TS ePass Scholarships @ telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in: Details like Telangana ePass Status, the Application process, Renewal, and Fresh Application Last Date are given in this post. The Government of Telangana has invited the Online Application for Post Matric Scholarship. Moreover, this initiative is introduced to help SC/ ST candidates to attain for Intermediate, Diploma, Graduate as well as Post Graduate and Professional Courses. Moreover, all the students who have completed and passed their SSC Examinations and Intermediate exams are eligible to apply for Telangana ePass. Therefore, the fresh renewals and registration process information are available in this article. As well as keep your hands on telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in for more updates.
- 1 TS ePass Scholarship 2020 Information
- 2 TS ePass Scholarship Type
- 3 TS ePass Scholarship Eligible Courses List
- 4 List Of Telangana ePass Scholarship Benefits
- 5 Telangana ePass Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Required Documents For TS ePass Renewal 2020
- 7 telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in Eligible Colleges
- 8 ePass Telangana Time Line 2020
- 9 Top Reasons for TS ePass Scholarship 2020 Rejection
- 10 How To Apply For TS ePass Scholarship @ telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in?
- 11 Important Links for TS ePass Scholarship
- 12 Last Date To Apply Online for ePass Telangana
- 13 Fee Structure For TS ePass 2020
About TS ePass Applications Info
|Scholarship Name||Telangana ePass Scholarship|
|Department||Government of Telangana|
|Official website||telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in (View More Details)|
|Scholarship Type||Pre and Post Metric|
TS ePass Scholarship 2020 Information
The new applications of the latest renewals can be done with the help of the Electronic payment and & Application System of Scholarships portal. Moreover, utilize the mandatory and helpful information available in the next sections and know about interesting facts about the Telangana ePass 2020.
Telangana ePass Scholarship Details 2020
The TS ePass post-Matric Scholarship 2020 Application structures are begun in online @ telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in. Applicants who are energetically sitting tight for the post-matric Scholarships (ePass) can check the qualification subtleties and application process from the underneath article. Moreover, the applicants who are occupants in the Telangana State can get the TS ePass Scholarship for the scholastic year 2019 – 20. The TS ePass Fresh and Renewal Online Applications are opened. So competitors check the eligibility from the article given underneath.
TS ePass Scholarship Type
ePass Telangana 2020 – Pre-Matric: Pre-matric implies the understudies who are in school level training like up to tenth class or SSc.
Post-Matric TS Scholarship ePass: With the help of Post Metric scholarship Intermediate (first, second Year) and further UG instruction programs like B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ B.E/ B.Com or other degree courses and furthermore PG courses, understudies need to fill the application structure online on the TS Epass official site and transfer the vital archives which are relevant like, pay declaration, position testament, bonafide, marks update of a given size. There is some salary limit for the understudies (guardians) to be qualified for the grant plot. Normally, a notice is discharged on the legitimate entrance, and from that point, you may get subtleties.
TS ePass Scholarship Eligible Courses List
|Group I||Post Matric Courses accepted by the Board/ University with a 1-year duration which are Professional Courses in Engineering and Technology, Medicine, Architecture, Management, Business Administration, Veterinary and Allied Sciences, Science and Commerce Pilot License, Computer Applications Courses.|
|Group II||All the Graduate, Postgraduate as well as Doctoral-level courses are regular.|
|Group III||Degree programs that are not listed in Group I and II.|
|Group IV||Intermediate, ITI, and ITCs.|
List Of Telangana ePass Scholarship Benefits
- Telangana Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) for SC/ ST/ BC/ Disabled Welfare: Up to 100% reimbursement in tuition fee. Moreover, it is applicable to most of the courses. As well as Up to Rs. 20,000 for self-financed courses
- Telangana Pre-Matric Scholarships For SC/ ST/ BC/ Disabled Welfare: Variable monetary awards
- Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi for SC, ST Students: Rs. 10 Lakh towards living expenses and fees. As well as Passage grant. And the educational loan of Rs. 5 Lakh and Visa fees
- Mahatma Jyothiba Phule BC/ EBC Overseas Vidya Nidhi, Telangana: Rs. 20 Lakh in 2 installments towards fees and living expenses. Moreover, the educational loan consists of Rs. 10 Lakh. And Passage grant and visa fees
- Chief Minister’s Overseas Scholarship Scheme for Minorities: So, up to Rs. 10 Lakh towards living expenses and fees. As well as educational loan up to Rs. 5 Lakh
Telangana ePass Eligibility Criteria
Before proceeding further we will go through this section very carefully. Because we have attached the eligibility criteria here.
- Students belonging to the SC/ ST categories are eligible to apply for the TS ePass Scholarship 2020 via telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Parental annual income should be less than Rs. 2 Lakh.
- Students hailing from BC categories should have annual parental income below Rs. 1.5 Lakh (Rural Regions)
- As well as Rs. 2 Lakhs (Urban Regions).
- Economically BC and Disabled are eligible to apply mentioned their family’s annual income is Rs. 1 lakh or below.
- And one important factor is each and every candidate should retain at least 75% attendance at the end of each quarter.
Not Eligible for Telangana ePass Scholarship
Well, candidates belong to Open University/ self-financed/ Part-time Degree/ Diploma courses MBBS, BDS, Intermediate or any type of part-time/online courses are not eligible for the ePass Telangana Scholarship.
Required Documents For TS ePass Renewal 2020
The below mentioned are the documents required from all the applied people.
- Bank Account Passbook
- Aadhaar Card
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Passport-sized photos.
- Educational Certificate (Matric Onwards)
The Telangana Government accommodates all the qualified to the possibility to get TS Post matric Scholarship (ePass) the individuals who are from the regressive classifications. The candidates who are from backward classes can apply for the TS ePass Scholarship 2020. To apply for this plan visit the official site @ telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in. The administration of Telangana gave the ePass Notification for all the qualified wannabes. The competitors who need to apply can fill the application frames online as it were. The applicant’s yourselves by sign in to the official site and enters every one of the subtleties present in the online Application structure. The up-and-comers who applied the TS ePass Scholarship for those applicants the grant will be as education cost, Fee Reimbursement, and so forth. Continue watching this site we will give you the most recent data about TS ePass Scholarship 2020.
telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in Eligible Colleges
- Post Matric Colleges in the state of Telangana recognized by the Government of Telangana/ Competent Authority.
- The list of colleges is associated with Administrative Departments such as Technical Education, Departments of Higher Education, Health Medical and Family Welfare, School Education and Employment, and Training to the Commissioner of Social Welfare.
ePass Telangana Time Line 2020
Candidates: So, the submission of the application online will be done within 1 month from the end date of admission.
- College: Moreover, the Principal must announce a bonafide certificate on the same day of submission of the Online Application Form (hard copy) in the college.
- ASWO/Field Officer: Physical Verification should be done twice in a year.
- Within 1 month of re-opening of the college.
- Within 1 month from the closing date of Admissions.
Online Recommendation within 1 week after completion of the verification process.
- Accounts Officer: Bills must be submitted 16th to 18th of every month.
- D.T.O.: Passing of Bills as well as sending of cheques to Nodal Banks directly every month by 25th.
- Nodal Bank: Credit to Accounts 1st of every month
Note: The overall procedure will be done within 1 Month of Online application submission.
Top Reasons for TS ePass Scholarship 2020 Rejection
Below are the reasons that the Government of Telangana that rejects the Applications from candidates. Hence, follow the below list and follow them.
- Incorrect caste, Income
- Non-submission of caste, Income certificates
- If not the bonafide student
- Non-submission of hard copy of the application
- Incorrect course & year of study
- A student admitted under management quota
- If the student is not physically present
- Non-submission of enclosures
- Incorrect course & year of study
- Claiming scholarship for same level courses
- Discontinued/ Detained students in case of renewals
- Not receiving of hard copy for Fresh
- Previous sanction verification for renewal
- Claiming scholarship for same level courses
- Not receiving the renewal proposal
- Not recommended by Field Officer.
How To Apply For TS ePass Scholarship @ telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in?
- Visit telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in or (View More Details)
- Now, all the candidates need to select Scholarship status. At the top of the homepage, you have to click on a scholarship option. Moreover, down on the homepage, you will get the details like post-matric scholarship services and pre-matric scholarship services, etc.
- So, choose the proper scholarship services as per your eligibility criteria
- Now, fill all the mandatory details asked on the home screen
- Before submitting once preview the details carefully
- In case you have given any wrong information then change the details immediately
- After that press on the Submit Application link
- At last applied people need to take a print out the TS ePass Scholarship 2020
- So, follow the above-mentioned steps attentively.
Important Links for TS ePass Scholarship
|TS Scholarship||View More Details|
|Pre Matric Scholarship||Click Here|
|To Check TS ePass Status||Click Here|
|To Know Your Application Number||Click Here|
|Important Dates||Click Here|
Last Date To Apply Online for ePass Telangana
So, as per the latest news, a lot of students are looking for ts ePass 2020, ts ePass scholarship status, last date, renewal 2020 last date, and other details. So, to clear all your doubts and queries here we are updating the complete information regarding TS ePass Scholarship 2020. Moreover, we are sure that after referring to this post all the contenders will get a clear idea about ePass Telangana 2020. Hence, go ahead and verify other eligibility and application process details.
TS ePASS Scholarship Amount
Check the scholarship amount received by candidates. Therefore, there will be a separate amount for boys and girls.
- 150 per month for Girls for 10 months
- 100 per month for Boys for 10 months
Fee Structure For TS ePass 2020
So, you will get the direct link about fee structure on the official site.
- The page shows you to fill University/ Board, Courses, Courses Year, Academic Year
- So, you have to select your university or board in the first column.
- After choosing your University/ Board come to the next section that is Courses.
- And now select the Year of your Course
- After that, you need to select the Academic Year
- Now click on the Get Report.
Please follow the above-mentioned format.
About Telangana Government
The government of Telangana is a fairly chosen body that administers the State of Telangana, India. The state government is going by the Governor of Telangana as the ostensible head of state, with a fairly chosen Chief Minister as the genuine leader of the official. The representative who is designated for a long time selects the main priest and his gathering of pastors. Despite the fact that the senator remains the formal leader of the express, the everyday running of the administration is dealt with by the main priest and his board of pastors in whom a lot of authoritative forces is vested. The state government keeps up its capital at Hyderabad and is situated at the Government Secretariat or the Sachivalayam. The Government of Telangana was framed on 2 June 2014 after bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh as a major aspect of the Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act, 2014.