The applications have been invited for the Tata Innovation Fellowship 2020-21 @ dbtindia.gov.in by the Department of Biotechnology of Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India.
So, we have arranged a complete overview related to the scheme in this post. Without late checkout and apply on or before 15th November 2020.
The selected aspirants will receive a lot of benefits. In the next sections, we have updated a lot of related details. Hence, check it out carefully.
- 1 Highlights Of Tata Innovation Scheme 2020-21
- 2 Tata Innovation Fellowship 2020-21 Info
- 3 Application Procedure For Tata Innovation Fellowship 2020-21
Highlights Of Tata Innovation Scheme 2020-21
|Providing By||Department of Biotechnology of Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India|
|Name of the Scholarship||Tata Innovation Fellowship|
|Closing Date||15th November 2020|
Tata Innovation Fellowship 2020-21 Info
The Eligibility Criteria, Nature of Support, Application Procedure, Important Dates have been included in the beneath portions. This is one of the largest schemes that give the helping hands to the candidates.
Therefore, all the selected people will get the benefits which we have detailedly mentioned in the down.
Benefits/ Nature Of Support
- The amount of the fellowship is Rs. 25, 000 per month
- Per Annum, you will receive Rs. 6 Lakhs
- Selected students will receive other expenses also. Therefore, the other expenses are nothing but international travel, domestic, consumables, and equipment.
- The applicant’s age must be below 55 years
- Need to complete a Ph.D. Degree from the fields of Veterinary, Life Sciences, Agriculture
- Also, candidates must have a Master’s degree in Biotechnology or Medical Sciences or an equivalent degree
- Before applying for the fellowship should be an Indian National or have to spend at least 5 years in India
- Need to be a permanent position in Institute/ Organization/ University that engaged in research and development.
Depends upon the financial need the selection will be made.
- List of books/ reviews written
- Birth certificate copy
- List of patents including applied or filled for and granted
- A duly signed application/nomination form
- Summary of the proposed work to be carried out (Not more than 6 pages)
- Copy of B. Sc/ MBBS or M. Sc/ M. Tech/ MD or Ph.D. or Master’s degree copies
- Evidence of outstanding track record to allocate the innovative solutions to main problems in agriculture, healthcare, and other areas
- The list of publications with information comprising of Title, Author, Volume, Journal, Page number with journal impact factor
- The aspirants need to spend a minimum of 5 years in India before applying for this fellowship
- The candidates should have an outstanding contribution as well as publication in the required area.
Application Procedure For Tata Innovation Fellowship 2020-21
- To apply candidates have to look at www.dbtindia.gov.in
- Find the Tata Innovation Scheme 2020-21 details
- Carefully refer to all the information
- Suitable candidates have to start filling the application form
- Download the application form from the official site
- Now, enter all the information properly
- Upload the documents
- Finally, send the 2 copies to the beneath mentioned address.
Important Dates – Last Date
- End Date: 15th November 2020.
To Check More Tata Innovation Fellowship 2020-21 Guidelines: View More
Official Adress & Contact Details
Address: Dr. Deo Prakash Chaturvedi, Scientist “C”, Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Room No.814, 8th Floor, Block-2, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi -110003