South Eastern Coalfields limited recruitment mining Sirdar April 2014: South Eastern Coalfields Limited, a Mini Ratna Company in energy sector of the country, invites application for filling up of the vacancies of Mining Sirdar in Technical & Supervisory Grade “C” as under:-
Name of Post:- Mining Sirdar
Total no. of Posts:- 700 Posts
Job Location:- Bilaspur
Pay Scale:- Rs. 19035/- Per Month
Last Date:- 5th April 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Age Limit:- The candidates must have completed 18 years of age & also should not be more than 30 years of age as on05/04/2014.
Qualification:- Matriculate or equivalent exam from any recognized Board of Exam. Sirdar’s competency Certificate issued from DGMS Dhanbad Or Mining and Mine Surveying certificate (Three years) issued from recognizedinstitute &Overman’s competency certificate issued from DGMS Dhanbad,if they are willing to work as Mining Sirdar, Valid First Aid Certificate, Valid Gas Testing Certificate
Selection Procedure:- The selection methodology will comprise of written test and interview. The candidatesshort listed in the written test only will be eligible to appear for interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction hereunder before applying. Eligible candidates needto apply through SECL website www.secl.gov.in. Online Application will be open from 20/02/2014 till25/03/2014 (midnight). Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. The email ID shouldbe kept active till the entire recruitment process gets completed. No change in email ID will be allowed onceentered. OR Candidates fulfilling the above criteria can apply through any one of the modes i.e. Online or Offline.However, applicants who are permanent employee working in Government, Semi-Government, Public SectorUndertaking or working in any of the subsidiary company of Coal India Limited should apply through offlinemode only and their application should be sent through proper channel.
Submission of Online application will commence from: 20/02/2014
Last date for Online application: 25/03/2014 (midnight)
Last date of receipt of the hardcopy of applications applied Offline: 05/04/2014 (5 PM)
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Timely receipt of application shall be the sole responsibility of the applicant. Late receipt due to postal delay or delivery of torn / damaged application shall not be entertained.
- Applicants who are permanent employee working in Government, Semi-Government or Public Sector Undertaking or working in any of the subsidiary company of Coal India Limited should apply through proper channel and have to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview, failing which they will be barred from appearing in the Interview.
- The candidates should ensure while applying that they fulfill the essential eligibility criteria and other requirements prescribed for the post for which they are applying and that the particulars furnished by the mare correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidates do not fulfill the essential eligibility criteria and /or do not comply with other requirements and /or he has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any relevant information / material fact(s), his/her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcomings is/are detected, even after appointment,his/her services are liable for suitable action including termination and prosecution.
- The Company reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The decision of SECL Management will be final & binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, selection of candidate etc. No enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The Management reserves the right to Revise / Reschedule / Cancel / Suspend the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without assigning any further notice or reason thereof, the decision of the management shall be final and no appeal shall be entertained.
- Applications which are incomplete in any detail or without signature/photograph or without any of the required enclosures or received after the last date for receipt of applications will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional & subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials.
- If a candidate chooses online mode of application, then they are advised in their own interest to apply much before the closing date and not to wait till last date to avoid the possibility of server failure / jam.
- SECL does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SECL.
- If there is any variation between the English & Hindi versions of the Advertisement, English version may be treated as authentic.
- Any request for change in Category (General/SC/ST/OBC- NCL), once filled in the Online/Offline application form, will not be considered and accordingly concession/relaxation applicable will not be extended.
- Any Request for change of address will not be entertained.
- Candidature is also liable to be rejected if there is any difference/variation found in candidate’s name/ his father’s name, surname or date of birth in his educational/professional/caste certificates/application.
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria will only be called for Written Examination and their admit card will be sent.