30 Scientific assistant, Technical Assistant & Library Assistant in SDSC – SHAR – 17th November 2017
05 Nurse and Junior Hindi translator in SDSC – SHAR – 28th July 2017
Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR (ISRO) recruitment 2017 notification has been released for the recruitment of total 30 (thirty) jobs out of which 03 (Three) vacancies for Scientific assistant, 26 (Twenty Six) for Technical Assistant ad 01 (One) for Library Assistant vacancy. Job seekers should apply online before 17th November 2017.
Advertisement Number:- SDSC.SHAR/RMT/03/2017
|Organization Name||Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR (ISRO)|
|Post Name||Scientific assistant, Technical Assistant and Library Assistant|
|No of vacancies||30|
|Job location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last date||17th November 2017|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by SDSC-SHAR with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for SDSC-SHAR recruitment 2017.
SDSC-SHAR recruitment vacancies details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Scientific assistant||03||Rs 44900 – 142400/-|
|2||Technical Assistant||26||Rs 44900 – 142400/-|
|3||Library Assistant||01||Rs 44900 – 142400/-|
SDSC-SHAR 2017 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: You should have B.Sc. (MPC) with Physics as main and Mathematics and chemistry as ancillary subjects from a recognized university / institution for Scientific Assistant / first class diploma in relevant engineering from a recognized institute / university for Technical Assistant and Graduate or master degree in first class in library science / library and information science or equivalent for Library Assistant.
Age Limit: The age of candidate should be between 18 to 35 years as of cutoff dates.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
SDSC-SHAR 2017 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written examination
- Face to face Interview
SDSC-SHAR application form 2017
Interested and eligible aspirants should apply online application form for post on official website of SDSC-SHAR @ http://sdsc.shar.gov.in you need to provide all valid information you may also need upload the scan copies of your documents.
How to apply for SDSC-SHAR recruitment 2017:-
- Open the official website http://sdsc.shar.gov.in
- Check for the apply link or get the same from our website.
- Read the instruction carefully and the start filling the application form.
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like Ingovtjob.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
SDSC-SHAR 2017 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||28th October 2017|
|Last date of Registration||17th November 2017|
Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR released new notification on their official website for the recruitment of 05 Nurse and Junior Hindi translator vacancies. Job seekers should apply online before 28th July 2017.
Government Organization:- Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR
Job Name:- Nurse and Junior Hindi translator
Job Posting:- Andhra Pradesh
Application date:- 28th July 2017
Advertisement No:- SDSC.SHAR/RMT/02/2017
SDSC Recruitment 2017
Nurse-II:- 04 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Nurse-II should have SSLC / SSC with diploma of three year duration in Nursing recognized by Central / state government.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 46696/- Per Month
Junior Hindi Translator:- 01 vacancy
- Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Junior Hindi Translator should have master degree from a recognized university in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at degree level.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 36816/- Per Month
Age Limit:- maximum 35 years
Selection Process:- Applicants Hall Ticket 2017 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
How to apply for recruitment SDSC 2017:- Applicants may apply online through official website http://sdsc.shar.gov.in from 8th July 2017 to 28th July 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Starting Date: 08/07/2017
Form Submission End Date: 28/07/2017
SDSC – SHAR recruitment 2017 Apply online for 06 Scientist/Engineer at sdsc.shar.gov.in
Satist Dhawan Space Centre SHAR released new notification on their official website sdsc.shar.gov.in for the recruitment of 06 (six) vacancies for Scientist/Engineer SC. Job seekers should apply from 20th May 2017 and before 08th June 2017.
Govt Department:- Satist Dhawan Space Centre SHAR
Post info:- Scientist/Engineer
Posting:- Nellore (Andhra Pradesh)
Advt No.:- SDSC SHAR/RMT/01/2017
Official Web portal: sdsc.shar.gov.in
SDSC – SHAR jobs 2017 Alert
Scientist/Engineer SC: 06 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join SDSC – SHAR Scientist/Engineer posts should have M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc (Engg.) or equivalent Post Graduate degree in relevant Engineering in first class with an aggregate minimum of 60% of marks (Average of all semesters) or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.5 on a 10 point scale with pre-eligibility qualification of B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg.)/M.Sc or equivalent in relevant Engineering in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% of marks or M.Sc-Physics in first class with an aggregate minimum of 60% of marks.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 56100/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 35 years as on 24/02/2017
Selection Process:- SDSC – SHAR admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Written Exam for Scientist/Engineer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
How to apply for SDSC – SHAR recruitment 2017:- Interested applicants may apply Online through the website sdsc.shar.gov.in from 20.05.2017 to 08.06.2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission starts From: 20.05.2017
Form Submission End Date: 08.06.2017