SKUAST Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 8 Project Assistant, Field Assistant, and Project Intern Posts has been released on the official website at skuastkashmir.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Science and Technology can apply Offline application on or before 2022-05-13.
|Organization Name||Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Science and Technology|
|Post Name||Project Assistant, Field Assistant, Project Intern|
|No. of Vacancies||8|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D., Graduate|
SKUAST Post Details
Project Assistant: 3 Posts
Field Assistant: 1 Post
Project Intern: 4 Posts
- Project Assistant: B.Sc Agriculture / Horticulture or higher Desirable experience: Well versed with symptomology and taxonomy of insects, pests, and pathogens commonly found on Apple.
- Field Assistant: Any graduate or higher.
- Project Intern: Pursuing B.Sc. / M.Sc. / Ph.D. Agriculture/ Horticulture
- Project Assistant: Rs. 12000/- per month
- Field Assistant: Rs. 12000/- per month
- Project Intern: Check Official Notification
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Selection Process on the basis of Interviews
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply in the prescribed application format. Complete application form along with the detailed CV and supporting copies of certificates (Academic, experience, etc) should be sent on PI’s email ([email protected]) / WhatsApp +91- 9469 662 374 in a single PDF with a subject line as “Application for PA/Intern position in BIRAC BIG project” Latest by 13th May 2022.
Notification Date: 6th May 2022
Application Closing Date: 13th May 2022