SKUAST Jobs 2020 for Research Assistant, Field Investigator, candidates can apply for 3 position after completing Master Degree, MA, Graduate, B.Sc, BA, B.Com. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in SKUAST Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Science and Technology, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 20-12-2019.
|Organization Name||Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Science and Technology|
|Post Name||Research Assistant, Field Investigator|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||Master Degree, MA, Graduate, B.Sc, BA, B.Com|
Research Assistant:– 01 Post
Salary Breakup: Rs. 20000/- Per Month
Field Investigator:- 02 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 15000/- Per Month
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Research Assistant:– Masters in Social Sciences, preferably MSc. Agricultural Economics / M.A. Economics.
Field Investigator:- Graduate in Social Sciences, preferably BSc. Agriculture OR B.A./B.Com. with Economics as a major subject.
|Age Limit||As per SKUAST Rules|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in bring the latest passport size photographs and all original certificates starting from matriculation till the highest degree, with one set of self-attested photocopies for the interview.
Venue: Directorate of Extension, SKUAST-Jammu, Main Campus, Chatha – 180009, Jammu (J&K)
Walk-in Date:- 20th December 2020 at 11:00 AM
Advt Details:- Click here
Terms & Conditions:
- The aspirants with brief CV may appear for a Walk-in-interview on the above date, time and venue specified above.
- The candidates should bring a latest Passport-size Photograph and all original certificates starting from Matriculation till highest degree, with one set of self-attested photocopies for the interview.
- The candidates having experience in any relevant field of social sciences may submit the experience certificate (in-original), issued by the employer at the time of the interview.
- The positions are purely temporary, on contractual basis and co-terminus with the completion of the project.
- SKUAST-Jammu shall not be held responsible to give regular appointment after expiry of the stipulated period of engagement.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview.