South Indian Bank Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.southindianbank.com for the hiring of 5 vacancies at South Indian Bank. The candidate who is looking for Probationary Officer can apply online application on or before 18-05-2019.
|Organization Name||South Indian Bank|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
Post Name:– Probationary Officer
No of Post:- 05
Probationary Officer:- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.
Scale – III – 35 years
Scale – IV:- 40 years
Scale – V:- 45 years
Scale – VI:- 50 years
Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
For All Candidates:- Rs. 800/- excluding GST and other applicable charges
Payment Method:-Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at South Indian Bank‘s website (direct link is given below) from 08th May 2019 to 18th May 2019.
Starting Date to Apply Online:- 08th May 2019
Closing Date to Apply Online:- 18th May 2019
Advt. Details:- Click here
Apply Online:- Click here
- Before filling in the online application form, the applicant must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, work experience etc. in respect of the post for which he/she is making the application. The applicants will be called for the Personal Interview based on the information provided in the online application form submitted by them. If any of the information furnished by the applicant is found to be false at later date, the selection / appointment shall be liable for termination.
- Applicants are advised to retain two copies of the same photograph which is used in the application, for use at the time of Personal Interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Applicants will have to appear for Personal Interview at their own cost.
- Applicants willing to serve anywhere in India only need to apply.
- Appointment will also be subject to Medical fitness, satisfactory background verification and completion of other formalities as per the rules and regulations of the Bank from time to time.