South Central Railway Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 60 Specialist Doctor, Contract Medical Practitioners, Nursing Sisters, Pharmacist, Hospital Attendants Posts has been released on the official website at scr.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with South Central Railway can apply Offline application on or befSouth Central Railway Recruitment 2021ore 2021-04-27.
|Organization Name||South Central Railway|
|Post Name||Specialist Doctor, Contract Medical Practitioners, Nursing Sisters, Pharmacist, Hospital Attendants|
|No. of Vacancies||60|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Post Graduate, PG Degree, 12th, Diploma, B.Pharma, 10th, ITI|
South Central Railway Post Details
Specialist Doctor: 1 Post
Contract Medical Practitioners: 13 Posts
Nursing Sisters: 21 Posts
Pharmacist: 2 Posts
Hospital Attendants: 23 Posts
- Specialist Doctor: MBBS Degree and PG/Diploma in General Medicine or Pulmonary Medicine or Chest Medicine from any University/Institution recognized by Indian Medical Council.
- Contract Medical Practitioners: MBBS Degree with Completion of Internship from any university/ Institution recognized by Indian Medical Council.
- Nursing Sisters: Certificate as registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of nursing or other institutions recognized by the Indian Nursing or B.Sc.(Nursing).
- Pharmacist: 10+2 in Science or its equivalent, with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the| Pharmacy Act, 1948 (OR) Bachelor degree Pharmacy from in (B.Pharma) recognized University equivalent Registered Pharmacist under the a or and as a Pharmacy Act,19448.
- Hospital Attendants: 10h Pass or ITI from a recognized Board/Institution.
Specialist Doctor, Contract Medical Practitioners: Rs. 95000/- per month
Nursing Sisters: Rs. 59439/- per month
Pharmacist: Rs. 40470/- per month
Hospital Attendants: Rs. 21419/- per month
Specialist Doctor, Contract Medical Practitioners: 53 to 67 years
Nursing Sisters: 20 to 38 years
Pharmacist: 20 to 33 years
Hospital Attendants: 18 to 30 years
Selection Process: The selection process will be on the basis of an Online Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates have advised to email the scanned copies of the prescribed application along with required documents supporting age Proof, Education qualification, Experience, if any In pdf format in one bunch to the following ids on or before 27th April 2021 to convert email adders.
Notification Date; 22nd April 2021
Application Submitted Closing Date: 27th April 2021