South East Central Railway Jobs 2020 for Trade Apprentice, candidates can apply for 432 position after completing 10th pass, ITI. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in South East Central Railway Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by South East Central Railway, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 30-08-2020.
|Organization Name||South East Central Railway|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||432|
|Educational Qualification||10th pass, ITI|
Post Name:– Trade Apprentice
No of Post:- 432
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale:- Check Official Notification
Qualification: Must have passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent. Must have passed ITI course in relevant trades from a recognised institution.
|Age Limit||15 to 24 years as on 1st July 2020|
|Selection Process||Check Official Notification|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
How to Apply: Online application through the website: https://apprenticeshipindia.org from 01.08.2020 to 30.08.2020 (till 23.59 hrs).
Starting date to apply online:- 1st August 2020
Closing date to apply online:- 30th August 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Registration:- Click here
Login:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD/Ex-Servicemen: 10 years
- Applications must be submitted online only on the web address https://apprenticeshipindia.org
- If a candidate belongs to SC/ST/OBC community, he should upload recent caste certificate issued by the competent authority on the above web portal.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
- No Travelling Allowance/Daily Allowance shall be paid to the candidates.
- The candidates will have to upload a soft /scanned copy of the present passport size colour photograph and scanned signature along with necessary documents pertaining to educational/technical qualification on the website.
- Candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any discrepancy noticed.
- If it is noticed by the railway administration that the applicant has furnished wrong/fake/false certificates, the railway administration reserves the right to discharge the candidate/selected candidate at any stage without notice even after his selection to undergo training.
- The Railway administration does not undertake any responsibility for sending a reply to the candidate either selected or otherwise. No correspondence in respect of the applications submitted shall be entertained or replied by this office to any individual or organization. (i) Persons With Disability (PWD) who want to avail the benefit for the reservation must produce a disability certificate issued by a competent authority with not less than 40% of disability i.e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or State Government.
- The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications and mode of selection shall be final.