South Eastern Railway recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in for the recruitment of total 24 (twenty four) jobs out of which 11 (eleven) vacancies for Specialist, 13 (thirteen) for GDMOs vacancies. Walk-in-Interview 10th & 11th April 2018.
Advertisement Number:- 01/18 (Med) CMP-2018
|Organization Name||South Eastern Railway|
|Post Name||Specialist, GDMOs|
|No of vacancies||24|
|Job location||Jharkhand & West Bengal|
|Interview date||10th & 11th April 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by South Eastern Railway with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for South Eastern Railway recruitment 2018.
South Eastern Railway recruitment Specialist, GDMOs vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
South Eastern Railway 2018 eligibility criteria for Specialist, GDMOs
Educational Qualification: MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in the respective field of specialty for S.no-1. MBBS for S.no – 2.
Age Limit: 50 years as on 01.01.2018
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
South Eastern Railway Specialist, GDMOs 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
South Eastern Railway application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
South Eastern Railway application form for Specialist, GDMOs 2018
The willing candidates may report for the “WALK IN” interview in one of the above mentioned venue at 10.00 hours, with an application (as per Annex-A / B as applicable ) duly filled in along with all certificates i.e D.O.B/M.B.B.S certificate along with result sheets for each year/attempt certificate for each M.B.B.S/Registration Number/Internship completion certificate/Diploma or Degree certificates/Clinical experience certificate, if any/testimonials including Caste certificate (if any) IN ORIGINAL and true copies along with two passport size colour photographs ( all self attested documents & Photos).
Venue: Concerned Venue
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
South Eastern Railway Specialist, GDMOs 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Date & Time of Interview||10 & 11.04.2018 at 11:00 hrs|
Terms & Conditions
- The appointment will be on full time contract basis for an initial period of one year or till replaced by UPSC selected doctors, whichever is earlier.
- The contract is liable to be terminated by giving 15 days prior notice by either side, without assigning any reason, or if the Contract Medical Practitioner is mentally/physically incapacitated.
- The contract appointment shall not confer any right for regularization or absorption in the post.
- A candidate should not exceed 50 years of age as on 01.01.2018, (5 yrs. age relaxation for SC/ST and 3 yrs. for OBC).
- For retired Govt. (Railway/Central/State) employee, age should be within 65 years as on 01.01.2018 (engagement is limited upto 65 years).
- Educational Qualification: a. For Specialists: MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in the respective field of specialty. b. For General Duty: MBBS.