Get the Top Class Education Scheme 2020 For SC Students 2020 information via this article. So, aspirants who are very anxious to know about the Top Class Education Scholarship 2020 can view this section carefully.
Meanwhile, a huge number of candidates are waiting to check Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Application Procedure, Last Date and more details can read to this post carefully.
Hence, the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment is the organization that invited the Online Applications to all Scheduled Caste who want to take the admissions at the Post Graduate and Under Graduate Programs. Finally, 31st October 2020 is the closing date to apply.
- 1 Highlights Of Top Class Education Scholarship 2020
- 2 Top Class Education Scheme 2020 Info
- 3 Application Procedure For Top Class Education Scheme 2020 For SC Students 2020
Highlights Of Top Class Education Scholarship 2020
|Providing Authority||Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment|
|Name of the Scholarship||Top Class Education Scheme/ Top Class Education Scholarship|
|Closing Date||31st October 2020|
Top Class Education Scheme 2020 Info
The major aim of the scholarship is to recognize as well as provide the quality of education beyond the 12th Class for all the SC Category candidates by giving financial help. Also, the Scholarship will cover the entire SC aspirants for pursuing studies for the 12th class.
Hence, the Top Class Education Scholarship 2020 will achieve in all the educational institutions informed by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment. For knowing more updates we suggest the candidates refer to the beneath given data attentively.
The Scheduled Category candidates, who grab the admission in the notified institutions, will get the opportunity to meet the requirements. The beneath section gives the overall information related to the benefits received by the selected contenders.
- The living expense is provided to the candidates as Rs. 2,220 per month
- For the private sector institutions, the complete tuition fee as well as non-refundable expenses of up to Rs. 2.00 Lakhs per annum
- Also, Rs. 3.72 Lakhs per annum is given for the private sector flying club at the same time Type Rating and Commercial Pilot Training Courses
- Rs. 3,000 per annum is given for Books and stationery
- Till the finishing of the course, the scheme will be awarded. Also, the subject of satisfactory performance of the candidates
- Rs. 45,000 will be given to the Computer/ Laptop with UPS and Printer of any well-known brand. This amount will be one-time assistance.
Checking the eligibility criteria helps the candidates a lot. Because without having the qualification no one cant able to apply for the scheme.
- Those who are planning to apply for this scheme have to belong to Scheduled Caste
- Need to take the admission for a full-time course
- Should finish 12th class
- The applying candidate’s family income must be less than Rs. 6 Lakhs from all the sources.
Rules & Regulations
The scheme will be dedicated to the candidates that belong to the beneath mentioned points. So, carefully refer to the uploaded points.
- NIDs, NIFTs, NITs, AIIMS, IIITs, IITs, IIMs, Central Government Institution, National Law Universities, Indian Institute of Hotel Management
- Institutes that certified as NAAC A++ and A+
- Top 100 NIRF (National Institutional Ranking Framework)
- In case of non-availability of the female candidates, 30% of the scheme must be earmarked to the girl candidates which can be transferred to the male contenders
- In the single-family, only 2 children’s can have a chance to apply
- If the candidate fails in the final examinations every year then the scheme will be terminated
- By the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment,100% basis, the scholarship will be funded
- Studnet those who secure the admission immediately will become the payable
- The payment of the tuition fee as well as other non-refundable charges will be directly made to the institutions by the Central Government via Direct Benefit Transfer mode
- Directly the payment related to the books, stationeries, and living expenses, laptop/ computer with accessories will be transferred by the Central Government with the help of Direct Benefit Mode.
The selection depends upon the merit scheduled caste category candidates. To claim the scheme, the officials will attentively verify fee charged, fee structure, the scorecard of entrance exam where needed, proof of admission, Bank account information of the candidates and institution, caste certificate, income certificate
The mentioned documents should be very helpful for the candidates at the time of applying for the scheme.
- Income Certificate
- Proof of admission
- Caste Certificate
- Fee Structure of the program
- Bank account information of the institution and the candidates
- Scorecard of entrance exam qualified (if in case applicable).
Application Procedure For Top Class Education Scheme 2020 For SC Students 2020
Follow the given steps carefully. Meanwhile, the uploaded steps help the aspirants a lot. SLowly point to point refer to each step and then follow at the time of starting your online application procedure. We are sure that after reading to the points competitors can simply found the details related to how to apply for the Top Class Education Scholarship 2020.
- At first, candidates have to visit the official web portal that is scholarships.gov.in
- Now, you have to refer to all the guidelines attentively
- After that choose the undertaking and then continue
- Now proceed to choose the email ID, mobile number, date of birth, applicant’s name, gender, scheme type (scholarship scheme), scholarship category, state of domicile
- At present students need to give the bank account information such as Bank Name, Account Number, and IFSC Code
- Proceed to select the Aadhaar Card or Bank Account number as the proof
- Press on the Register button
- Now, the mobile number should be verified
- The OTP will be generated
- With the help of utilizing the OTP and fill the form
- Finally, the application id, as well as password, must be generated
- For the final usage utilize it.
We have uploaded the important dates via this section. Hence, aspirants who want to know about the mandatory dates can freely view it from this section.
- Scholarship Announcement Date: 15 July 2020
- End Date of Scheme: 31st October 2020
- Closing Date for Defective Verification: 15 November 2020
- The final date for the Institute Verification: 15 November 2020.
Just press on the beneath link and then start the registration procedure.
For Registration Purpose: View More
Contact Number: 0120 – 6619540
Email Id: helpdesk[at]nsp[dot]gov[dot]in