The University of Warwick is now offering a wonderful chance to the candidates in the name of Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2021-22 to all M. Phil/ Ph. D candidates.
The major purpose of this program is to recognize at the same time to support outstanding international Ph.D. applicants.
- 1 Highlights Of Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2021-22
- 2 About Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship
- 3 Application Steps For Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2021-22
Highlights Of Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2021-22
|Providing By||University of Warwick|
|Name of the Scholarship||Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship|
|Closing Date||21st January 2021|
About Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship
Up to 42 chancellors, international scholarships will be available to the awarded.
- A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,285 for full-time award holders in 2021/22, expected to be confirmed February 2021)
- The full payment of tuition fees (worth up to £24,010)
- Length of funding: 3.5 years, unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly
- A Research, Training, and Supporting Grant (RTSG) of £5,000.
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick
- Candidates currently enrolled on a Ph. D or M. Phil/ Ph. D at the University of Warwick can also apply in their first year of registration only
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to the next academic year
- Candidates should be either assessed as ‘overseas’ or ‘EU’ for fees purposes. But keep in mind that there are no other nationality criteria
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship need to be applying for a Ph. D at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2021.
The selection of the candidates is based on academic merit.
Application Steps For Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2021-22
- In order to be able to apply for a scholarship, you should already have applied to study the course via the Universal Admissions application system.
- This is because the funding application takes details from your study application to save you from entering various details a second time
- Once your login has been generated for the study application, candidates have to be able to utilize the scholarship application
- For the application procedure students need to choose the apply online which is available on the scholarship page
- Now students will redirect to the ‘Select Scholarship’ page
- Now candidates have to enter the qualification details correctly
- The details have been taken from your course application
- At present select the course that you are applying
- Now press on the start application link
- Choose your application option
- Now, save your application and return it later, and then submit the application
- Don’t forget to upload the documents before submitting the application form
- Once after submitting the application candidates are able to review the application answers
- Once after finishing the submission students are not able to name the application form
- Hence, people will receive the confirmation email URL and it redirects to your application
- Finally, bookmark the scholarship application form page so that you will visit it directly.
Important Dates – Last Date
- Due date: 21st January 2021
To Know University of Warwick Scholarship 2021-22 Details: Know More Details
To Download The Chancellor’s International Scheme 2021-22 Information PDF: Download Scheme Details
Official Address & Contact Details
Address: Doctoral College, University House, University of Warwick, Coventry, CV4 8UW
Telephone: +44 (024) 7657 5533
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org