Name of post:- Probationary officer
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs.31705 – 45950/- Per Month
Last Date:- 10th August 2016
Total No. of Posts:-05 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not more than 28 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 31st March 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have ACA – Member of the institute of chartered accounts of India.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidatesare required to pay application fee Rs 600/- for general categories candidates and Rs 150/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates. Applicants meeting the stipulated norms only need to apply to the position. Application fee once remitted will not be refunded in any case.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of South Indian Bank http://www.southindianbank.com from 29th August 2016 to 10th August 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 3rd August 2016..
- Last date for the submission of online application is 10th August 2016.
- Closing date for the receipt of application fee is 12th August 2016.
- Before filling the online application form, the candidate must ensure that he / she fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- Applicants are advised to retain two copies of same photograph which is used in application for use of time of interview.
- Applicants will have to appear the written examination and interview at their own cost.
- Canvassing in any form will be dis-qualification.