South Indian Bank recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.southindianbank.com for the recruitment South Indian Bank. The candidate who is looking for a Probationary Officer can apply online application from 10th December 2018 and before 16th December 2018.
|Organization Name||South India Bank|
|Total Number of Posts||Not Specified|
|Post name||Probationary Officer|
|Probationary Officer||Not Specified|
|Qualification||X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.|
|Age limit||25 years as on 30th November 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 23700 – 42020/- Per Month|
|Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||10th December 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||16th December 2018|
|Online Test||29th December 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.southindianbank.com from 10th December 2018 to 16th December 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of test conducting body. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
- Decision of Bank in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this behalf.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any center or for any candidate.
- Bank would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by Bank in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, Bank reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.
- Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead of disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any Bank recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect.