SKUAST Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.skuast.org for the hiring of 6 vacancies at Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Science and Technology. The candidate who is looking for Business Manager, Assistant Manager can apply online application on or before 27-06-2019.
|Organization Name||Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Science and Technology|
|Post Name||Business Manager, Assistant Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
|Educational Qualification||M.Tech, MBA, PGDM, Master Degree, M.Com, MCA, B.Tech, B.Com, BBA, Graduate, 12th pass|
Business Manager:– 01 Post
Assistant Manager:- 01 Post
Business Executive:- 02 Post
Office Assistant:- 01 Post
Support Staff:- 01 Post
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale:- Check Official Notification
Business Manager:– M. Tech./MBA/PGDM/Equivalent Master degree in Agri-business/ Finance/ Marketing/ AgriMarketing/ Agri-Economics/ Economics/ Technology Commercialization / Entrepreneurship from recognized institute having relevant experience in at least 3-5 years in technology commercialization; supported incubators; Assessment and evaluation of projects startups and with experience in startup ecosystem.
Assistant Manager:- M. Tech./ MBA/ PGDM/ M.Com/ Equivalent Master degree in AgriBusiness/ Finance/ Marketing/ AgriMarketing/ Agri-Economics/ Economics/ Technology Commercialization / Entrepreneurship from recognized institute having relevant experience in at least 2-3 years in technology commercialization; supported incubators; Assessment and evaluation of projects startups and with experience in startup ecosystem.
Business Executive:- Master degree with IP experience MBA/ MCA/ B.Tech./ Equivalent Master degree from recognized university. Good verbal and written communication skills. Strong literacy in computer, MS Office and Internet.
Office Assistant:- Graduation in any stream, preferably B.Com./ BBA with working knowledge of accounts and computers, including MS office.
Support Staff:- 10+2/ Senior Secondary School qualified candidate.
|Business Manager, Assistant Manager, Business Executive||25 to 45 years|
|Office Assistant, Support Staff||21 to 30 years|
Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
No Application Fee
How to Apply
Interested candidates may appear for the Interview in the prescribed application form downloaded from the university website: www.skuast.org duly filled in by the candidate affixed with recent passport size photograph of the candidate and self-attested photocopies of the documents/ certificates in support of age, qualification, experience, testimonials and other credentials as prescribed in the job qualification must be submitted to Incharge, R-ABI & Head, Division of Agricultural Economics & ABM, SKUAST-J, Chatha, Jammu (J&K) through e-mail [email protected] (scanned copy) and must ensure to reach this office on or before 27th of June, 2019 up to 5 p.m. sharp.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 27th of June 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
Terms & Conditions:
- A consolidated amount as mentioned in the table above will be paid to the selected candidates for the respective posts.
- She/He will be posted at Division of Agril. Economics & ABM, SKUAST-J, Main Campus – Chatha, Jammu.
- Candidates who are already employed in Govt. Organization should produce “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer.
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate age limit is as per the State Govt. J&K norms. Such candidates claiming relaxation in age should produce the caste certificate from the Competent Authority.
- Position is purely temporary basis and co-terminus with the scheme. Selected candidate will not be entitled for any claim for regular appointment/ absorption in SKUAST-Jammu or in sponsoring agency in future.
- No T.A./D.A. will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Candidates must also bring all the original experience/ testimonials in support of age, qualifications, experiences etc.
- Canvassing in any form will liable to disqualify the candidature. The university decision will be final & binding in all respect.
- Candidates will have to report at the university two hour prior to schedule date & time with all documents in original for verification etc.
- A candidate applying for more than one post shall submit separate application form alongwith requisite documents for each post.
- For the contractual position at S. No. 4, the selection will be based upon the merit of the candidate and no interview shall be conducted for that post.