Sikkim PSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 104 Engineer posts :- Sikkim public service commission (SPSC) invites application for the position of 104 junior engineer (Civil), in various department on ad – hoc basis / contractual basis, government of Sikkim. Apply before 5th September 2016.
Name of post:- junior engineer
Job Location:- Sikkim
Pay Scale:- Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 5th September 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 104 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be on the basis of Sikkim public service commission (SPSC) organization.
Qualification:- Candidates should have diploma in civil engineering from a recognized engineering institute or equivalent.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 150/- in bank receipt of state bank of Sikkim credited to 0051 – SPSC.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with one stamp size photograph on it and one identical size photograph with the applicants same on the back side of photograph / original bank receipt send by hand or post to the secretary, Sikkim public service commission, old Tourism office, M.G Marg, Gangtok on or before 5th September 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 5th September 2016.
- Preference will be given to Sikkim government stipendiary / seat reserved for state of Sikkim.
- Applicants must be in possession of either Sikkim subject certificate or identification certificate issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the state government.
- Applicants should have knowledge of any of the state language..
- Applicant should have knowledge of any of the state language.