SJVN recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.sjvn.nic.in for the recruitment of 52 vacancies at SJVN Limited. The candidate who is looking for Jr Engineer/Jr Officer can apply online application from 2nd July 2018 and before 30th July 2018.
|Organization Name||SJVN Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||52|
|Post name||Jr Engineer/Jr Officer|
|Jr Engineer/Jr Officer||52 Posts|
|Qualification||Full Time Diploma in Mechanical/Civil/Electrical Engineering OR Graduate with one/ two year Full time Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Personnel Management / Social Works / Labor Welfare / Business Management / Office Management / Public Administration OR Inter-CA or Inter-CMA (Simple Pass) or full time M.Com.|
|Age limit||30 years as on 30th July 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 16000 – 35500/- Per Month|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Exempted Fee|
|Through Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking.|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||2nd July 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||30th July 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.sjvn.nic.in from 2nd July 2018 to 30th July 2018.|
|Official Advertisement & Apply Online||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Only candidates domiciled of Uttrakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Jammu & Kashmir and Chandigarh are eligible to apply. Candidates will have to produce their Domicile Certificate when called for document verification.
- The candidates should not be above the prescribed upper age limit as on the closing date of advertisement.
- For all the above posts, candidates should possess Educational qualification from recognized University/Institute of India and those candidates whose final results have been declared shall only be considered eligible. Result awaited candidates need not apply.
- Persons working under Central/State Governments/ Public Sector Undertakings should submit their application through proper channel. They may, send by post one advance copy of the application along with requisite enclosures after applying online.
- Incomplete/ un-submitted applications are liable to be summarily rejected. No correspondence regarding the candidature would be entertained.
- The candidates applying should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions. Their admission at all the stages of the written test will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issuance of admission card/ call letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by SJVN. SJVN will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents before issuance of appointment offers only.
- In case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature shall be rejected/ cancelled without assigning any reason, thereof. Similarly, even after joining, if it is found that he/she has furnished any incorrect information or suppressed any material information, his/her services shall be summarily terminated without prejudice to legal action.
- The decision of the SJVN as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the Written test shall be final.
- More than one application from a candidate for different posts will not be accepted in any case.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- The management reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or consider for higher/lower post or not to fill up any of the posts or raise the minimum eligibility standards / or relax age / experience or any other criteria in otherwise suitable cases and also cancel candidature of any candidate / or cancel recruitment process without assigning any reason. Merely meeting the prescribed qualifications shall not entitle a candidate to be called for Written Test/ appointment.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Shimla and courts/tribunals/forums at Shimla only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/dispute.