SLIET Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 42 Assistants Professor Posts has been released on the official website at sliet.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology can apply Online application on or before 2023-08-08.
|Organization Name||Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology|
|Post Name||Assistants Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||42|
|Educational Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, Master Degree, NET, Ph.D, SLET, SET, M.Phil|
SLIET Post Details
Assistant Professor (Engineering/ Technology): 21 Posts
Assistant Professor (Humanities and Sciences): 21 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Engineering/ Technology): BE/B Tech and ME/M Tech/MS, or integrated M Tech in relevant subject with Firal Class equivalent grade in a point wherever grading system is followed
- Assistant Professor (Humanities and Sciences): Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degren level and First Class at the Graduation Level in a relevant subject from an indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M Phil/Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time t the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET Provided, the candidates registered for the Ph D. programme prior to July 11, 2009 shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances/Bye-laws/Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempled from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfilment of the following conditions a) The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in a regular mode b) The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners c) An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted d) The Candidate has published two research papers from his/her PhD work out of which at least one is in a refereed journal, e) The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/her Ph.D work conferences/seminars sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC/ICSSR CSIR or any similar agency.
- Assistant Professor (Engineering/ Technology): Rs. 57700/- Per Month
- Assistant Professor (Humanities and Sciences): Rs. 57700/- Per Month
- Assistant Professor (Engineering/ Technology): As Per Rule
- Assistant Professor (Humanities and Sciences): As Per Rule
For General/ OBC/ NLC/ EWS fee: Rs 1200/-
For SC/ ST/ PWD fee: Rs 150/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interview, Written test
How to Apply: interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website sliet.ac.in on or before 8th August 2023.
Interested and eligible candidates should submit their application in the prescribed format along with all relative documents Address: Registrar, Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology (SLIET), Longowal – 148106, Distt. Sangrur (Punjab) on or before 8th August 2023.
Notification date: 22nd June 2023.
Starting Date: 25th June 2023.
Application Last date: 8th August 2023.
Signed Copy Date: 16th August 2023.
Signed Copy Andaman and Nicobar, J & K, Ladakh, North Eastern states, Kinnaur other: 23th August 2023.