate of Rs.10 lakhs in signed to every town in an area (aside from town in a locale (with the exception of Chennai) where distance isn’t followed and individuals are living agreeably.
Free sewing and Iron box conspire free sewing machine and iron box will be given under the accompanying conditions
- The annual income must be less than Rs.72,000/-
- All the candidates need to finish their six months sewing course beneath this scheme
- Must be Adi Dravidar and Tribal Community
- Recognized institutions
- The applicant’s age should be above 18
- For grabbing the iron box all the aspirants must be the Puthirai Vannan community as well as submitted Puthirai vannan community certificate
Removal of Untouchability
- Under this scheme, the fundamental pension to all the widows or various dependents of deceased candidates who belongs to SC/ ST will receive Rs. 5000 per month. And this will be eligible to the government servants with admissible D.A. And one of the members in the family of the deceased will bet the house at the same time agricultural land
- The P.C.R Act 2015 (Rules 2016) was execute so as to vie legal organization to assure justice and equality amid all sections of the Community. And the maximum amount awarded as compensation for each family who lost their lives in the riots will get Rs. 8.25 lakhs
- The Community Halls are assembled in an aspect manner from 1971 to 1972 ahead in Adi Dravidar Colonies to provide help to the use of Adi Dravidar for the aim of organizing social functions, marriages, and meetings, etc.,
Burial Grounds and Pathways
- The Burial grounds to Adi Dravidar habitations and lane to burial grounds are set in a motion below with this scheme.
- All the Funds are added for achieving and buying land for this purpose.
- Panchayat Unions are also offering the fundamental amenities to Adi Dravidar habitations from their funds. And for this intention, 15% is for drinking water. And 10% is for link roads. Therefore, these will be given a share of this Department.
Provision of House sites for Adi-Dravidars
- The Department of Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare has been circulating of Free House Site Pattas. Meanwhile, this is for poor people and houseless Adi Dravidar and Tribal families by the following conditions
- The annual income must be less than Rs.72,000/-
- Must be Adidravidar/ Tribal Community
- The aspirant must not obtain any land or house as their own
- The candidates must not acquire any Government Job.
Special Assistance to Law Graduates
- Rs. 50,000/- amount will be offered as a single time helps to kick start their profession and to fit the cost of books, rent, etc., as long as beginning their practice.
- To get the advantages of this scheme, all the law graduates must register their names in Bar council.
Chief Minister’s Merit Award
- All the boys and girls (1000 members each) belong to the Adi Dravidar, Tribal and Adi Dravidar changes to Christian communities in the form of marks obtained in 12th Standard.
- Those students who are continuing their higher education will be rewarded as Rs. 3000/- per annum. And this will be for the period of 5 years
- No income limit
- Year by year the certain guides were printed as well as assigned to the candidates who are studying in the schools as well as hostels of this Department. Therefore, the Book Banks will be published by the Parent Teachers Association separately were also buy and appropriated to the candidates
- Total of 72 hostels for Adi Dravidar with a total strength of 4234 boarders functioning with the help of Department in the State
- The District Collectors have been approved to join the candidates in hostels 10% over and above the authorized strength. And the borders of the hostels will be given with boarding and hostels for free of cost
- All boarders in school hostels will be provided uniforms without taking a single penny
- Every month for medical check-ups all the Medical Officers of the Primary Health Centers and Government Hospitals need to visit
- The scheme is started by the Rural Health Services, Preventive Medicines, Director of Medical as well as Director of Public Health.
Guidelines To Improve The Standard of Education
- Class X and XII candidates must secure the good marks in Public Examination
- It also provides the Question Banks and Special guide.
Free Supply of Bicycles
- Bicycles will be given for free of cost to all the Adi Dravidar Tribal-Adi Dravidar converted to Christianity boys and girls who are in their XI and XII in Government Aided Schools, where +1 & +2 will be organized with self-finance basis
State Government’s Higher Educational Special Scholarship
- The Special Scholarship is believed to the accounts of the candidates those who will live in the hostels of education and pursuing various Polytechnic and Degree Courses. Per annum, each candidate will receive Rs.7500/-. For a PG course and Professional course, Rs.8000/- will be offered per annum. Therefore, if the aspirant’s parent or guardian’s income must not above Rs.2 lakh.
State Special Scholarship scheme beyond X standard (Post matric)
- This scheme is credited to the records of the SC people changed over to Christianity and educational foundations by the Director if their parents/ guardians yearly pay doesn’t exceed Rs.2 lakh
- Aspirants are granted Rs.100/ – to Rs.175/ – every month for day researchers and Rs.175/ – to Rs.350/ – every month for the hostellers are credited relying on the course wherein they study.
- All the necessary and non-refundable expenses, payable by the individuals proceeding with their education in Government and Government helped organizations are credited into the records of the establishments by the Director.
Scholarship Scheme Above X Standard (Post-matric)
- The above scholarship is given to the understudies to seek after education from XI standards are qualified for the grant if their parent/guardian’s yearly pay doesn’t exceed Rs.2.5 Lakh.
- So, Rs.230/ – to Rs.550/ – every month is given to the people to seek after examinations as a day researchers. Contingent on the course, upkeep recompense of Rs.380/ – to Rs.1200/ – every month is being credited into the financial balances of the candidates seek after examinations as hostellers.
- In addition, all the obligatory and non-refundable charges payable by the individuals concentrating in Government-supported foundations are attributed as Scholarship by the Government to the record of the organizations.
- The scholarship is being credited to the records of the people concentrating on self-financing universities as well.
- Further, the education costs are straightforwardly credited to the record of the universities by the Government. Contingent on the course of the aspirants, the upkeep remittance is credited to the financial balance of them.
- For the aspirants concentrating in Industrial Training Institutes, the scheme is credited into the records of the individuals and the establishments straightforwardly by the Director of Adi Dravidar Welfare.
Scholarship Scheme For IX and X standard (Pre-matric)
- The above scholarship is given to the Adidravidar and Tribal aspirants seek after examinations from IX to X standard are qualified for the grant if their parent or gatekeeper’s yearly salary doesn’t surpass Rs.2.0 Lakh.
- Rs.1500 and Adhoc award Rs.750 Total Rs.2250/ – every year is given to the candidates seek after investigations as day researchers.
- Contingent on the course, support remittance of Rs.3500/ – and Adhoc award Rs.1000/ – Total Rs.4500/ – every year is being credited into the financial balances of the competitors seek after investigations as hostellers.
- The candidates having a place with this office and changed over to Christianity concentrating in X and XII standard in Government, Government Aided and Private schools are excluded from the installment of assessment expense and the charge is dispensed to the establishments straightforwardly by the State Government
- The contenders applied for seeking after, Under Graduation, PG and Professional courses in the Government and Government helped Colleges are excluded from an installment of Application Fees and Registration Fee and the charges are dispensed to the instructive establishments straightforwardly by the legislature
- The test charges to the contenders seeking after investigations through English medium are dispensed to the Directorate of the Government Examinations by the Government.
- The award of a pre-matric scholarship to the students of those occupied with unclean occupation (searching of tanning, excoriating, and sweepers) regardless of salary, network and religion is being secured under this program.
- A singular amount Adhoc award of Rs.1850/ – p.a. paid to every one of the aspirants.
Special Fee Concession
- The candidates having a place with this office and changed over to Christianity concentrating in 6th to 12th classes in Government Aided and Private schools are excluded from the installment of Special expense and the charge is legitimately dispensed to the instructive organizations.
Concession to the PG Girl Candidates
- If a girl having a place with this division and changed over to Christianity 12 seeking after PG courses in the Government and Government supported Arts and Science Colleges are absolved by the State Government from paying the Special Fee and the Examination expense without a pay limit.
Concession to the UG Candidates
- The candidates having a place with this office and changed over to Christianity seeking after UG courses in the Government and Government supported Arts and Science Colleges are absolved by the State Government from paying the Special Fee and the Examination Fee without a salary limit.
Admitting Candidates in VI STD in Reputed Schools
- Under this plan, the Adi Dravidar/ SC/ ST Christian candidates concentrating in fifth Std in Adi Dravidar Welfare/GTR/Government Schools and Aided Schools must be chosen in the request for merit from each square
- he way toward choosing the brilliant understudies from all the 19 squares and conceding them in the presumed schools for considering from VI to XII. There is no pay limit conceding aspirants in XI standard in rumored schools
- The parent or guardian’s yearly pay doesn’t above Rs.1.0 Lakh Incentive to Adi Dravidar and Tribal Girls.
- Material to all Girl aspirants concentrating in Government and Government supported Schools from IIIrd to Vth Rs. 500/ – per annum and for VIth Rs. 1000/ – per annum and for VII and VIIIth Rs.1500/ – There is no pay limit instructive Fee Concessions.
Development of Agricultural land saw Scholarship Programs opening and Maintenance of Schools
- 18 Adi Dravidar Welfare schools and 3 Tribal Welfare private schools are controlled by this office (as demonstrated in the above Statement). A large portion of these schools is working prevalently in and close to the Adi Dravidar and Tribal homes.
ADW Scholarship Important Links
To Know Further Info: View More Details