South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 probationary clerk posts :- South Indian Bank invites application for the position of 537 Probationary Officer and probationary clerk vacancies. Apply online before 27th January 2017.
Name of post:- Probationary Officer and probationary clerk
Eligibility:- As Per Notification
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- As Per Notification
Last Date:- 27th January 2017
Total No. of Posts:- 537 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of South Indian Bank organization.
Qualification:- Candidates will be according to notification.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of South Indian Bank www.southindianbank.com from 19th January 2017 to 27th January 2017.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
Starting date for the submission of online application is 19th January 2017.
Last date for the submission of online application is 27th January 2017.
- The entire centralized employed notice along with all Annexures with also be available on the website.
- All certificates should be either in English or in Hindi only, where applicants are not in English / Hindi / self-attested translated version should be produced wherever / whenever required.
- The recruitment committee reserves the right to reject the candidature of any applicant or at any stage of the process of recruitment.
- Recruitment committee reserves the right to conduct the right to conduct additional written examination / document verification at any stage.
- Recruitment committee also reserves the right to cancel part or whole of any recruitment process at any stage for any of the categories notified in this Centralized employment notice without assigning any reason thereof.